Very big GAP in the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is "The everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).

To deny this you have to change the wording of the scripture in question twice.
Hebrew there would be calling Him the "father of eternity", statement of Him being God, not the father!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, made human, not turned into one.

I was made by 2 people, not turned into me.
Jesus was not made by 2 different human beings.

His mother was Mary; and His Father was God.

The Spirit of God (see John 4:23-24) became one with the egg in the womb of the virgin Mary to form a unique zygote; who developed into the Son of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was and is Yahweh in Human flesh, can God sin?
one question, how can Jesus have the name "Yahweh" when his name is "JESUS?". because Yahweh is a false man made name. so get that false name out of your mouth. God Name is "YESHUA" English, transliterated as "JESUS".

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was not made by 2 different human beings.

His mother was Mary; and His Father was God.

The Spirit of God (see John 4:23-24) became one with the egg in the womb of the virgin Mary to form a unique zygote; who developed into the Son of God.
That's what I have been saying.

I illustrated myself and 2 parents making me like similarly Jesus was made.

God parented Jesus with Mary.

He was MADE by them, not portal(ed) THROUGH them from a former Spirit being. Eternal Jesus did not BECOME temporal man, microscopically.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
On a forum that is based on "Christian Theology," we begin with the idea of the Trinity, and we predicate our arguments on the assumption that Jesus was and is God. So you're really on the wrong forum.

That being said, I'm always interested in engaging any question, Christian or not. The argument that an omnipotent God can be revealed in the limited sphere of the world and in the limited sphere of humanity is not unthinkable, except for those who try to impose their own human thoughts on what God can or cannot do. Logically, an infinite God can reveal Himself in finite forms. That is the very basis of the word of God, that God's ideas can be expressed in the limited language of man.

There is no doubt that Christian man has a tendency to try and outthink God and decide for him what he can and cannot do. In so doing they wittingly or unwittingly put God into a box and limit his abilities to the here and now.

The scripture says that the natural man can't discern the things of the Spirit. What that means is that when a Christian is thinking naturally, he can't understand God and what he is all about. it needs a supernatural and regenerate mind to be able to do that.

That is how I see prayer. Lord tell us what is what because I do not know with my natural mind. The scripture says to "Put on..." There is much to put on, not least the regenerate mind so that we can discern the spiritual, bearing in mind we do not fight against flesh and blood. No use going up against a tank with a sword.

The weapons of our warfare are not carnal.....but mighty to the pulling down of (spiritual) strongholds. If we fight without faith, prayer, and the other weapons given us, there will only be one outcome...defeat.

No, let God be God and let him do what he does best.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
one question, how can Jesus have the name "Yahweh" when his name is "JESUS?". because Yahweh is a false man made name. so get that false name out of your mouth. God Name is "YESHUA" English, transliterated as "JESUS".

PICJAG.
Yahweh is the English spelling of the Hebrew word. Nothing more and nothing less.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer from the Trinitarians to the question why the Messiah, when he is God, has grown in wisdom and prayed, is: "Because he is man".
They say that God get a real human character through his incarnation; but they also say that God the Son was still God while he was man on earth. I repeat, they say that God the Son in heaven was still God while he was man on earth. First, this claim subliminally teaches a second separated person, this means that God the Son cannot be the Messiah and secondly, God the Son who was man on earth worshipped Himself.

Saying is one thing.
Understanding is another thing.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yahweh is the English spelling of the Hebrew word. Nothing more and nothing less.
ERROR, Yahweh, is a man made name. they did it from the tetragrammaton, by the way is a verb and not a NOUN. did you get that, the tetragrammaton, YHWH, or H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v is a VERB, it's not even a NOUN, which identify personal names. listen, so where did the Names Jehovah, and, Yahweh come from?. is not Jehovah in the bible?. So where did the names come from. these name came from, what is know as the tetragrammaton, and men tampered with it by adding vowels to these four letters. the tetragrammaton is a term from the Greek word, τετραγράμματον, meaning, "a word having four letters". It is the Hebrew written word, or four letters, (יהוה), Yodh, He, Waw, He, hence the translation into English, YHWH, or JHVH by some. so lets see how they did it.

The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the spiritual noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH". and when one add to the word of God you kill your ownself.

so we suggest you look up H1961 הָיָה hayah and see for yourself if it's a noun or a verb.

PICJAG.

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I have been saying.

I illustrated myself and 2 parents making me like similarly Jesus was made.

God parented Jesus with Mary.

He was MADE by them, not portal(ed) THROUGH them from a former Spirit being. Eternal Jesus did not BECOME temporal man, microscopically.
Jesus as in His humanity came to exist in Mary, but in His Deity was always God!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer from the Trinitarians to the question why the Messiah, when he is God, has grown in wisdom and prayed, is: "Because he is man".
They say that God get a real human character through his incarnation; but they also say that God the Son was still God while he was man on earth. I repeat, they say that God the Son in heaven was still God while he was man on earth. First, this claim subliminally teaches a second separated person, this means that God the Son cannot be the Messiah and secondly, God the Son who was man on earth worshipped Himself.

Really an ignorant Biblically illiterate stance on the concept of Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ.

Such statements as the above don't even warrant a logical reply, since it doesn't show any level of understanding in God's Holy Writ about Jesus as God The Son. That kind of thinking is of the Judaizer.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus as in His humanity came to exist in Mary, but in His Deity was always God!
Then you think a Spirit God "portaled" Himself microscopically into a woman, and through her womb into the world. Try telling the congregation that one on Sunday.