Vaccines Safer than Infection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They all had to take the vax to keep their jobs, now many of them are dying from hart attacks and strokes. Sudden death syndrome. Problem is that it happens mid flight.
I think it is interesting that, once they took an "experimental vaccine," they were technically ineligible to operate with their pilot certificate. But, the FAA/DOT ignored their own rules to allow them to do so anyway.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is interesting that, once they took an "experimental vaccine," they were technically ineligible to operate with their pilot certificate. But, the FAA/DOT ignored their own rules to allow them to do so anyway.

Where I understand that you think that you are pointing out the hypocrisy....it's kinda small and nor super relevant.

What the real issue is was with Trump's cabinet and Faucci.
Both flat out lied and ignored the important guidelines for medical research. Informed consent has been a major tenant of medical research since the Tuskegee airmen came to light. Any and all research subjects must be made fully aware of any and all possible side effects. Especially when being used on massive portions of the population as is the case with stage IV clinical trials.
Stage IV clinical trials are considered generally safe...and have been for decades now. But they are used to determine the outlier complications possible with any new treatment.

To this day....because of the lies, obfuscation, coercion, and etc no one has been discussing the REAL side effect issues associated with the vaccines. Instead the conspiracy theorists, fear mongers, and liars have filled in the gaps with outrageous claims made by phoney doctors and bad actors. 99.999% of antivaxxer claims are outright lies that are generated so you will read their articles and they gain advertising revenue. (Which is really sick)

That's the truth.

By and large the true side effects are NOT what is being discussed in alt-media outlets. Instead these outlets have grabbed propaganda from enemies of Western Christian culture and economic advantages designed to keep people from being healthy.

That's the truth.
(I sincerely apologize if it isn't what you wanted to hear)

And it's exceptionally hypocritical to claim women have medical rights with FGM and access to abortions while forcing them to get experimental vaccines at the same time and explaining nothing about potential side effects.

EVERY time I go to the pharmacy to get a prescription the pharmacist painstakingly explains every new drug in detail of potential risks and side effects and potential interactions. Compared to how experimental vaccinations were given? A drastic difference was noted by the vast majority of medical professionals. All were hollering about the difference....but all the fussing was silenced by dictatorial leadership.

I'm the OP of this thread. The vaccines are vastly safer than a Covid-19 infection. Hundreds of times safer.
But the way our governments handled the pandemic and vaccines was some of the worst behavior in recorded history. So was the people's response to the abysmal conduct.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They are also allowing illegal aliens with no identification to fly which is a violation of all kinds of laws.

Eventually we'll have another 9/11.... and this nation deserves it! agree.gif

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the OP:
...vaccines are much safer than the damage caused by the virus.
It's not a vaccine and there is no virus. There never was a virus.

The genetic sequence given to the W.H.O. and distributed all around the world was not derived from a pure sample. It was contaminated with monkey kidney cells, foetal cells, anti-biotics and other standard 'additives'. It was spun by rtPCR and the resulting soup was filtered for fragments of RNA. The genetic sequences were fed into a computer and recombined to produce a synthesis which has NEVER existed in vivo.

The genetic code used to make the "vaccines" was only in silico i.e. written in computer code.

There was no lab leak. It is impossible to leak something that has never existed.

Not that the injections are not playing a role, but the microwave radiation alone has been causing severe damage to the human brain and body and every living thing on this planet. It is not just cell phones. It is cell phones, devices, WiFi, air pods, wireless ear phones, wireless
virtual reality headsets used for entertainment and by employers and schools for training, cell towers, smart utility meters, smart appliances, smart watches, microwave ovens (most of which leak), wireless security systems, baby monitors (like having a cell tower in baby's room), printers, satellites beaming down radiation, super powerful routers in schools and hospitals. And without your knowledge or consent, from your neighbor next door, it is massive levels of radiation from smart meter banks in apartments, retail and businesses, babies being irradiated in utero (for many, the second generation as their parents were also irradiated in utero, although to a lesser, but not insignificant extent), ultrasound now in 4D done frequently during pregnancy where once or twice was the standard years ago (and not that such was insignificant, either); it is MRI's, CT's, EEG's and EKG's done routinely now that didn't exist years ago.

