WAKE UP!!! Church pastors we are living in the days of the very near rapture!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be left behind!!!
1 Thess. 4:13 The "catching up" IS the rapture!!
3 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be""" caught up """together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Luke 21:36 KJV Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I’ve thought Armageddon comes after the tribulation and after the thousand years - when satan is released once more to deceive the nations.
Just some sharing of my thoughts. Sshh, or the regular cast of actors will hear us and will come in here and begin Armageddon themselves. :jest:

Oh! SBG, Armageddon is in our near future when Isaiah 24:21-22 occurs because of the kings of the earth, under the influence of the Little Horn, who is one of the heavenly hosts who are also judged with the kings of the earth, because they have been trampling God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts for close on 2,300 years. Jesus made reference to this time of judgement, when the kings of the earth are judged by Him in Luke 14:31-32. Paul in Romans 11:25-26 tells us, that when the fulfilment with respect to time of the Gentiles, who have been responsible for the Trampling of God's sanctuary and earthly hosts, even during our present time as prophesied in Daniel 8 for 2,300 years comes to its conclusion and the time period is complete, then after that all of Israel will be saved.

Isaiah 24:21-22 tells us that the judged heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth will be imprisoned for many days is a pit/cistern, and from Rev 20:1-3 we know that the many days they will be locked up in the Bottomless pit will be 1,000-years.

So that means that the Sixth Bowl Judge which ends with the Judgement of the Kings of the earth on the earth and the judgement of the heavenly hosts in heaven and the sign that this judgement will happen is the assembling of the Kings of the earth at Armageddon, where Christ tells us that He will come unexpectedly, like a thief, and judge the Kings of the earth in sight of Jerusalem.

The time of the Great tribulation does not happen until after the completion of the 1,000 years that the Bottomless Pit is locked, and after the Bottomless Pit is unlocked, the Kings of the earth rise up to start the period of the Great Tribulation, such as has not been seen before that time.

Armageddon is a near future event, probably within the next 25 years. Armageddon is then immediately followed by the 1,000-year period of Satan, the beasts, the Little Horn and the Kings of the earth being imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit. When Satan and the others in the pit are released after it is unlocked, Satan realises that his time on the earth is rather short as revealed in this verse: -

Rev 12:12: - 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."​
NKJV

And the time of the Great Tribulation begins to unfold where Satan causes the Saints to be oppressed because of his great wrath.

The Bowl Judgements have been presented by John in the order that he saw them as he walked back over time from the end of the world as we know it.

The Millenium is the time of the Great Harvest of Souls that will enter into God's Everlasting Kingdom which is also established around the time of the Armageddon event. During the time that the Heavenly Hosts are judged in Heaven, the Son of Man is given glory and dominion over the peoples of the earth and a Kingdom that will not be destroyed or overcome. All the people of the earth are given a choice in that they all should worship Him, but they are allowed to exercise their free choice as to whether or not they do so.

Sound complicated, but only because other people make it so.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi jay. Sorry, I’m pretty sure I disagree and just see it differently. But, as always, He shows me new things from time to time.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've mostly stayed out of all these trib theology threads for this reason.

I understand. A wise action, but by doing so you condemn all of the Pre-tribers to a demise that I would not wish on anyone. However, I also know that we have to respect their free choice of choosing the outcome of the second death for their life's destiny.

Trusting God, requires us to be prepared to die physically so that His Glory can be seen in our response of bringing glory to Him.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi jay. Sorry, I’m pretty sure I disagree and just see it differently. But, as always, He shows me new things from time to time.

That is your choice to make SBG. I will allow God to reveal His truth to you, as you seek it out in your way.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be left behind!!!
3 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be""" caught up """together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Luke 21:36 KJV Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Where is your 7-year trib here? Where is your 3rd coming here? Your doctrine is actually man-made. It is extra-biblical. The reality is: this 2-future-comings theory was invented by Emmanuel Lacunza (or Manuel de Lacunza y Diaz), a Chilean theologian of Spanish descent (born in Santiago, Chile, July 19, 1731, and died at Imola, Italy, June 17, 1801). He became a member of the Jesuit order in 1747 at the age of 16.

Lacunza wrote this book under the assumed name of Rabbi Ben-Ezra as a "converted Jew". The book was finished in 1790, and then circulated in manuscript form before it was published at Cadiz, Spain, in 1812. This was during the time of Cortez in Spain, and after Cortez the book was suppressed, and as much as possible withdrawn from circulation. Lacunza died in June 1801, before the book was ever published in book form.

Rev. Edward Irving, a Presbyter of the Church of Scotland, who had been the assistant to Dr. Chalmers in Glasgow, translated this book of Lacunza from the Spanish in 1826, and it was published in English by L.B. Seely and Son, Fleet Street, London, in 1827.

This is the origin of Pretrib. It is not in the Bible, as your avoidance has proved. You have zero biblical evidence, only speculations and theories.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I'm not sure you understand that the tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins.

