Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You calling me a Tare makes you an accuser of the brethren.

I know you don't believe it; because you have already judged my salvation on not a few occasions.

But, accuser of one or more of the brethren, you are...

I am NOT being an “ Accuser Of The Brethren”—— you are not a part of that crowd whether you realize it or not.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as for newbies, I believe that they can also benefit from my preaching.

Sure they can! If they want to “ Fall From Grace” going out the Gate....Read Galatians , Newbies....JBF preaches a False Perverted Gospel Of “ Keep the Law and make Certain you use Repentance to fill any gaps where you may have messed up —— lest you be Damned!”
Believing those Additions to the Gospel of 1 Cor 15 :1-4 will cause you to Fall From Grace—— TEACHING those “ Gospel Perversions” will get you “ Accursed” ....
It does not take an Einstein to figure this out.....just read Galatians——- don’t take my word for anything......be a Berean.....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a story as old as Isaac and Ishmael ....the Spiritual descendants of the Save Woman ( like the Religionists, Legalists and Tares that we see her daily, and don’t recognize themselves) will ALWAYS be attacking the Spiritual Descendants Of the Free Woman ( Those Of us that understand Grace and live it out...those of us that are” Free in Christ” )...

You mean, like you are always attacking me and my doctrine?

For a while there, I started calling you "Blood Blot 1953"...

I repented.

However, you have never repented of calling me "justbyfaithplusluckyrepentance"

It should be clear that the descendants of the free woman have been set free from sin...and have become servants of righteousness (read Romans 6 if you don't believe me).

Those who have the Spirit walk by the Spirit....and therefore the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in them (Romans 8:4).

This is as opposed to those who are of the flesh; who persecute those who are of the Spirit (Galatians 4:28-29)

Don’t take “ my” word for anything .....simply read the Book Of Galatians...

Especially Galatians 5:19-21...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure they can! If they want to “ Fall From Grace” going out the Gate....Read Galatians , Newbies..
Yes...especially Galatians 5:19-21...

Which tells us that if we walk in the flesh we will not inherit the kingdom...

And indicates that if you want to inherit the kingdom you need to cease working the works of the flesh.

That means REPENT.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your statement that I preach a false and perverted gospel originates from hell...

I will say that I believe that your master is very pleased with you.

The only thing around here that has its origins in Hell is your False Doctrine Of “ Lucky Repentance”——

It’s the same thing as saying that even though Christ’s Blood might be “ Essential” for Salvation—- it just ain’t “ Adequate” for Salvation,....YOU gotta do YOUR Part, which is to Repent Of all your sins before you die! Grace does not exist in the world of JBF.......( you can’t understand it if it has never been extended to you .....and THAT is a PROBLEM! )

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin.....sin.....sin.....blah......blah.....blah...

Hey, we get it — Sin is Bad..... NOT Sinning is good.....

Try this —- just for the heck of it ......Try being less SIN Conscience and more SON Conscience.....the latter is the Cure for the Former....

So you still have not answered the questions.
So you admit you support LGBTQ, abortion, drug use and legalization, homosexually and gay marriage. What else ya got on your list?

All things being normal I am not big on observing man-made religious laws...and big on the Spirit of Christ and Christian application rather than sitting like a bump on a log. You have drawn my attention because of this new denomination that seems to be forming that condones or tolerates these perversions and sinful lifestyles...even insinuating that they are covered by Grace. It is one thing to stub your toe on the coffee table and cuss and another to murder babies and live a homosexual lifestyle.

If I got that wrong, now is the time to set me straight.

Reactions: justbyfaith

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you still have not answered the questions.
So you admit you support LGBTQ, abortion, drug use and legalization, homosexually and gay marriage. What else ya got on your list?

All things being normal I am not big on observing man-made religious laws...and big on the Spirit of Christ and Christian application rather than sitting like a bump on a log. You have drawn my attention because of this new denomination that seems to be forming that condones or tolerates these perversions and sinful lifestyles...even insinuating that they are covered by Grace. It is one thing to stub your toe on the coffee table and cuss and another to murder babies and live a homosexual lifestyle.

If I got that wrong, now is the time to set me straight.

My New Denomination forbids me to respond to you....you blew it a long time ago—— you are not an “ honest player”...... you used Deception in your beginning post.....now you pay the price....please go away.....I’m not going to give you the honor Of Conversing with somebody that actually knows the Bible...no brag, just fact.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing around here that has its origins in Hell is your False Doctrine Of “ Lucky Repentance”——

It’s the same thing as saying that even though Christ’s Blood might be “ Essential” for Salvation—- it just ain’t “ Adequate” for Salvation,....YOU gotta do YOUR Part, which is to Repent Of all your sins before you die! Grace does not exist in the world of JBF.......( you can’t understand it if it has never been extended to you .....and THAT is a PROBLEM! )

The grace of God has in fact been extended to me; but you are projecting your own lack of salvation onto me... for grace has never been extended to you. Because in saying that of me, you have three fingers pointing back at you.

Whether that statement seems trite to you or not matters not to me...the fact is, it is a statement that is based in biblical principle (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42).

If grace were extended to you it would change your life...you would be a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17 (kjv)).

However, you consistently bear bad fruit in your dealings with me and others here...even thorns and thistles.

I am redeemed solely through Christ's blood.

It does not only justify me (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies me (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses me from all sin (1 John 1:7).

The question is, does Jesus apply the blood and it does not perform all of its functions?

Can He sanctify and cleanse you, for example, and you not be justified?