It is electric cars, buses, and the intensity of the radiation from multiple devices in one metal enclosed moving space bouncing back onto passengers and drivers; it is WiFi in school buses (thanks to Google's "generosity"); it is babies being given wireless tablets as toys and even installed in their cribs; it is babies being given cell phones as toys to keep them quiet; it is parents holding cell phones up to their ears while holding babies so that the baby is as close to the phone as the parent; it is children now pretty much all having cell phones - where children didn't have them before. It is the addictive nature of screens that alone, even without the radiation, is proven via brain scan to damage and change brain structure the way that heroin and alcohol change brain structure in addiction. It is schools giving preschoolers addictive Chromebooks instead of real books.

And of course, there is 5G that no one is talking about having been replaced by covid and with talk of 5G possibly being harmful - taboo - the usual tactic to discourage questioning. The massive exposures are adding up and the damage is becoming evident.

If you think that the current plandemic is real, you have a lot to unlearn. In order to understand that a "covid virus" as a contagion doesn’t exist and never has, you must invest the time to study the material extensively and exhaustively. You will not be convinced one way or another by reading a paper or two or watching a documentary on the subject. YOU MUST PUT IN THE LONG HOURS AND DO THE RESEARCH.

You should spend as much time on it as you possibly can before forming your own conclusions. You may spend weeks and months, and you should. Otherwise, you’ll stay stuck in the illusion and think that you “did the research” - when really all you did was watch a few youtube videos. Take the research seriously and dedicate the time it takes.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the OP:

The genetic sequence given to the W.H.O. and distributed all around the world was not derived from a pure sample. It was contaminated with monkey kidney cells, foetal cells, anti-biotics and other standard 'additives'. It was spun by rtPCR and the resulting soup was filtered for fragments of RNA. The genetic sequences were fed into a computer and recombined to produce a synthesis which has NEVER existed in vivo.

The genetic code used to make the "vaccines" was only in silico i.e. written in computer code.

There was no lab leak. It is impossible to leak something that has never existed.

Not that the injections are not playing a role, but the microwave radiation alone has been causing severe damage to the human brain and body and every living thing on this planet. It is not just cell phones. It is cell phones, devices, WiFi, air pods, wireless ear phones, wireless
virtual reality headsets used for entertainment and by employers and schools for training, cell towers, smart utility meters, smart appliances, smart watches, microwave ovens (most of which leak), wireless security systems, baby monitors (like having a cell tower in baby's room), printers, satellites beaming down radiation, super powerful routers in schools and hospitals. And without your knowledge or consent, from your neighbor next door, it is massive levels of radiation from smart meter banks in apartments, retail and businesses, babies being irradiated in utero (for many, the second generation as their parents were also irradiated in utero, although to a lesser, but not insignificant extent), ultrasound now in 4D done frequently during pregnancy where once or twice was the standard years ago (and not that such was insignificant, either); it is MRI's, CT's, EEG's and EKG's done routinely now that didn't exist years ago.

It is electric cars, buses, and the intensity of the radiation from multiple devices in one metal enclosed moving space bouncing back onto passengers and drivers; it is WiFi in school buses (thanks to Google's "generosity"); it is babies being given wireless tablets as toys and even installedin their cribs; it is babies being given cell phones as toys to keep them quiet; it is parents holding cell phones up to their ears while holding babies so that the baby is as close to the phone as the parent; it is children now pretty much all having cell phones - where children didn't have them before. It is the addictive nature of screens that alone, even without the radiation, is proven via brain scan to damage and change brain structure the way that heroin and alcohol change brain structure in addiction. It is schools giving preschoolers addictive Chromebooks instead of real books.

And of course, there is 5G that no one is talking about having been replaced by covid and with talk of 5G possibly being harmful - taboo - the usual tactic to discourage questioning. The massive exposures are adding up and the damage is becoming evident.

If you think that the current plandemic is real, you have a lot to unlearn. In order to understand that a "covid virus" as a contagion doesn’t exist and never has, you must invest the time to study the material extensively and exhaustively. You will not be convinced one way or another by reading a paper or two or watching a documentary on the subject. YOU MUST PUT IN THE LONG HOURS AND DO THE RESEARCH.

You should spend as much time on it as you possibly can before forming your own conclusions. You may spend weeks and months, and you should. Otherwise, you’ll stay stuck in the illusion and think that you “did the research” - when really all you did was watch a few youtube videos. Take the research seriously and dedicate the time it takes.
I COULD agree with this.

