Unity of the faith - at what cost?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
and what do whores riding beasts do? they sell their services for political gain!....and so we have the unholy trinity; the dragon, the beast and the whore ....which is also referenced as the false prophet
So not a trinity then! It's incredible the length some will go to apply knowledgeable.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
should read "appear" knowledgeable.

Do you know what those symbols mean?

Dragon -
Beast -
Whore -
False Prophet -

Start with the whore as she is the easiest - also include her daughters!

F2F

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
should read "appear" knowledgeable.

Do you know what those symbols mean?

Dragon -
Beast -
Whore -
False Prophet -

Start with the whore as she is the easiest - also include her daughters!

F2F
Oh dear, F2F.....you assume the role of teacher as if you know and others don't, in this case me. You speak condescendingly and are oblivious to it. Why would I even engage when this attitude permeates your approach and displayed with such confidence?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: St. SteVen

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh dear, F2F.....you assume the role of teacher as if you know and others don't, in this case me. You speak condescendingly and are oblivious to it. Why would I even engage when this attitude permeates your approach and displayed with such confidence?
It was a credit check! Your "unholy trinity" comment didn't sit well for a number of reasons. Not sure why you went down the whole teacher route! If you don't know or reluctant to answer no-one is going to force you lol.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly!
Spot on, my friend. Well said.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess your life on a cross. To seek unity wuth any person. Individually who comes to ge your neighbor in agape love? Most christians believe in the dbr. Some people need encouragement. Some will hate you. Some will be fond of you. Some will reject you. Prayer and non-hatred towards them could change them around or/and you may never see them again. Love is the most important; sharing and doing good are things thst pleases God, without faith its impossible to please him.