• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the Republicans will win the election in 2024?

• Total voters

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True.
As much as I despise the fact my vote was stolen in 2020 so to seat a corrupt politician like JB, it is still sad that the man himself is losing his mind. He's in his own world. And it only makes detours when the teleprompter or his earbud leads him to parrot a script as a detour.

I watched his walking aid take him to and from the podium, and painfully listened to his rant. I swear he said DEMOCRACY at least 50 times.....Really the nitwit doesn’t know the US is a REPUBLIC?

AND BTW...any Biden spy’s out there....this is for you.....lol

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
When he first entered office Biden told the truth for the first and last time as he admitted he's corrupt. And why.
When candidates have to buy their way into office it stands to reason they'll be for sale once they enter that office.

Politics is an economy in itself. A dark corrupt one.

Oh ya right, he did say he would fake an illness. And not to forget 50 years ago he said, “He wouldn’t say he’s not corrupt”...pfft. Me either!

I suspect like Osamabama, KH is not a natural born citizen, but then highly doubt most people even know what that means, even the baboons in Congress. The whole lot wavers between disgusting and embarrassing. NP...boy what a trip she is, family history mafia connections of how to do bid-ness.
For 200+ years the Speak of the House has never been lawfully required to be a member of Congress. NP’s term ends Jan 2023.
...Trump...? Yes. Dems are trying to fast track a bill to require a Speak must be a member of Congress. Dems Playing field can never be forthright. Creeps.

Reactions: Taken

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nation will not heal .... The Democrats don't want it to heal.

America has never been more dangerously fractured than it is today. I live in a Democratic state, I went to a liberal college, and the Democrats of today are not some laughing New Age hippies waving Earth Day flags.

They are very forceful and very aggressive, and quite honestly, from my experience at least, very self-righteous, hardened and, yes, quite hateful people. Obviously not ALL of them, but they have become much more jaded and vicious than they were 30 years ago, for example. Some people here should go to a college campus or even to social media -- the young generation today has been heavily influenced and radicalized by the American left to hate faith and spirituality, to hate patriotism, to hate Israel, to think America is some kind of evil empire that they must be ashamed of; that atheism and secular materialism and nihilistic humanism is the inevitable norm for humanity and society, etc.

All the while, the Democrats' major cities' violent crime hates are skyrocketing so much even lots of liberals are moving away.

If you criticize Muslim extremism, you are considered a borderline racist and bigot.
If you criticize China's government, you might be called a Sinophobe or an Asian hater.
If you oppose abortion, you are considered a woman-hater and a religious fanatic.
If you support non-mainstream candidates such as Tulsi Gabbard who call out Democrats' flaws, you are considered a Russian spy and traitor.

See how they use these labels to try to ban and censor and silence almost all their opponents, to forcibly end all debate. They say they are "tolerant", but they only make a mockery of everything America was founded upon, all its timeless ideals and universal principles, everything that it was supposed to be. :(
Office of anti-abortion organization in Wisconsin targeted in arson attack, police say | CNN

Look at their proud symbol of the feminist abortion movement, an upside-down cross with a clenched fist. o_O

Abortion Symbol.png

On this other website Quora, there was a pro-abortion liberal who told a pro-life woman that he hoped she would get violated while ovulating. That is the kind of people lots of Democrats in America are today. From what I've read, there are feminists even now who are very likely threatening to arm themselves and kill pro-lifers if Roe v. Wade is not restored. :(

Pro-Death Comment.jpg

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to be careful. On other forums if you say things about certain people you get suspended

On this forum you have to be careful about what you say About other members. And caution, I suppose like on any forum, some will try to coheres others to backlash so they can report you. You’ll see. Never criticize the moderators. Non-members are fair game.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On this forum you have to be careful about what you say About other members. And caution, I suppose like on any forum, some will try to coheres others to backlash so they can report you. You’ll see. Never criticize the moderators. Non-members are fair game.
Thanks. There was a liberal bias on the other forum I was on. Comments about JB got me in trouble.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When he first entered office Biden told the truth for the first and last time as he admitted he's corrupt. And why.
When candidates have to buy their way into office it stands to reason they'll be for sale once they enter that office.

Politics is an economy in itself. A dark corrupt one.

YEP. Thanks for posting that!
There was another video I saw way back the first time Osamabama was running for the US Senate and a reporter caught him in a hall way and asked him if it was an issue him running for the Senate, but not a Natural Born Citizen. Hoo-sane responded...”no, ha ha, It’s not like I’m running for the Presidency!”
That whole fiasco, had Nothing to do with his birth certificate deflection.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
There was another video I saw way back the first time Osamabama was running for the US Senate and a reporter caught him in a hall way and asked him if it was an issue him running for the Senate, but not a Natural Born Citizen. Hoo-sane responded...”no, ha ha, It’s not like I’m running for the Presidency!”
I'd love to see that video clip.

That BHO entered highest office twice after that was another clue the election was stolen more than once.

Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe wants gun control too. They actually banned sales of handguns in Canada and I just saw on the news they've had a mass stabbing attack

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd love to see that video clip.

That BHO entered highest office twice after that was another clue the election was stolen more than once.

I looked and looked for it after all the hullabaloo about his BC, but couldn’t find it.
I did some research on Kenyan Laws, and found some interesting things.
He was/is a Fraud.
It was Pelosi’s signature on the Confirmation slip, that swore he was Constitutionally vetted and qualified...cheat, cheat, cheaters...

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked and looked for it after all the hullabaloo about his BC, but couldn’t find it.
I did some research on Kenyan Laws, and found some interesting things.
He was/is a Fraud.
It was Pelosi’s signature on the Confirmation slip, that swore he was Constitutionally vetted and qualified...cheat, cheat, cheaters...
It's not surprising you can't find it anymore especially with Google

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are 213 MILLION registered voters in the US. For 1 million to change to the Republican Party is less that 1/2 of 1% of the registered voters. That hardly seems like a grass-roots groundswell of a movement. How many change party in a normal year?

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I think that's one reason we get all the skewed statistics about gun violence in our country. In the UK and other countries they use knives
Possibly so.
The other thing I think these type reports show is the obvious. Guns don't lead to violent crime. Violent people commit violent crime. When there are no guns available, and we know there are, anything can become a weapon.

Anti-gun laws only impact the law abiding.

Reactions: RLT63 and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe wants gun control too. They actually banned sales of handguns in Canada and I just saw on the news they've had a mass stabbing attack

The UK took their guns and then politically raved about how it curbed gun violence....BUT the knife assaults and killing stats highly increased.

Their bag of tricks and ploys are endless. They ARE wicked and evil to the core, and are depending on the ignorance of their base to keep their backside glued to seats...cheat, lie, steal; its’ their new badge of pride.

I was a bit disappointed in Biden’s rant, that he wasn’t wearing a mask. It’s looks so appropriate on him. :mask:

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The UK took their guns and then politically raved about how it curbed gun violence....BUT the knife assaults and killing stats highly increased.

Their bag of tricks and ploys are endless. They ARE wicked and evil to the core, and are depending on the ignorance of their base to keep their backside glued to seats...cheat, lie, steal; its’ their new badge of pride.

I was a bit disappointed in Biden’s rant, that he wasn’t wearing a mask. It’s looks so appropriate on him. :mask:
Yeah I was expecting him to make a big deal of wearing a mask.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are 213 MILLION registered voters in the US. For 1 million to change to the Republican Party is less that 1/2 of 1% of the registered voters. That hardly seems like a grass-roots groundswell of a movement. How many change party in a normal year?

But that means the Democrats have 1 million fewer voters. I am not saying that everyone here has to cheer on all Republicans unconditionally; I think the two-party system itself is very outdated. But I am tired of how Democrats where I live especially is trying to impose their views everywhere and stifle all dissent as if the left's views cannot ever possibly be wrong. The upsurge in violent crime in my state is another reason why I am disillusioned by the Democrats.
The Left is Now the Right

According to BBC, 9 of the 10 most violent cities in America are run by Democrats.

I came on these results on party identification based on age groups, and it seems curiously enough that the Silent Generation (born in the 1920s to the 1940s) have a larger percentage of Democrats than young Americans.

Among millennials, for example, most are actually "independent", and the rest are fairly evenly split between Democrats (27%) and Republicans (21%). It seems that Democrats are not overwhelmingly dominant as we imagined after all.

Party Identification.png
Millennials, Gen X Clinging to Independent Party ID

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Possibly so.
The other thing I think these type reports show is the obvious. Guns don't lead to violent crime. Violent people commit violent crime. When there are no guns available, and we know there are, anything can become a weapon.

Anti-gun laws only impact the law abiding.
I try to tell people that. Drugs are illegal but I could go to any city I've never been to before and I could find drugs in a couple of hours. It will be the same way with guns if they are outlawed.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I try to tell people that. Drugs are illegal but I could go to any city I've never been to before and I could find drugs in a couple of hours. It will be the same way with guns if they are outlawed.
True. It's that old saying. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Gun control laws aren't about guns. They're about control.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte