Very big GAP in the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in HIMSELF? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in HIMSELF, he doeth the works.

????
Was Jesus God then, and was the Father God in heaven?

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He had no sin because he cannot sin, he is from God, he is the Son of God, he has the same spirit as he does. In him flows "divine blood", he cannot sin.
That is what I believe. He is the son of the living God.
Is Jesus the OT yahweh in human flesh?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in HIMSELF? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in HIMSELF, he doeth the works.

????
is not I and the Father ONE.....

PICJAG.

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Is Jesus the OT yahweh in human flesh?
Yes, i believe it. The mind of God in the flesh. But the son is not the father. He is the son of the living God. Not methaphorically but literally, God is in the Son, because the Son has the "genes" of the Father in him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, i believe it. The mind of God in the flesh. But the son is not the father. He is the son of the living God. Not methaphorically but literally, God is in the Son, because the Son has the "genes" of the Father in him.
God don't have a literal Son.

I have a question for you, is the Lamb in Revelation 5:6 the Lord JESUS?, listen, "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." is this Lamb the Lord Jesus yes or No.

PICJAG.

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
God don't have a literal Son.

I have a question for you, is the Lamb in Revelation 5:6 the Lord JESUS?, listen, "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." is this Lamb the Lord Jesus yes or No.

PICJAG.
The Lamb is the Son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both the Father and Son are on the Throne.

next
ERROR, there is only one on the throne, because it's only one throne scripture, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
"Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

so again I ask who is setting on the throne.

PICJAG.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, there is only one on the throne, because it's only one throne scripture, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
"Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

so again I ask who is setting on the throne.

PICJAG.
Rev 5:13-14
13 And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,

"To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

14 And the four living creatures kept saying, "Amen." And the elders fell down and worshiped.

Rev 21:22-24
22 I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Rev 22:3-4
There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;

hope this helps !!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 5:13-14
13 And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,

"To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

14 And the four living creatures kept saying, "Amen." And the elders fell down and worshiped.

Rev 21:22-24
22 I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Rev 22:3-4
There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;

hope this helps !!!
and it's still only one on the throne.... lol.

so who is the "ONE" sits on the throne? (smile)....

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
instead of keeping you guys and gals in the dark I will help you out, read Isaiah 63:5 vcery carefully.....:eek:

PICJAG.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and it's still only one on the throne.... lol.

so who is the "ONE" sits on the throne? (smile)....

PICJAG.
Still One God who is more than one person which is why its worded below to INCLUDE the Lamb on the throne.

The little word AND should give you a clue below.

Rev 22:3
the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still One God who is more than one person which is why its worded below to INCLUDE the Lamb on the throne.

The little word AND should give you a clue below.

Rev 22:3
the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;
ERROR, "and" means the same one person being spoken of here in context...... listen, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." is this two seperate person?..... LOL, I asked who sits on the throne. but if you didn't get or understand Isaiah 63:5 did you?, let us plainly say it, "he who sits on the throne is he who stand before it"... (smile).... oh my God they are still in the dark, read Isaish 63:5 again, and then read Isaiah chapter 53 to see who is the LORD's .... "ARM".... yes, that right ARM ... :eek:

PICJAG.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, "and" means the same one person being spoken of here in context...... listen, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." is this two seperate person?..... LOL, I asked who sits on the throne. but if you didn't get or understand Isaiah 63:5 did you?, let us plainly say it, "he who sits on the throne is he who stand before it"... (smile).... oh my God they are still in the dark, read Isaish 63:5 again, and then read Isaiah chapter 53 to see who is the LORD's .... "ARM".... yes, that right ARM ... :eek:

PICJAG.
and does not mean the same person.

My wife and I sat on the sofa.

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, the Word of the father, as both have own minds!