Video Games

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What your gonna buy another one??? LoL...

Its all about this feeling we call nostalgia... Its hard to explain it but its a nice, warm feeling

No,.. I just can't believe how much it's selling for lol that's how you know it's old. Back when it first came out it was probably a lot cheaper but back then it would be considered extremely expensive.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started playing the first Donkey Kong Country right now and it seems to be working alright so far with glitches here and there but then I just reset since it's extremely old.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe I am not too far away from completing Metroid Fusion. It is one of the best 2d platformers I have ever played.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy I'm currently playing Donkey Kong Returns and I just have to say that the nostalgics are real. :')

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If anyone is up to play Mario Kart Tour with me sometime, it's free to play,

If you want to add me.

My Player ID is

Reactions: dev553344

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure I may get some backlash, but my life is filled with fighting against spiritual wickedness all the time anyway, so I don't see the harm in a video game that has a somewhat similar theme. Anyway, was looking through PSN strategy games this morning and found the following, which I immediately went out and got a PSN card for so I could buy.

Looks MAJOR good. The reviews are five stars across the board, and I can see why from the following video. Just a heads up to anyone into strategy that wouldn't find such a game too spooky.

mmor

Aug 31, 2022
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
've been playing Power Blade on the NES the last few days. Fun as hell action platformer, on the easier side and managed to finish it over the Bank holiday

Has a bit of Mega Man influence, with being able to select your stage and felt very much like a reskinned Castelvania, very Castlevania like enemies and even the boomerang you're equipped with is like the Cross in CV. Good game

This was on my Classiq N clone NES console with a Chinese multicart :18:

mmor

Aug 31, 2022
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as a gamer I play different games but my fav are arcade games.I like mining simulator games here rollercoin.com/dogecoin-faucet where I can practice my mining skills and earn some extra coins. For me it's great way to test mining skills, complete missions, undertake tasks, and play games to build mining empire. Plus it's great way to kill time.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do I have to wait for the whole thing to download? WOW allows you to play while it's downloading, but I don't see that option for LOTRO. Am I missing something, it's at about 25% now.
Did you ever get it to work? Haha

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever get it to work? Haha
No I finally gave up, it was a little strange cause WOW allows you to play while it's downloading. But that game makes you wait. Not sure what went wrong.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No I finally gave up, it was a little strange cause WOW allows you to play while it's downloading. But that game makes you wait. Not sure what went wrong.
I wanna get SWTOR, as I enjoyed KOTOR a lot, but just learnt the download is now like 48gb that's massive. A lot of these mmorpgs are too big to download.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanna get SWTOR, as I enjoyed KOTOR a lot, but just learnt the download is now like 48gb that's massive. A lot of these mmorpgs are too big to download.
Starwars would probably be better. I downloaded WOW and have it if I want to play something. But yeah I think you would have to remove any other MMORPG first maybe. The computer system uses hard drive space to act as memory for standard operation so if you don't have enough it will slow down your computer too much.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Starwars would probably be better. I downloaded WOW and have it if I want to play something. But yeah I think you would have to remove any other MMORPG first maybe. The computer system uses hard drive space to act as memory for standard operation so if you don't have enough it will slow down your computer too much.
Yeah true, just learnt the system requirement is now like 6gb ram also, it used to be like 2gb ram I think, I may be able to get away with playing lowest settings on my laptop haha. Well I guess if you ever wanna play lotro you can always go to New Zealand irl :p, space and sci fi sometimes can be pretty relaxing though, but would never want to actually go up into space or a galaxy far far away myself lolz.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah true, just learnt the system requirement is now like 6gb ram also, it used to be like 2gb ram I think, I may be able to get away with playing lowest settings on my laptop haha. Well I guess if you ever wanna play lotro you can always go to New Zealand irl :p, space and sci fi sometimes can be pretty relaxing though, but would never want to actually go up into space or a galaxy far far away myself lolz.
Yeah I would travel into space at first that is for sure. The first spaceships would be archaic and crude.