Very big GAP in the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is that I once knew a character who proclaimed that the Father had sex with Mary and he claimed he got that doctrine from the mormon church. he obviously believed that it was mormon doctrine.

That coupled with what is said about mormons, that they often hide what they truly believe, tells me that you may indeed be lying, @Jane_Doe22.
Mormons hold to infinite gods, as the God that we deal with Bringham Young held was Adam, and he had sex with Mart !
As God once was, we now are, as God now is we will one day be!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only according to Anti-cult propaganda. Actual beliefs of the Church of Jesus of Latter-Day Saints are different.
So you no longer regard yourselves as being the restored true church now, that all other ones are apostate and false, as Joseph Smith taught?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you no longer regard yourselves as being the restored true church now, that all other ones are apostate and false, as Joseph Smith taught?
Those were the views held by Joseph Smith and Brigham Young though!
"Anti-cultist" propaganda wastes it's time fighting against a huge strawman that don't actually fact check.
I'm going to stick with actual study of real beliefs. You can do what you want.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, that's as contridictory as one can get, he's the Father, but "fathers" us THROUGH the body of the son who are you kidding. this is the kind of NONESENSE that should be thrown into the sea of forgiveness. Jesus is the Father, but he Jesus "fathers" us THROUGH the body of the son, (who is Jesus ... the Father). do one see how silly that sounds?

as I been telling you Jesus is the Ordinal First LORD/Father, and Jesus as the diversity of of his ownself in Flesh, (his own BODY) is the ordinal Last, Lord/Son.

Yes Jesus BODY is the Son, and Jesus Spirit is the Father........ as the scriptures said, Genesis 4:6 "And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?"
Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."

salvation lieth at the door. one knows now that the BODY of Jesus is the SON, the ordinal Last. now just understand that the Spirit of Jesus is the Father, in heaven.

yes by default Jesus is Father, the "Spirit", which is in Heaven. and he Jesus is Son, his Body, which is on EARTH..... BINGO.

this I have been saying all the time... when Jesus say, "My Father", he is saying, My Spirit in heaven, and Jesus in Heaven say, "My Son", he is saying MY Body on Earth. oh how easy is it to UNDERSTAND. one is close, but no cigar until they get the Spirit right.... o_O

they got the body/Son right now get the Father/Spirit right.

PICJAG
Yes, the Father "fathers" us though the son...

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would rather say that he is God, because in him is the Spirit of God. I don't want to say that the Son is God, but that God is in him, which means that anyone who speaks to him or listens to him speaks to God and listens to God. So when Thomas said My God, he said this to the Father who is in the Son. Or what do you understand with "The Word became flesh"?
Furthermore, when Thomas saw the mark of the nails on the hands of the Messiah, he may have remembered the name of God, which, when one translates the letters, means: "See the nail, see the hand." He saw it and understood it.

In the last chapter of the Bible the angel says that the God of spirits sent him to testify, a few lines later the Messiah says: "I have sent my angel to testify to you these things." In the Messiah is God.
Yes, the Father inside the son is the true doctrine of the early church.

The Father AS THE Son came later.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus and the Father are both equally Yahweh!
Rather, the Father(God) gave Jesus his equality after resurrecting him and fully indwelling him, bodily. Now Jesus can be called THE mighy God because of the Col 2:9 effect after resurrecting him.

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather, the Father(God) gave Jesus his equality after resurrecting him and fully indwelling him, bodily. Now Jesus can be called THE mighy God because of the Col 2:9 effect after resurrecting him.
Paul stated to us in Philippians that Jesus was already God in heaven, but agreed to limit Himself and become a Human, and once resurrection, now restored back to his normal God full expression/no limitations!

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
He was already in the equality of God before his resurrection, for he is the Son of God. He did not receive the equality of God but he is the equality of God. It sounds strange but God has fertilized the egg cell of Mary with his own "sperm cell". He is in the Son because the Son is from him.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul stated to us in Philippians that Jesus was already God in heaven, but agreed to limit Himself and become a Human, and once resurrection, now restored back to his normal God full expression/no limitations!
Were does it say all that?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was already in the equality of God before his resurrection, for he is the Son of God. He did not receive the equality of God but he is the equality of God. It sounds strange but God has fertilized the egg cell of Mary with his own "sperm cell". He is in the Son because the Son is from him.
He thought it not robbery(criminal) to be equal with God because he had no sin.

It was a thought, but when he was resurrected from the dead by his God, he was given all power, including equality, because every bit of what God consists of fully indwelled his omnipresent spirit body(after resurrecting).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the Father "fathers" us though the son...

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
lets make it clear, it is his own Spirit, (whom you calls Father) that dwells within his OWN "BODY" (whom you calls the Son), for remember the Son is the Diversity of the Father in Flesh... :eek: see Truther you still don't understand the TERM "ANOTHER" do you, NO you do not. again we tell you, G243 Allos, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort".
the Lord Jesus is the numerical difference of the SAME SORT who is the ONE "GOD"......... (smile).. the First, and the Last.... got it now?

oh deer.....

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets make it clear, it is his own Spirit, (whom you calls Father) that dwells within his OWN "BODY" (whom you calls the Son), for remember the Son is the Diversity of the Father in Flesh... :eek: see Truther you still don't understand the TERM "ANOTHER" do you, NO you do not. again we tell you, G243 Allos, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort".
the Lord Jesus is the numerical difference of the SAME SORT who is the ONE "GOD"......... (smile).. the First, and the Last.... got it now?

oh deer.....

PICJAG.
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in HIMSELF? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in HIMSELF, he doeth the works.

????

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
He thought it not robbery(criminal) to be equal with God because he had no sin.

It was a thought, but when he was resurrected from the dead by his God, he was given all power, including equality, because every bit of what God consists of fully indwelled his omnipresent spirit body(after resurrecting).
He had no sin because he cannot sin, he is from God, he is the Son of God, he has the same spirit as he does. In him flows "divine blood", he cannot sin.
That is what I believe. He is the son of the living God.