Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How interesting....well I will leave it at that. If Ekklesia cannot speak His Word on the forum then this is a huge flag that needs to be tested whether it is of God or not.
Try posting something true, from a true prophet, and see what happens .....

perhaps it will be permitted ? Perhaps it will be exposed as false ? Or proven TRUE ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How interesting....well I will leave it at that. If Ekklesia cannot speak His Word on the forum then this is a huge flag that needs to be tested whether it is of God or not.
Remember ATHENS, in ACTS ?
This is very much like then and there.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I digress as scripture teaches..... Your magesty.. how may I send tithes too you?
hahaha :) ....
Jesus says if you want to be His disciple , go, sell all that you have and give it to the poor, and follow Jesus (not lds, etc)....

No tithes to me.....

R

Rita

Ekklesia is not permitted to post freely on this forum.
They are not permitted to speak freely in the churches, almost anywhere.
If there is a true prophet, simply quote something he said. We can test it.
Not heard of the Ekklesia before, but on looking it up , it refers to those being ‘ called out ‘ - in others words those called into his kingdom , true believers . Please explain, where , and why , you feel that true believers cannot speak out on the forum. Where in scripture does it state that Gods people cannot speak out , it’s true that in some places persecution may come, but it doesn’t state that Gods people should remain quiet and unheard.
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not heard of the Ekklesia before, but on looking it up , it refers to those being ‘ called out ‘ - in others words those called into his kingdom , true believers . Please explain, where , and why , you feel that true believers cannot speak out on the forum. Where in scripture does it state that Gods people cannot speak out , it’s true that in some places persecution may come, but it doesn’t state that Gods people should remain quiet and unheard.
Rita
Jesus spoke always truthfully, bluntly, mercifully, gently, harshly, directly as the Father directed.
He taught His permanent disciples, born again ones, Ekklesia, likewise, right ?

R

Rita

Are you referring to the apostles ?
Called out could apply to anyone who is born again - not just the apostles
Rita

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent scriptures and it fits right in with what He is doing in His Church...we are overcomers by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimonies! The Holy Spirit is giving supernatural boldness to stand for His Truth and empowering us to be strong in faith and obedience to His Word.
As I was writing this I saw you at the gates of His Holy Temple as a gatekeeper...a watch guard keeping out trespassers and spies...and those disguised as Christians but were actually the false prophets, false witnesses, false preachers and teachers who were trying to enter in and bring their lies into the Holy Place and corrupt it.

consider 1 Corinthians 13:10-13 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth (remain)faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

with 2 Corinthians 3:14-18 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. [15] But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. [16] Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. [17] Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. [18] But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

“Then that which is in part shall be done away”: ”cease” “passes away” “vanish”...which vail is done away with in Christ. now abideth (remain), these three Faith, Hope, Charity. As He said “you may abide in Me, and I in you.” See your point of “let all things be done for edification” and “for the perfecting of the Saints.” Strengthen that which remains. And “you are complete in Him”.

Reactions: amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
consider 1 Corinthians 13:10-13 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth (remain)faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

with 2 Corinthians 3:14-18 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. [15] But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. [16] Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. [17] Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. [18] But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

“Then that which is in part shall be done away”: ”cease” “passes away” “vanish”...which vail is done away with in Christ. now abideth (remain), these three Faith, Hope, Charity. As He said “you may abide in Me, and I in you.” See your point of “let all things be done for edification” and “for the perfecting of the Saints.” Strengthen that which remains. And “you are complete in Him”.
Amen!

Reactions: amadeus

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hahaha :) ....
Jesus says if you want to be His disciple , go, sell all that you have and give it to the poor, and follow Jesus (not lds, etc)....

No tithes to me.....
FYI:
Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (nicknamed "LDS Christians") do follow strive to follow Christ.
Just like Calvinists, other Protestants, Catholics, Orthodox, Etc.
There's differing beliefs about doctrine, but everyone is striving to follow Christ and it is He who saves.

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good News Translation
"Do your best to go in through the narrow door; because many people will surely try to go in but will not be able.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because I tell you, many will try to enter and won't be able

International Standard Version
"Keep on struggling to enter through the narrow door, because I tell you that many people will try to enter, but won't be able to do so.

NET Bible
"Exert every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good News Translation
"Do your best to go in through the narrow door; because many people will surely try to go in but will not be able.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because I tell you, many will try to enter and won't be able

International Standard Version
"Keep on struggling to enter through the narrow door, because I tell you that many people will try to enter, but won't be able to do so.

NET Bible
"Exert every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.
The door is narrow because there is only 1 way to enter....it isn't broad so as to allow for all different sizes (doctrines) to come through. That's my take on it anyway.

Reactions: Nancy and Joseph77