Likewise, can He justify you by His blood; and the blood not also do the work of sanctifying and cleansing you?
He is not going to sanctify and cleanse anyone without their permission...

So, repentance is required if He is going to apply to you the blood.

To which I say ——- PFFffttttt!

Is “ THAT” a Violation Of The Rules? Go crying to the Mods.....it’s easier than Refuting me with Scripture....

I refuse to do so...which refutes your former contention that that is what I normally do.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course, I have soundly refuted you with scripture time and time again.

Lol.....I know.....you even twisted scriptures enough to try to justify “ Lucky Repentance”..... I’m actually starting to believe that you don’t really believe it in your heart any more.....but it’s never easy to admit you have been wrong for so long....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.....I know.....you even twisted scriptures enough to try to justify “ Lucky Repentance”..... I’m actually starting to believe that you don’t really believe it in your heart any more.....but it’s never easy to admit you have been wrong for so long....
Even as the following is true...

Gal 4:28, Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29, But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

...so will those who are of the flesh accuse those who are of the Spirit, of "twisting the scriptures".

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You got two guys.....they both try to Repent of their sins because they believe that it is how one gets Saved......
The first guy is a successful Repenter—- He is sorry every time he sins and he experiences guilt and remorse and he vows to do better and indeed, he “ does” do better.....he manages to rise above the sins in his life......
The second guy—— he ain’t so lucky.He struggles and fails almost all of the time.....he tries to remember all of his sins and he tries to “ do better”, but he just can’t manage to repent as successfully as the other guy......
The bad news is that both of these guys are Lost.Why? Those that try to get Saved by Repenting have forgotten a few things—— Obsession with Repentance can keep you from Believing and Trusting in Jesus for Salvation.....there is no acknowledgement of Mercy or Grace......no Credit is Given to the Shed Blood which turned out to be the “ Actual” thing that Saved lost Sinners....
Salvation is all about the Acceptance Of a FREE GIFT.....Those trying to be Justified by their ability to Repent have Rejected that Free Gift where Jesus gets all of the Glory and they get None.....They demanded that others had to Repent Of “ their” sins and of course they NEVER really gave up all of the Sins in their lives —— its a Fool’s Errand to think that you can rid yourself of ALL the Sin in your life.....even if you did and became a perfect Performer Of the Law, you will discover that you wasted your time.....it's like playing by the Rules Of Checkers when the “ game” being played was Chess. Why? “ By The Works Of The Law , NO FLESH shall be JUSTIFIED, and those that put their Faith in “ Repenting From Sin” turned it into a Work....
“ Turning From Sin” is a good thing to do, but it is not the Formula for Salvation.....we are not Saved by what “ WE” do —— no matter how great and good it sounds—— that’s for “ itching ears “ .....We are Saved by what JESUS did and our BELIEF in what HE accomplished FOR us .....Relying on Repentance for Salvation won’t get the job done.....it ain’t what we “ DID”, it’s what we “ BELIEVED”, as in “ BELIEVE in The Lord Jesus and Thou Shalt be Saved”.....
Remember this.....if your “Salvation Plan” sneaks in anything that “ YOU” get Credit for.....You are one the Wrong Track.......HE gets ALL the Glory for your Salvation and YOU get NONE! Even if you are the best little repenter of sins that ever lived.....

That depends on your definition of repentance. I was taught that repentance is -"turning to God".
He draws us, gets our attention and we turn towards Him and His Word. It's just like being in the dark and all of a sudden, a light shines in the distance and you follow that light and are enabled to find your way.
Salvation is a free gift but turning to God in godly sorrow is part of the process and as we are enlightened by His Word we gradually approach that divine appointment when we receive that gift. We don't earn it, but we are prepared to receive the gift. God reveals our sins (shines the light on them) and we experience godly sorrow, humility. Learning to die to our flesh does'nt happen instantly either. We backslide into our old habits and so even though we have received the gift, our spirit wars against our flesh and vice versa. We mortify the flesh, learn to say no when temptation comes. I dont know any Christian who instantly became a pure holy saint from day one. Our spirits were cleansed and that part of us remains pure and when we die, we separate from our flesh - until then we still have the flesh we have to cintend with and still sin. It is not sin unto death though. Why would Jesus say we need to forgive our brother 70x7 times? He keeps sinning against us. So are we to assume he is not saved but damned? No, he is weak and struggling. And then there is another scripture that says , If we don't forgive others, He will not forgive us.

Reactions: Illuminator

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 3:8, I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

2Co 12:9, And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Heb 11:34, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.....I know.....you even twisted scriptures enough to try to justify “ Lucky Repentance”..
I have not twisted those scriptures...

Most of the time, I didn't even provide commentary on the scriptures that refute your position.

I let them speak for themselves.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would not “believe” the aggravation I have to go through to type ANYTHING on here.....every other word has to be retyped it seems.....consonant letters are always inserted between words...I don't know if it’s Spell Check or worn out keyboard on I pad.....who knows....trying to type fast is out if the question ....oh well....I just keep plodding along....
You and me both...it's not age (maybe though) it's that your mind is working faster that your (slowing-down) finger movements over the kb...out of synch..LOL

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My New Denomination forbids me to respond to you....you blew it a long time ago—— you are not an “ honest player”...... you used Deception in your beginning post.....now you pay the price....please go away.....I’m not going to give you the honor Of Conversing with somebody that actually knows the Bible...no brag, just fact.
You funny Ha Ha.
Come on, come out of closet. There are people here that are interested in this new denomination....maybe make a case for it. Maybe you could win over some converts...