Understanding : Acts 2:38

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your opinion.

Fortunately you don’t get to control the threads.

And watch your fruit is starting to show....same old tactic...so predictable...you can dish out your lies of other members so very easily...yet throw your toys out of the pram, when it’s voiced back at ya!

I have no tactic.

See, years before you showed up on this Forum.... to now and only preach Calvin,..... i was here teaching Paul's doctrine.
Im unchanged.

So, as i told you.......Brightframe, and St.Steven, and Ronald Nolette, will tell you exactly the same as im showing you.

They will not deny it....as you do.

So, there it is.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have no tactic.

See, years before you showed up on this Forum.... to now and only preach Calvin,..... i was here teaching Paul's doctrine.

So, as i told you.......Brightframe, and St.Steven, and Ronald Nolette, will tell you exactly the same as im showing you.

They will not deny it....as you do.

So, there it is.
I don’t preach Calvin...I speak in the Spirit, that is my belief....of course we can all get personal at times, some more than others, that is not of the Spirit.

You pick me up on my posts and show me where I am teaching Calvin ok?

I’m here to defend the word of God ....I’m not here to keep throwing false accusations around about anyone....as you keep doing.

Our fellowship is rather stale , because it’s very difficult fellowshipping with a teacher as you say you are, who doesn’t understand that Gods word is a Living word...

Who speaks very little on how powerful the Living word of God is.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don’t preach Calvin..

Brightframe, St. Steven, Ronald Nolette, teach exactly what you feel is "of the Holy Spirit".

And its Calvinism. & TULIP.

Its the same that you were listening to on that "CALVINISM" forum........its THEIR Teaching, and you know what it is, as you are now sharing it.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brightframe, St. Steven, Ronald Nolette, teach exactly what you feel is "of the Holy Spirit".

And its Calvinism. & TULIP.

Its the same that you were listening to on that "CALVINISM" forum........its THEIR Teaching, and you know what it is, as you are now sharing it.
Prove it?

Let’s start discussion on God’s word. and let’s stop this petty tit for tat, it’s not of the Spirit.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You do, with every post you send my Way or that you sent to Eternally Grateful., or that you sent to Bro Marks.

One of the Mods here, is anti-Calvin ,so, maybe they need to help you out of your pretense.
Can you please prove what I say to be Calvinist...using the written word.

You keep posting all of these accusations, and opinions...yet nothing in scripture proving what I speak out is a lie?

You said we do NOT communicate with God via His Spirit, you said I was talking nonsense...yet never proved it using scripture....you just keep doing what you always do on this forum.....is get angry when members don’t agree with your belief. @Behold

What does being Born Again of imperishable seed mean?

Does Calvin teach that ...or is that Gods word?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Can you please prove what I say to be Calvinist...using the written word.

All that call upon the name of Jesus, shall be saved.

Jesus said.. "ALL that believe in Me, i give unto them eternal life".

Calvin reduces the "ALL" to the "chosen" only.

Do you want me to quote your own post, from today, where you say you are "chosen"?

Ok, i'm going to let you continue to stand up and be counted for Calvin, while you ither dont realize it, or do, and feel the compulsion to keep doing it, as you've done on other forums, and not just this one @Ritajanice .

And keep in your MIND< that my Thread is a discussion regarding ACTS 2, and you are here talking about NONE OF THAT for 3 Days.

Is it enough for you yet?

So, can you find another place to do that?

How about your own Thread,?

Ok "MOD"?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You do, with every post you send my Way or that you sent to Eternally Grateful., or that you sent to Bro Marks.
You are all freewillers and agree with each other.

I don’t agree that I made myself Born Again..Biblical and truth.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are all freewillers and agree with each other.

I don’t agree that I made myself Born Again..Biblical and truth.
For one to believe in free will does not mean believing that that one made himself born again. Such thinking is wrong.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God bring us to initially believe in Jesus...100% true, before any spiritual rebirth.
Nope, that is not how God says we are Born Of The Spirit...we’re talking Born Again, we aren’t saved not until we are Born Again.

Do you want me to quote your own post, from today, where you say you are "chosen"?

Ok, i'm going to let you continue to stand up and be counted for Calvin, while you ither dont realize it, or do, and feel the compulsion to keep doing it, as you've done on other forums, and not just this one @Ritajanice .

And keep in your MIND< that my Thread is a discussion regarding ACTS 2, and you are here talking about NONE OF THAT for 3 Days.

Ok "MOD"?
You cannot believe in your spirit without being Born Of The Spirit, that Jesus died and was resurrected...the word teaches, that without the Spirit we are none of his.

So, you cannot believe in your heart that Jesus was who he said he was..not until the Holy Spirit reveals that to your heart..the Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children...that is the Living spiritual rebirth....which for some reason you won’t have any part of discussing that....you avoid it like it’s a plague @Behold now prove what I posted is of Calvin And unbiblical?

Discuss what I posted please...what does it mean that the Spirit testifies with our spirit...where is this truth testified in us? @Behold ?

You should know this as a teacher...?..very easy to understand if one has been Born Again of imperishable seed?

Have you been Born Again of imperishable seed @Behold ?

You seem to only ever want to discuss what you believe you have knowledge of...

Please discuss what I posted.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You cannot believe in your spirit

There is no such thing as "believing in your spirit".

Faith happens in your Thinking, as you HEAR the Gospel, and you believe it.
That is not your Spirit. /that is your MIND, that understands, and then its by FAITH you decided to BELIEVE..

