Up is down. Black is white. Grace precedes faith.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="amigo de christo,

new must remain in this house

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

abide in Him Jn 15:1-5

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not saved matt 24:13

That is not salvation but deliverance from the tribulation. You need to learn to keep things in context. You will make less mistakes that way.

Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

and your point? sin is not the issue in salvation. Jesus paid for our sins and when we trusted in His blood- all our sins were removed and forgiven eternally.

Hebrews 10:14
For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Because of jesus- God the Father sees us as perfect!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not salvation but deliverance from the tribulation. You need to learn to keep things in context. You will make less mistakes that way.

and your point? sin is not the issue in salvation. Jesus paid for our sins and when we trusted in His blood- all our sins were removed and forgiven eternally.

Hebrews 10:14
For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Because of jesus- God the Father sees us as perfect!

also in revelation

rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Rev 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

And Jn 15:1

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
also in revelation

rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Rev 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

And Jn 15:1

If you want to believe that Jesus did not die for all of your sins past present future- that is your problem! YOu then serve an emaciated Savior who cannot save those who have come to Him in faith!

You want to add your works to His blood and I must warn you , you are believing a false gospel! I pity you that you think that the God of Love would turn His back on you simply because you may fall into a bad season of life and stumble alot! Too bad you don't know the depths of Gods Love for you!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to believe that Jesus did not die for all of your sins past present future- that is your problem! YOu then serve an emaciated Savior who cannot save those who have come to Him in faith!

You want to add your works to His blood and I must warn you , you are believing a false gospel! I pity you that you think that the God of Love would turn His back on you simply because you may fall into a bad season of life and stumble alot! Too bad you don't know the depths of Gods Love for you!

To the uttermost but not by saying so “faith alone” not until we suffer with him in grace unto the end matt 24:13 Phil 1:29

Luke 9:23
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the uttermost but not by saying so “faith alone” not until we suffer with him in grace unto the end matt 24:13 Phil 1:29

Luke 9:23
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Wrong!

We are Saved by grace thr9ough faith alone- not of any works!!!

Luke 9 is about discipleship and not salvation.
Heb. 12 has nothing to do with salvation.

Context matters. You just can't pull verses out of context to try to make them say what you want.

But you believe Jesus is a liar then.

John 3:

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Everlasting life - is EVERLASTING! not just until you accumulate enough sins God looks at you with disgust and makes your everlasting life temporary! Sins are not the issue that saves or causes one to be lost! Jesus paid the price for every sin ever committed from Adam and Eve to the last human who will live!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong!

We are Saved by grace thr9ough faith alone- not of any works!!!

Luke 9 is about discipleship and not salvation.
Heb. 12 has nothing to do with salvation.

Context matters. You just can't pull verses out of context to try to make them say what you want.

But you believe Jesus is a liar then.

John 3:

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Everlasting life - is EVERLASTING! not just until you accumulate enough sins God looks at you with disgust and makes your everlasting life temporary! Sins are not the issue that saves or causes one to be lost! Jesus paid the price for every sin ever committed from Adam and Eve to the last human who will live!

everlasting life is the life of God when we are baptized into Christ and become a new creation by his apostles who he breathed on them Jn 20:21-23 We become members of Christ in his grace, the life of God in us, everlasting life if we endure to the end matt 24:13 or you can reject Christ and his grace and lose everlasting life be fallen from grace and mortal sin can separate us from Hod’s life of grace