Video/Article: 'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just need to get one of those fake vaccination cards. Everything else is fake - the news, the government, the hysteria over the virus. So why can't we have fake papers too.

Yup-
Fake News...Fake Representative Servants...
Fake Furs...Fake Teeth...Fake Hair & color...
Fake Nails...Fake Body Parts...Fake Tats...
Fake Health Scare...Fake Wars...Fake Food...
Fake Laws...Fake Status...Fake Prezy Elect...
Fake Warnings...Fake Papers...Fake Chips...
Fake Votes!

•There IS Scripturally, an US and THEM.
(Within or Without Christ the Lord)
•There IS Earthly, an US and THEM.
(IN Christ or OF the Worlds Beast man)
•Freedom IS not A Nation.
•Freedom IS an Individual Choice.

Accurate TRUTH IS Simple.
BE NOT OF this World.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: WaterSong and wip

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That could very well be how they'll mandate it. They know the mandate by law exists but why push that when people feel pushed enough by mandates as it is.

The airlines angle is a good one too.

It's a matter of the People at Large VOID of Understanding The Intent, Purpose, and Constitutional Limits of the US Federal and States Government Entities.

Promoting for eons, Parental Separation from Their Children, Government run schools with Marxist Textbooks, Calling Children Honored and Excellent for Going Along With Marxist Ideals...And Backdoor Undermining of Constitutional Limits.

The US Federal Govt has Authority OVER Foreigners IN the US...and can mandate ANY personal ID, Immunizations, Check points, Limited Travel, etc. OF Foreigners. That Same Authority does NOT extend to Citizens of the US.
Blur the Facts...And get someone else to Blur the Truth and "pretend" (by backdoor gobbelygook) there IS NO difference Between a Citizen and Foreigner IN the US.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a matter of the People at Large VOID of Understanding The Intent, Purpose, and Constitutional Limits of the US Federal and States Government Entities.

Promoting for eons, Parental Separation from Their Children, Government run schools with Marxist Textbooks, Calling Children Honored and Excellent for Going Along With Marxist Ideals...And Backdoor Undermining of Constitutional Limits.

The US Federal Govt has Authority OVER Foreigners IN the US...and can mandate ANY personal ID, Immunizations, Check points, Limited Travel, etc. OF Foreigners. That Same Authority does NOT extend to Citizens of the US.
Blur the Facts...And get someone else to Blur the Truth and "pretend" (by backdoor gobbelygook) there IS NO difference Between a Citizen and Foreigner IN the US.
Great points, save for you'd have to prove that same authority doesn't pertain to citizens of the U.S..

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ibuprofen can be irritating to the stomach. I do get stomach aches when I take it without food.
Yes, that's why the label says take with food or milk. Ibuprofen is also known under the label, Motrin.
10 Completely Natural Alternatives to Ibuprofen

One great alternative for stopping cramps is Pennyroyal.
iu
Pennyroyal salve is awesome. Spread it over your stomach and that area that cramps. Then,using hot water, wet and wring out a hand towel. Place that over your stomach, the area where the salve is. Take a dry towel and place atop that. Then lay a heating pad over it all. You'll have a moist heat build and work with the pennyroyal to alleviate the cramps.

Don't let the heat work over long. Take it off after 20 minutes. The heat will still have an effect. Wait ten minutes or so, then reapply as needed. Do that on a cycle and you'll notice a huge difference in cramping.
Another thing, before that time of the month, avoid caffeine and sugar.A diet high in those properties make the cramps worse.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facebook have censored a number of articles of Coleman's from my page... Even an article I sent through messenger. The above video I posted has been up for 5 hours so far... Which to be honest surprised me. Coleman himself had been banned from Facebook and severely restricted on you tube... Hence brand new tube.
All part of the plan. Censorship. And people like Mark Z. , and the founders of Twitter, Dorsey, Stone, Glass and Williams, get away with it because it's a members only entity.
Information control. Control the information people are allowed, permitted, privileged, to have access too and the only thing people will know is what they're programmed to believe.

Reactions: Brakelite

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been wrapped up in so much lately that I haven't had time to pray over the things I receive to get full confirmation.

End result? Chicken. Not a very bright one either.

original.gif
Heihei! That's their name. Loved that chicken in Moana. He's farsighted which explains why he's so ....svelte? lol

Reactions: Hidden In Him

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe this explains why my wife took exception to me wearing her mask. I'm like, "Woman... wasn't I like hugging you and kissing your neck a few hours ago?" :rolleyes: Sheesh. Like we're practicing social distancing or something. Maybe she wants my hugs but not my bacteria. She can be picky that way.
LOL "Ewwww!Cooties!" ;)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-19 vaccinations

(Edit to add)Reminder about vaccines and the concern many have, including myself, that this vaccine could become compulsory.
There's already a federal law put into place, back during the small pox outbreak, that can be invoked to make this vaccine compulsory. (mandated) Which wouldn't surprise me since masks are mandated as a means to fight Covid-19.
That law makes it clear, we can't even invoke religious rights to be exempt from the shot. We can't claim we're Jehovah Witness (JW) or Christian Scientist.
I have a history of allergic reactions, which means I'm contraidicated for the vaccine.