This is.>"FAITH comes by HEARING......"...

Its the HS who reveals this... but that is not your Spirit believing,

And once you do BELIEVE, then God takes YOUR FAITH, as you are the BELIEVER........and He then applies the Blood of Jesus to you, which forgives your sin.......and then now being made sinless, God can join HIS Spirit to yours.

You are teaching, That Spiritual GIFTS , that Paul's shows us, that are for the Body of Christ.......... You are teaching that God gives this to the UNBELIEVERS, not born again yet.

So, this that you are teaching, is really just the worst sort of TULIP meets CALVIN's confusion, and its not even related to how you are born again, initially.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ok "MOD"?
Once again, changing the subject...yet, can freely talk about what you want to discuss, then when challenged..you involve @Nancy ..or another mod....sometimes a thread goes of course just as @Rita has explained....trying to get me shut down because you can’t answer my questions.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is no such thing as "believing in your spirit".

Faith happens in your Thinking, as you HEAR the Gospel, and you believe it.
That is not your Spirit. /that is your MIND, that understands, and then its by FAITH you decided to BELIEVE..

This is.>"FAITH comes by HEARING......

Its the HS who reveals this... but that is not your Spirit believing,
Spirit gives birth to spirit?

We believe in our spirit because we are Born Again of imperishable seed?

Which I ask again means what?

We communicate with God via our spirit.

How do you communicate with God?
And once you do BELIEVE, then God takes YOUR FAITH, as you are the BELIEVER........and He then applies the Blood of Jesus to you, which forgives your sin.......and then now being made sinless, God can join HIS Spirit to yours.

You are teaching, That Spiritual GIFTS , that Paul's shows us, that are for the Body of Christ.......... You are teaching that God give this to the UNBELIEVERS, not born again yet.

So, this that you are teaching, is really just worst sort of confusion, and its not even related to how you are born again, initially.
None of the above makes an ounce of sense..because those are your words..not biblical.

Scripture what you post, is what “ you” believe it means to be Born Again...we are not saved from eternal damnation, not until we are Born Again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Once again, changing the subject.

The "subject" is the Subject of my Thread.

Its not related to your Calvinism or your need to keep telling us about it, on a Thread that is posted to discuss ACTS 2.

Do you understand this yet "MOD"?

Pick another THREAD, to discuss your obsession and Calvinism RANT.

Try your own.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Its not related to your Calvinism or your need to keep telling us about it, on a Thread that is posted to discuss ACTS 2.

Try your own.
Please answer my question..what does Born Again of imperishable seed mean?

You are trying to control this thread.

Tell me what thread I can ask you this question in, that you have started?

If the mods tell me to stick with the subject,fine.

But,I need to know where I can ask you what being Born Again of imperishable seed means...it sounds like you don’t know...so please prove me wrong... @Behold ?

If you don’t know what being Born Of Imperishable seed means...then you have no idea what it means to be Born Again by the Living Spirit / seed Of God? @Behold ?

That seed that we were Born Again of, is the same seed that entered Mary’s womb @Behold ?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The subject you started has not been kept to that specific subject, you’ve darted all over the place with your doctrine....

But.....When a question comes up that you can’t answer and haven’t answered...you get all defensive and post the above?

As @Rita has told us in the past, sometimes the subject matter goes off course...so I wait for the mods to decide...rather than petty talk...

Still no answer from you I see on imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.......where in us does being Born Of Imperishable seed liveth and abideth forever ? and no answer on where on the forum I can ask you this very simple question?

Sounds like you are afraid of something in my honest opinion.

Something is very amiss here.

Last edited:

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Try your own.
I'm praying for you. There is a over 1000 points to Calvinism or rather Zwingli who started it. You agree with 999 of them, but disagree with the "all", which I showed you a Calvin commentary that agreed with "all". The Synod of Dort came up with Tulip.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm praying for you
I’m praying that he shows me on the forum where I can ask him the question that I’ve been asking him for weeks, no answer as of yet....i won’t bring it up,again, but it does say something to my spirit.such imo an easy question to answer.

Reactions: Rockerduck

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm praying for you

Thank you, i need the prayer, and you need the practice. @Rockerduck

and your list, is created by CALVINISTS, not by Paul, not by Jesus, and not by God.

Listen, i can make the BIBLE and NT say whatever i want.......yet i would never do it......and that is why i only teach : Pauline Theology

And that is what Calvin and "TULIP" does.....it TWISTS the BIBLE into a HERESY.

Try to understand that the "Doctrine of Total Depravity" was not created by Paul, Jesus, or God, or the Holy Spirit.

It was created by Cross denying LIARS, = a collection of them, and their doctine is of the DEVIL. ..= Hebrews 13:9

And what it does is .. its cause its DECEIVED to "preach TULIP and CALVIN".

That is what this "doctrine of Devil's" does to its disciples.
You're the living proof, and not just you.

Now, i'll ask you, to take your CALVINISM, to a THREAD that is designed to discuss it, as this one is NOT.... (read the Thread's title). @Rockerduck

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’m praying that he shows me on the forum where I can ask him the question that I’ve been asking him for weeks, no answer as of yet..

You lied again...

And if you didnt post a Thread, and ask people to come there and talk about this theological "dung".

I'll post one for you, and i'll send you the link and you can go there an rant and be dishonest, as the THREAD will be related to your inner issue, and to @Rockerduck .

Np.

I'll get it done for you.