Very big GAP in the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not the father, as he was and is the eternal Word of the father!

Jesus is indeed the everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6); while He is also distinct from the 1st Person of the Trinity in that He is come in human flesh. They are the same Spirit (Ephesians 4:4).

Jesus was the Word in the beginning; and the Word was God (John 1:1).

Now I know that you may not accept the following if you have not received the proper baptism, but nevertheless I lay it before you:

God is defined in holy scripture as being the Father (1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:6, Romans 15:6, James 3:9 (kjv), Malachi 2:10).

So then, if Jesus is God, He is the Father.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is indeed the everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6); while He is also distinct from the 1st Person of the Trinity in that He is come in human flesh. They are the same Spirit (Ephesians 4:4).

Now I know that you may not accept the following if you have not received the proper baptism, but nevertheless I lay it before you:

God is defined in holy scripture as being the Father (1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:6, Romans 15:6, James 3:9 (kjv), Malachi 2:10).

If Jesus was born the Father and the Father impregnated Mary....yikes!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great misunderstanding of Isaiah 9:6.....

Folks say the baby was born the Mighty God.

It does not say that at all.

It says he was born a baby.

It says in the future tense his name will be called.....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus was born the Father and the Father impregnated Mary....yikes!

It is mormon doctrine that the Father impregnated Mary.

The great misunderstanding of Isaiah 9:6.....

Folks say the baby was born the Mighty God.

It does not say that at all.

It says he was born a baby.

It says in the future tense his name will be called.....

It is the nature of God that He is God from everlasting to everlasting, Psalms 90:2.

Also, the Word was God (John 1:1) before He became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14); and He would have continued to be God in the incarnation because of the verse that I referenced above.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is the nature of God that He is God from everlasting to everlasting, Psalms 90:2.

Also, the Word was God (John 1:1) before He became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14); and He would have continued to be God in the incarnation because of the verse that I referenced above.
Did the Father or the Holy Ghost impregnate Mary?

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are advocating for Oneness heresy here!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is completely false.

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ believe that Mary was a virgin at the time of Christ's birth. This is stated both in the Bible and Book of Mormon.

As to Christ: LDS Christians believe that He is a separate person from the Father, but indeed the divine Son of God, creator & Savior of the world.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ believe that Mary was a virgin at the time of Christ's birth. This is stated both in the Bible and Book of Mormon.

As to Christ: LDS Christians believe that He is a separate person from the Father, but indeed the divine Son of God, creator & Savior of the world.
All I know is that I once knew a character who proclaimed that the Father had sex with Mary and he claimed he got that doctrine from the mormon church. he obviously believed that it was mormon doctrine.

That coupled with what is said about mormons, that they often hide what they truly believe, tells me that you may indeed be lying, @Jane_Doe22.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is that I once knew a character who proclaimed that the Father had sex with Mary and he claimed he got that doctrine from the mormon church. he obviously believed that it was mormon doctrine.

That coupled with what is said about mormons, that they often hide what they truly believe, tells me that you may indeed be lying, @Jane_Doe22.
This blind stereotyping of yours is not accurate, and not needed.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is NOT the Father!
He is the Father by default.

If he is now called the Everlasting Father(singular), then so be it.

Therefore the Father "fathers" us THROUGH the body of the son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is the Father by default.

If he is now called the Everlasting Father(singular), then so be it.

Therefore the Father "fathers" us THROUGH the body of the son.
ERROR, that's as contridictory as one can get, he's the Father, but "fathers" us THROUGH the body of the son who are you kidding. this is the kind of NONESENSE that should be thrown into the sea of forgiveness. Jesus is the Father, but he Jesus "fathers" us THROUGH the body of the son, (who is Jesus ... the Father). do one see how silly that sounds?

as I been telling you Jesus is the Ordinal First LORD/Father, and Jesus as the diversity of of his ownself in Flesh, (his own BODY) is the ordinal Last, Lord/Son.

Yes Jesus BODY is the Son, and Jesus Spirit is the Father........ as the scriptures said, Genesis 4:6 "And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?"
Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."

salvation lieth at the door. one knows now that the BODY of Jesus is the SON, the ordinal Last. now just understand that the Spirit of Jesus is the Father, in heaven.

yes by default Jesus is Father, the "Spirit", which is in Heaven. and he Jesus is Son, his Body, which is on EARTH..... BINGO.

this I have been saying all the time... when Jesus say, "My Father", he is saying, My Spirit in heaven, and Jesus in Heaven say, "My Son", he is saying MY Body on Earth. oh how easy is it to UNDERSTAND. one is close, but no cigar until they get the Spirit right.... o_O

they got the body/Son right now get the Father/Spirit right.

PICJAG

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
That was after his resurrection from the dead, and when Jesus' Father made him "the Mighty God"....by default. This is when the Col 2:9 effect happened to Jesus' spirit body.
I would rather say that he is God, because in him is the Spirit of God. I don't want to say that the Son is God, but that God is in him, which means that anyone who speaks to him or listens to him speaks to God and listens to God. So when Thomas said My God, he said this to the Father who is in the Son. Or what do you understand with "The Word became flesh"?
Furthermore, when Thomas saw the mark of the nails on the hands of the Messiah, he may have remembered the name of God, which, when one translates the letters, means: "See the nail, see the hand." He saw it and understood it.

In the last chapter of the Bible the angel says that the God of spirits sent him to testify, a few lines later the Messiah says: "I have sent my angel to testify to you these things." In the Messiah is God.

Reactions: Truther

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Prophet of Mormonism held that Adam came and had sex with mary!
And Jesus was the first spirit child of God and he and satan are brothers!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Prophet of Mormonism held that Adam came and had sex with mary!
And Jesus was the first spirit child of God and he and satan are brothers!
Only according to Anti-cult propaganda. Actual beliefs of the Church of Jesus of Latter-Day Saints are different.