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL "Ewwww!Cooties!" ;)

That's right!!

Looks like I'm going to have to point out that those vows she took are still binding, cooties notwithstanding.

And you would think it would be the other way around... Men are usually the business-like types...

hjxflkn2jo.jpg

But come to think of it, I did often tease her a lot by hesitating to make contact with her, first asking if she was sure she didn't have the Covid.

I guess I've earned it at this point.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right!!

Looks like I'm going to have to point out that those vows she took are still binding, cooties notwithstanding.

And you would think it would be the other way around... Men are usually the business-like types...

hjxflkn2jo.jpg

But come to think of it, I did often tease her a lot by hesitating to make contact with her, first asking if she was sure she didn't have the Covid.

I guess I've earned it at this point.
iu

They're so cute!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great points, save for you'd have to prove that same authority doesn't pertain to citizens of the U.S..

No national ID requirement. Don't have the citation at the moment. We have Umpteen ID's, that citizens can voluntarily apply for.
Foreigners typically have Visas or Greencards for Official Fed ID's.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No national ID requirement. Don't have the citation at the moment. We have Umpteen ID's, that citizens can voluntarily apply for.
Foreigners typically have Visas or Greencards for Official Fed ID's.
What about Real ID? REAL ID
The REAL ID Act establishes minimum security standards for license issuance and production and prohibits Federal agencies from accepting for certain purposes driver's licenses and identification cards from states not meeting the Act's minimum standards.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like how serious she looks. She appears to be really thinking it through, over a cup of coffee.
I know. That's what is super cute. The little diapered boy too is adorable. His little hand on the sliding door glass, head bent, phone to his ear. Taking life sooo seriously. lol
Precious.
The bummer is they grow up so fast that they leave that adorable dinky stage behind far too soon. Just like the baby cuddle stage. Love to cuddle babies. Then next thing you know, they're asking you to help them pick out a college!
How'd that happen? They're only 9!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bummer is they grow up so fast that they leave that adorable dinky stage behind far too soon. Just like the baby cuddle stage. Love to cuddle babies. Then next thing you know, they're asking you to help them pick out a college!
How'd that happen? They're only 9!

LoL!

0526-graduation-kids_jpg_full_600.jpg

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'It's going to get much uglier': The US is not prepared for the next phase of COVID-19 vaccinations

(Edit to add)Reminder about vaccines and the concern many have, including myself, that this vaccine could become compulsory.
There's already a federal law put into place, back during the small pox outbreak, that can be invoked to make this vaccine compulsory. (mandated) Which wouldn't surprise me since masks are mandated as a means to fight Covid-19.
That law makes it clear, we can't even invoke religious rights to be exempt from the shot. We can't claim we're Jehovah Witness (JW) or Christian Scientist.
Ain't no stopping it!

Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about Real ID? REAL ID
The REAL ID Act establishes minimum security standards for license issuance and production and prohibits Federal agencies from accepting for certain purposes driver's licenses and identification cards from states not meeting the Act's minimum standards.

States issue identity licenses for a multitude of things (driving on highways, hunting, operating businesses, etc.) All which a person Elects to Apply for.
They also Will issue an identity card, revealing ones identity, and which state issued the card, also applied for BY the individual.

The REAL ID Act, was a Federal Govt Act to influence ALL State's, to collectively issue (applied for) Drivers licenses & ID cards with the SAME collected and formatted Information.

Some States, go along, (With the information and format) the Fed Act wanted...SOME States don't.

The guise, was for A data base of sharing, between States...fugitives, missing persons, runaways, etc.
The fact is: A guise intended For a good purpose, can quickly be twisted and used for a devious purpose.

And that is what occurs Repeatedly in Governments.
An idea Preached as "A GOOD Thing"...people jump on the bandwagon, ooh, aah...ya, ya, sure, sure...they splash it for weeks in the Fake News how wonderful. They pass a law. And behind closed doors they begin "modifying" the law, for "their" True Devious intent...Tracking, Oppressing, Controlling not what "they said" (fugitives, missing persons, etc.), but Every single person.

That was Obamas "healthcare BS"...oh oh everyone can afford and have healthcare "coverage i.e. Insurance"... oh, oh, yippie.

And? It turned from everyone CAN have to everyone MUST have...and IF you dont...YOU WILL BE subject to penalty of FINES, Court proceedings, law suits, maybe imprisonment...
Really...a Government Can REQUIRE an Individual to PURCHASE "anything"?
That was Obamas scheme...
"Change"...forcing people under his Dictatorship.

It's the Same mantra with the Marxist Dems in Everything they Do. Sell it was their 3 piece suit, flowery Lies, Veneer Grin...and Doctor it up behind closed doors, and spring it on everyone like a plague.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are they.
Fascinating how the resounding failure of implanted chips, was rather hidden. Makes one wonder how you know about it.
My dog was implanted with a chip. Didn't fail him his entire life. Nor my cats.
It wouldn't be hidden when people are able to expose just about anything to the public on their own now days.
Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV)
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The KJV says "IN their right hand".

Last edited: