• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the Republicans will win the election in 2024?

• Total voters

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

Across 31 states, about two-thirds of voters who have switched their official party registrations in the past year have switched to the Republican Party, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The phenomenon is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

Nowhere is the shift more pronounced — and dangerous for Democrats — than in the suburbs. Over the last year, far more people are switching to the GOP across suburban counties from Denver to Pittsburgh. Republicans also gained ground in counties around medium-size cities such as Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Raleigh, North Carolina; and Des Moines, Iowa.

Voters switch lopsidedly to GOP, in warning for Dems
GOP gained over 1 million voters last year in warning for Democrats

And on another side note, Latinos and Asians are tiring of the Democrats and specifically President Joe Biden also, Republican support among Latino voters has notably surged considerably recently:
Why Latinos are turning to the Republican Party | CNN
Democrats are losing ground with the fastest-growing political bloc: Asian Americans - CNNPolitics
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...oting-in-upcoming-election-than-in-2020-poll/

And Biden's approval rating is far worse than anything we have witnessed in recent history:
Joe Biden's dismal approval rating is a feature, not a glitch, of his presidency - CNNPolitics
Biden's approval rating drops further with young Americans in new poll - CNNPolitics
Analysis: How low can Joe Biden's approval rating go? - CNNPolitics
Joe Biden's approval rating worse than Trump's at this stage of presidency

PP_2022.03.24_2022-midterms_00-06.png

Republicans More Likely Than Democrats To Say Partisan Control of Congress ‘Really Matters’

Just a couple of questions please: They stole the election from Trump fraudulently, by just pressing buttons on the Dominion computers, stopping the count to allow for voter harvesting, and making every effort to cause voters to stay away from the polls and mail in their ballots; so what makes you think they won't do that again? Now they need something serious to disrupt the country, like a monkey pox epidemic so the country gets locked down or a war breaks out and Biden makes an executive order exercising Martial Law to stay in your homes, "My fellow Americans, we are under attack!" Or they set off an EMP, the power is shut down and they blame it on Russia.
The New World Order is in control, has been for two years. Do you think they will let Republicans win and take the Senate back and restore the USA? Where do you get this naive confidence?
I personally am hoping for the Lord's return soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Just a couple of questions please: They stole the election from Trump fraudulently, by just pressing buttons on the Dominion computers, stopping the count to allow for voter harvesting, and making every effort to cause voters to stay away from the polls and mail in their ballots; so what makes you think they won't do that again? Now they need something serious to disrupt the country, like a monkey pox epidemic so the country gets locked down or a war breaks out and Biden makes an executive order exercising Martial Law to stay in your homes, "My fellow Americans, we are under attack!" Or they set off an EMP, the power is shut down and they blame it on Russia.
The New World Order is in control, has been for two years. Do you think they will let Republicans win and take the Senate back and restore imtue USA? Where do you get this naive confidence?
It's a fair assumption given the in our face steal of our votes in 2020 to wonder if we ever actually voted anyone into or out of office.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New World Order is in control, has been for two years. Do you think they will let Republicans win and take the Senate back and restore the USA? Where do you get this naive confidence?
That said, I will vote and I am not trying to discourage anyone from voting. I just don't have faith in the system anymore. We were doing great with Trump, he should have been our president now. Voters, pray and hope that I am wrong!
I firmly believe in Romans 13:1 and God allowed it to happen for a purpose. So you have to ask, what possible good could come out of all this? And my answer is JUDGMENT in the Great Tribulation and then real peace and love on earth for 1000 years among Christians, ruled by our King.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why people in the USA and Australia are claiming to be angry etc at their past and so on, is because the Governments and Media have been peddling such nonsense game play for years and anyone who may come out and point out the truth in reality is attacked full on as a nutcase in fact.
If the Media peddle anything it is just picked up by the common people and swallowed totally.
We have had people who warn about our Country being mislead from the 1980's and they were under attack full on with so much hatred, for pointing out history what happened. But such who hated facts being pointed out just hated that.
We had a bloke called Bruce Ruxton he was the RSL President that half of Australia loved and the other hated.

My Dad was in the Air Force. We spent almost my entire High School career in Tokyo. The first half of my freshman year at Edwards AFB. dad was involved in the spy plane network. He was at an intelligence base in Japan. We had zero English speaking TV. In fact, the only thing we would watch was Japanese Pro Baseball on Wednesday night (we could understand that) ....Otherwise ....read. My stereo would be tuned to the Far East radio network ....music and hours of old radio from the states. I would read whenever I was in the house. Because of that void for almost four years ....I honestly don't like TV. I'll watch football, but am most comfortable reading. That means I avoid the trash of MSNBC and CNN. Fox doesn't float my boat either. I'd rather read ..... I refused to watch the jacked up basement dweller this week. I figure I'd hear enough about his teleprompter reading capability later. Photos shown make him look like Hitler .....all he needs is the moustache.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
That said, I will vote and I am not trying to discourage anyone from voting. I just don't have faith in the system anymore. We were doing great with Trump, he should have been our president now. Voters, pray and hope that I am wrong!
I firmly believe in Romans 13:1 and God allowed it to happen for a purpose. So you have to ask, what possible good could come out of all this? And my answer is JUDGMENT in the Great Tribulation and then real peace and love on earth for 1000 years among Christians, ruled by our King.
If you don't have faith in the system why would you vote?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't have faith in the system why would you vote?
Because the many measures in many states (that I am not aware of), could have been enacted to prevent fraudulent activity. And it is a different election, not just one person running which makes it easier to add to a ballot or switch. When a hundred congressmen are running all from different states, it is more difficult to cheat. So I am really not sure what measures they took to prevent fraud or if it will just be a more complex successful fraud. So yes, I will give it the benefit of the doubt and vote. I also am sure sure about the GT, if it is happening.
Actually just checked this out: A total of 469 seats in the U.S. Congress (34 Senate seats and all 435 House seats) are up for election on November 8, 2022.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
One person running?

Because the many measures in many states (that I am not aware of), could have been enacted to prevent fraudulent activity. And it is a different election, not just one person running which makes it easier to add to a ballot or switch. When a hundred congressmen are running all from different states, it is more difficult to cheat. So I am really not sure what measures they took to prevent fraud or if it will just be a more complex successful fraud. So yes, I will give it the benefit of the doubt and vote. I also am sure sure about the GT, if it is happening.
Actually just checked this out: A total of 469 seats in the U.S. Congress (34 Senate seats and all 435 House seats) are up for election on November 8, 2022.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi RLT63, haven’t seen you before. Welcome to the forum.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: LouisWilliams

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he will fake a medical illness in trying to hide his mental illness and step down, hoping his falling out of favor with the Dems won’t affect the sidekick Veep nitwit.
I don't think he realizes anything is wrong. He thinks he's doing great

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I think he will fake a medical illness in trying to hide his mental illness and step down, hoping his falling out of favor with the Dems won’t affect the sidekick Veep nitwit.
I remember when JB said that during his campaign. If he would win and it got to be too much he'd just fake an illness and resign.

KH is a nightmare. Better the devil you know...

The bad part is in terms of succession no one is better than the other. If not JB then KH. If not KH then wino NP. If not wino NP then MMc.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think he realizes anything is wrong. He thinks he's doing great

Thus the problem...he thinks...and why they don’t let him loose without handlers and speech writers and prompters.

Reactions: RLT63

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Thus the problem...he thinks...and why they don’t let him loose without handlers and speech writers and prompters.
True.
As much as I despise the fact my vote was stolen in 2020 so to seat a corrupt politician like JB, it is still sad that the man himself is losing his mind. He's in his own world. And it only makes detours when the teleprompter or his earbud leads him to parrot a script as a detour.

Reactions: Taken and RLT63

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember when JB said that during his campaign. If he would win and it got to be too much he'd just fake an illness and resign.

KH is a nightmare. Better the devil you know...

The bad part is in terms of succession no one is better than the other. If not JB then KH. If not KH then wino NP. If not wino NP then MMc.

Oh ya right, he did say he would fake an illness. And not to forget 50 years ago he said, “He wouldn’t say he’s not corrupt”...pfft. Me either!

I suspect like Osamabama, KH is not a natural born citizen, but then highly doubt most people even know what that means, even the baboons in Congress. The whole lot wavers between disgusting and embarrassing. NP...boy what a trip she is, family history mafia connections of how to do bid-ness.
For 200+ years the Speak of the House has never been lawfully required to be a member of Congress. NP’s term ends Jan 2023.
...Trump...? Yes. Dems are trying to fast track a bill to require a Speak must be a member of Congress. Dems Playing field can never be forthright. Creeps.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is obamie. And of course it trickles up to the about 300 world wide puppet masters.
I have to be careful. On other forums if you say things about certain people you get suspended

Reactions: Taken