Union Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Union life

2 Corinthians 2:10,

10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;

There will come a time in your walk with God that the I (who you think you are your identity) will have to change over to union life. What is union life? Union life is what happened to you the moment you believed. In most cases union life will not happen immediately, to most, it did not happen in the new birth. We are talking about the mind given to Christ for expression. Allowing the mind to express union life.

Believers will need to divide soul and spirit as they go through this metamorphosis. It is not just you anymore, and it is not just Christ anymore. It is christ in you; you will need to underline Christ, as well as you. There is two lives here being expressed, there is the life of Christ , and the soul life of the believer, the expression of your creation, the way God created you.

The point is we have two that must be joined in union in mind. Your spirit is complete, so you have to deal with mind. 1 cor. 6:17 "He that is joined to the Lord is one spirit."
But your mind will struggle to come to that knowledge. Always keep in mind, your mind will deceive you in to thinking about everything but oneness.

Example; husband and wives, what is a good knock down drag out between two people that profess their love for one another. It will be your mind that takes on a battle, it is not Christ in you. But in fairness we live in a body of sin, and think about this, so does Christ. When you were born again and Christ in you became your life, he moves into a body that is capable of anything. I understand law and law thinking, but you need to see the grace of God to live in a body of sin, and never leave you. Law people think life is so hard to live trying to please God. Wait until you live Christ, grace has in it a love connection that will make you do what you do out of love not law. So law keeping is failing God and repenting, simple stuff, that is why alot of people try to keep the law It's easy.

Everything comes full circle, and what you do is based on your love for Christ in you. You keep yourself, why? because you love Christ in you more than you love yourself. There are things we don't do, why? Because of love.

Reactions: Nancy

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Union Life”

This truth you speak of, is a great and awesome truth that is our as you say our “Christ in us”.

This truth known, is the truth of truths that is the answer to all that ails mankind. To search into this truth to whatever degree one can, is the making of being blessed of God in their innermost being with such joy and a knowledge of Christ that the heart rejoices before Him.

Blessings as we search into what our salvation in Christ consists of.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Reactions: soul man and Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand law and law thinking, but you need to see the grace of God to live in a body of sin, and never leave you.

Hi soul man,

This is something to think about! That we live in bodies corrupt by sin, that God lives in us, it has to be grace all the way! God lives forgiveness with us every moment, even in the midst of when we do commit sins. It is by faith in Jesus that we enter the grace in which we stand.

For Him to Never leave us, Never forsake us, means He does not impute sin to us Ever. Oh how happy is the man to whom God does not impute sin!

Much love!

Reactions: soul man and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
“Union Life”

This truth you speak of, is a great and awesome truth that is our as you say our “Christ in us”.

This truth known, is the truth of truths that is the answer to all that ails mankind. To search into this truth to whatever degree one can, is the making of being blessed of God in their innermost being with such joy and a knowledge of Christ that the heart rejoices before Him.

Blessings as we search into what our salvation in Christ consists of.

I do think Ephesians especially does wonderfully express what the believer and the church are in Christ, all of His merits, not our own: by grace alone.

Reactions: soul man and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do think Ephesians especially does wonderfully express what the believer and the church are in Christ, all of His merits, not our own: by grace alone.

Oh yes,

Ephesians 2:8 (NASB)
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

Bless God for His abundant Grace.

Would to God, by experience, we might come to know, what His Grace has opened up for us and in us.

Blessings,

Reactions: soul man and marks