WAKE UP!!! Church pastors we are living in the days of the very near rapture!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WAKE UP!!! Church pastors we are living in the days of the very near rapture and many of you say nothing and many of your church members are not ready and will be left behind to try to live in the days of the great tribulation under anti-Christ rure and their blood will be on your hands!!!

Reactions: Fillan

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WAKE UP!!! Church pastors we are living in the days of the very near rapture and many of you say nothing and many of your church members are not ready and will be left behind to try to live in the days of the great tribulation under anti-Christ rure and their blood will be on your hands!!!

What happens to your faith if the pre-rapture does not happen during your lifetime?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Obviously the blood shed in the GT is on the hands of the wicked who do it, not those who know the pre-trib rapture is unscriptural.

Reactions: Nancy

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Antichrist shows up, then Christ’s return will be near.

“And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” (Luke 21:28)

What things?

These:

“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders…” (2 Thessalonians 2:8-9)

Pre-tribulation rapture is a fantasy.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
gonna give us a date, or what?
fwiw i feel for you Gis, and i hope you are able to overcome this satanic teaching, that surely will not come to pass

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus' return might be near. Dunno, but I don't know when. I think coming out and saying it is near is a bit of a claim to make. As no one really knows per what the bible says. But there are signs to watch out for. I'm just am not seeing signs of the end at the moment I think. I thought Russia might be causing the end to be near. But it's really not clear as to whether they will cause Armageddon or not.

Reactions: marks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
gonna give us a date, or what?
fwiw i feel for you Gis, and i hope you are able to overcome this satanic teaching, that surely will not come to pass
E9DywVzXEAIbLDp.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your choice!!! Reject the rapture and you get to stay behind==no fun!!!
That doesn't sound correct. Jesus will collect the people he collects, whether or not they think the end is near is irrelevant. Perhaps you're trying to persuade people to believe you by telling them if they don't believe you they'll be left behind? That's kind of a fear tactic I think :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were many false Christs pretending to be him returning in the Apostles time. Deceiving many. We know that from Scripture:

Matthew 24:4-28 reference the deceptions.

Reactions: Gandalf-

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Get your theology right before lecturing others.

Your choice!!! Reject the rapture and you get to stay behind==no fun!!!

Where is "rapture" in Bible? It says "caught up." This is what happens at the end of the world.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be in complete shock when the Antichrist shows up first and you’re totally unprepared.

Your choice!

What are you talking about? Can you not discuss theology without this inflammatory rhetoric?

So, do you believe in a rapture of the Church followed by a 7-years trib followed by a 3rd coming?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you believe in a rapture of the Church followed by a 7-years trib followed by a 3rd coming?

I believe in pure and simple scriptural doctrine:

We are waiting for Christ’s return:

“…waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:” (1 Corinthians 1:7)

And when Christ returns the Antichrist is already here:

“…that Wicked… whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming…” (2 Thessalonians 2:8)

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in pure and simple scriptural doctrine:

We are waiting for Christ’s return:

“…waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:” (1 Corinthians 1:7)

And when Christ returns the Antichrist is already here:

“…that Wicked… whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming…” (2 Thessalonians 2:8)

And who do you think doesn't believe this?

Reactions: marks

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thess. 4:13 The "catching up" IS the rapture!!
3 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be""" caught up """together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Luke 21:36 KJV Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Reactions: David in NJ
Status
Not open for further replies.