Voter Fraud. Mike Lindell, the my Pillow guy, exposes it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if more and more proof is showing up then why isn't anybody doing anything about it?

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if more and more proof is showing up then why isn't anybody doing anything about it?
That’s what is so frustrating, we know that there was massive fraud, there were even many affidavits signed. Where is the outrage? I know Satan is reeking havoc, but so many people seem to not care. I personally will not vote again until this “system” is fixed. A country without free and fair elections, is not a country at all. I never doubted Obama won, but this past election was a joke.

Reactions: April_Rose

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The voter fraud scheme is exposed by Mike Lindell, the my Pillow guy.
Absolute Proof
Mike Lindell is to be commended for having the courage to stand up to the Establishment and Dominion Voting Systems. They want to sue him for billions, and he is telling them "Bring it on!" That is because if there is a lawsuit, Dominion will have to hand over to Lindell's lawyers absolutely everything connected with their scheme of election fraud during "discovery".

No doubt they would have already cleaned out their systems by now, but electronic data cannot be permanently wiped out. Plus The Gateway Pundit has a mountain of evidence and videos clearly showing the massive election fraud that was committed in many states.
Anything Other Than to Impede Investigations into Election Fraud” – Colonel Phil Waldron on the FBI’s Actions During the 2020 Election

site-logo.gif

Exclusive: The TCF Center Election Fraud – Newly Discovered Video Shows Late Night Deliveries of Tens of Thousands of Illegal Ballots 8 Hours After Deadline

Reactions: BobVance

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we know that there was massive fraud

Indeed.

In addition to the left leaning media (which I have been ignoring for a long time now) I have also now withdrawn from the media on the right. They just make noise but have zero influence.

The powers that be have demonstrated to us, quite brazenly, who really is in charge of elections...

But God’s will be done.

Bless them all.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah frustrating. Trump said that he had tons of evidence but the court wouldn’t even look at it. If that is true we have a huge problem in the states. I am tending to believe Trump and the my pillow guy as I watched the MSM straight out lie over and over again. I am done voting until this is fixed. What’s the point of voting if it is corrupt. We might as well be living in a communist country.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s what is so frustrating, we know that there was massive fraud, there were even many affidavits signed. Where is the outrage? I know Satan is reeking havoc, but so many people seem to not care. I personally will not vote again until this “system” is fixed. A country without free and fair elections, is not a country at all. I never doubted Obama won, but this past election was a joke.

I still have doubts that Obama was even eligible to be president based on his country of birth. The establishment wants to paint people as crazy who question Obama’s place of birth, but those are classic tactics used to tear down any dissent. It was very possibly another fraud pulled on the Americans much like this past election.