But there was something that was making people sick, and something killing some of those.

If not a virus, then what?

I had all the classic symptoms of covid... then I got all the classic symptoms of "long" covid. The long covid was
late spring of 22. I still have some problems from that.

So what was it? Microwaves??????????? (using this as a simplified explanation)

That came to one general head at the same time world wide? It has to be more than that.

I have no conclusions other then to "KNOW" not to take any boosters. Yes, I had shot 1 and 2 and people still were dieing... so did my close friend with no shots who died 1 week after my first.....so if it was not from a virus, would the sickness I got a year later be from the shots.... and would the "long" version also be from the shots.?

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there was something that was making people sick, and something killing some of those.

If not a virus, then what?
The symptoms are the result of classic radiation toxicity.

I had all the classic symptoms of covid... then I got all the classic symptoms of "long" covid. The long covid was
late spring of 22. I still have some problems from that.
Of course you "still have some problems" - and you will continue to have problems as long as you continue to partake of wireless. For the wireless-consuming crowd, their dis-ease is only a matter of degree of exposure.

So what was it? Microwaves??????????? (using this as a simplified explanation)
For example, cell phone wireless IS microwaves.

That came to one general head at the same time world wide? It has to be more than that.
The latest ubiquitous rollout of all things 5G is simply the latest manifestation of this attack.

I have no conclusions other then to "KNOW" not to take any boosters.
Why would anyone take any injection without performing due diligence as to its contents?

Yes, I had shot 1 and 2 and people still were dieing... so did my close friend with no shots who died 1 week after my first.....so if it was not from a virus, would the sickness I got a year later be from the shots.... and would the "long" version also be from the shots.?
To cut to that chase, those who have taken the injection(s) have had their bodies modified to be more receptive to the perp's nefarious transmissions. And not all shots are created equal. Specific broadcast frequencies result in specific maladies - the time and place of such maladies being demographically determined by the A.I. running the show. For example, A.I. monitors all social media to determine levels of awareness. If people start catching on, A.I. simply shifts the threshold radiation attacks back down below the level of conscious awareness.

There's a lot more going on here, not the least of which is the social conditioning that allows a person to hold two opposing views at the same time. People are actually acting against their own best interest, as they continue being deceived while making excuses. Scripture calls it being willfully ignorant.

Thanks for your fairly fair comments.

Last edited:

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Ivermectin treats Radiation Toxicity? Good to know cause I have a supply now.
There are deleterious issues with ivermectin. At this time, it's a no-go.

Unfortunately, the issue goes beyond simple radiation toxicity. It goes to the ongoing remediation of the human body via the self-assembling nanotechnology that interacts with said radiation...

Last edited:

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont care. The scientists are against [ivermectin] so that is a plus for it
Not necessarily; such is how the game is played.

The majority of ivermectin I have seen (microscope) has been compromised. Pharmaceutical companies know that we know it works. I had suspected ivermectin for some time; we must now be suspect of ALL pharmaceuticals, especially parasitic treatments.

Yes, I always look first these days. For example, the Valente brand of ivermectin (6mg, "Ivexterm") is bad. I have looked at a lot of different IVM's and finally saw one that was "clean" from a small family company in India. I was not told the name. They are out there. Unfortunately, what I had was from a limited supply that is not available elsewhere so I can't say anything else about that. Or find a local compounding chemist that can source the pure stuff and mix it up yourself.

Approach your local Indian community is my advice. As always, every group should be investing in at least one scope and operator to look at their local supplies of everything. There doesn't seem any other practical solution to testing going forward, especially knowing that access to the net is probably temporary now.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the OP:

It is electric cars, buses, and the intensity of the radiation from multiple devices in one metal enclosed moving space bouncing back onto passengers and drivers; it is WiFi in school buses (thanks to Google's "generosity"); it is babies being given wireless tablets as toys and even installed in their cribs; it is babies being given cell phones as toys to keep them quiet; it is parents holding cell phones up to their ears while holding babies so that the baby is as close to the phone as the parent; it is children now pretty much all having cell phones - where children didn't have them before. It is the addictive nature of screens that alone, even without the radiation, is proven via brain scan to damage and change brain structure the way that heroin and alcohol change brain structure in addiction. It is schools giving preschoolers addictive Chromebooks instead of real books.

Just as an FYI, the OP author claims to be affiliated with this type research in laboratories.