All post-tribs like myself know that. There is also only one rapture of the saints in scripture. It happens at the second coming. The entire church is present for the entire GT. It is the church that is persecuted and mostly killed during the GT. Only the survivors are those who will be raptured.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe God's Word and ignore the ideas and opinions of little men!!!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You have no answers obviously. Where is your 7-year trib here? Where is your 3rd coming here?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no answers obviously. Where is your 7-year trib here? Where is your 3rd coming here?
Yeah, he doesn't have the car part that you require. You know, the one that fixes the transmission and motor and gets you 30 miles a gallon. Maybe you need to go to the transmission chapter and the motor chapter and the gas milage chapter. Sadly the hour is almost here and you are blind to it.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, he doesn't have the car part that you require. You know, the one that fixes the transmission and motor and gets you 30 miles a gallon. Maybe you need to go to the transmission chapter and the motor chapter and the gas milage chapter. Sadly the hour is almost here and you are blind to it.

We all know Pretribbers have no Scripture for their theology. It is a man-made doctrine that has no foundation in God's Book. Pretrib has been absolutely demolished over this past week. It has no where to run and nothing to bring to the table apart from insults and avoidance.

This is why many of us have abandoned this error.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all know Pretribbers have no Scripture for their theology. It is a man-made doctrine that has no foundation in God's Book. Pretrib has been absolutely demolished over this past week. It has no where to run and nothing to bring to the table apart from insults and avoidance.

This is why many of us have abandoned this error.
You must be living in a dream world. You say Jesus only returns once and the Word says differently.

The reason that you have abandoned pretrib is because there is a falling away from sound doctrine and people say where is the promise of His coming. A complete lack of understanding sums it up. The time draws short. You better wake up brother.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"CATCHING UP " is the rapture!!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be living in a dream world. You say Jesus only returns once and the Word says differently.

The reason that you have abandoned pretrib is because there is a falling away from sound doctrine and people say where is the promise of His coming. A complete lack of understanding sums it up. The time draws short. You better wake up brother.

LOL. Hello! You nor no Pretrib can show the doctrine in the Bible. That is the end of the debate.

The older indoctrinated will hold on regardless of the fact it is extra-biblical because they are in love with a school of thought, not the truth. Pretrib must be taught. One would never find it through normal detailed objective study.

You cannot even show us your 1st (Pretrib) rapture in Revelation. That shows how bereft you are of biblical support.

I don't think that you realize readers are watching on looking to see who has biblical support. It is definitely NOT Pretribbers.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Hello! You nor no Pretrib can show the doctrine in the Bible. That is the end of the debate.
Pretrib is everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, all through the Bible. And yet you have no eyes to see. You have not addressed any of my questions because you have no answers so you want to call an end to the debate, What's wrong. Why can't you answer?

The older indoctrinated will hold on regardless of the fact it is extra-biblical because they are in love with a school of thought, not the truth. Pretrib must be taught. One would never find it through normal detailed objective study.
As I said, this is not learned from mens doctrine. It is learned from the Bible and yet the blind cannot see. Where is the promise of His coming they cry. Time runs short and you have passed your blindness to many. Better wake up fast.

You cannot even show us your 1st (Pretrib) rapture in Revelation. That shows how bereft you are of biblical support.
Are you THAT blind? I showed you 4 coming of Jesus when you only see one. I'll just give you one to explain to keep it simple. If Jesus comes only once, why can't you explain this coming when He comes and redeems the 144,000 from the earth??????????????

Rev 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

I don't think that you realize readers are watching on looking to see who has biblical support. It is definitely NOT Pretribbers.
Dude. There is lots of blindness. You couldn't see Biblical support no matter how much is presented. I've shown you 4 comings of Jesus when you claim there is only one. Then you duck out and victory. The things you are teaching is for those who want to be here for the hour of testing. Good luck with that.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretrib is everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, all through the Bible. And yet you have no eyes to see. You have not addressed any of my questions because you have no answers so you want to call an end to the debate, What's wrong. Why can't you answer?

As I said, this is not learned from mens doctrine. It is learned from the Bible and yet the blind cannot see. Where is the promise of His coming they cry. Time runs short and you have passed your blindness to many. Better wake up fast.

Are you THAT blind? I showed you 4 coming of Jesus when you only see one. I'll just give you one to explain to keep it simple. If Jesus comes only once, why can't you explain this coming when He comes and redeems the 144,000 from the earth??????????????

Rev 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Dude. There is lots of blindness. You couldn't see Biblical support no matter how much is presented. I've shown you 4 comings of Jesus when you claim there is only one. Then you duck out and victory. The things you are teaching is for those who want to be here for the hour of testing. Good luck with that.

The burden of truth is with you. For the millionth time: where in Scripture teaches a rapture of the Church, followed by seven-year tribulation, followed by a third coming of the Lord? Also, where is your rapture in Revelation?

Stop avoiding. It seems like you are in love with a doctrine and are so besotted with it that you cannot even support it with hard Scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.