Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, that's the only way...the only doctrine that can walk through! :)
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

Doctrine is super important yes. But it is not what saves (Christ is). There isn't some multiple choice theology test that a person needs to get a passing grade on before they can earn their way to Heaven. Rather, salvation is about accepting Christ as your Lord & Savior- giving your everything to Him. Even if that person still has a LOT to learn about theology.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

Doctrine is super important yes. But it is not what saves (Christ is). There isn't some multiple choice theology test that a person needs to get a passing grade on before they can earn their way to Heaven. Rather, salvation is about accepting Christ as your Lord & Savior- giving your everything to Him. Even if that person still has a LOT to learn about theology.
I understood what you meant:) It is what the Doctrine of Salvation is all about!:)

R

Rita

Ekklesia is not permitted to post freely on this forum.
They are not permitted to speak freely in the churches, almost anywhere.
If there is a true prophet, simply quote something he said. We can test it.
Now that I understand what you mean by Ekklesia , it gives this post more understanding. I thought, at first, you were saying that the Ekklesia were actually unable to post and speak freely in the forum , which isn’t the case. Those who do not understand the difference between Ekklesia and church do defend their stand, do oppose what is said ect, but that doesn’t mean there is no freedom to post- in fact many Ekklesia do post quite a lot and are heard x
Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that I understand what you mean by Ekklesia , it gives this post more understanding. I thought, at first, you were saying that the Ekklesia were actually unable to post and speak freely in the forum , which isn’t the case. Those who do not understand the difference between Ekklesia and church do defend their stand, do oppose what is said ect, but that doesn’t mean there is no freedom to post- in fact many Ekklesia do post quite a lot and are heard x
Rita
Sorry, no, the Ekklesia are outnumbered by over 50 or 100 or more to 1. Not "many" anywhere public.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!
Good word.
My heart has been going in the same direction.

We know that the darkness will increase, it just has to fulfil it's time.
But as the darkness increases , and to those who cannot SEE , it looks like the Enemy is winning, but to those who have vision they see an amazingly bright light beyond the darkness!!
The dawn is breaking...at one point the darkness and light will overlap...and we watch for the glorious fullness of The Sun Himself. Hallelujah!

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." John 9:4-5

And then...

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

And...

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matt 5:14

And then...

"Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound." Isaiah 30:26

Indeed and then...

"And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof." Rev 21:23

"And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever." Rev 22:5

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't ask you to believe what you don't want to believe.....It is between you and God....and regardless whether you believe it is going to happen when it does you still get to be a part of it!:)
What I have shared has been corporately given to all of His people who have ears to hear what the Spirit of the Lord has to say.....I am not the only one receiving this. Hundreds of testimonies are pouring out about the outpouring....
Look around...it's already happening in foreign countries.....In China alone there was a rebellious uprising of the people against the government that dictates their lives even their religion.....people of other faiths are getting saved in huge numbers....
Testimonies are pouring in of supernatural healings and deliverances and manifestations of God's supernatural power....
People are HUNGRY for a move of God upon the face of the earth....evil has become so acceptable by so many that it is the norm now.....as it was written evil will be called good and good evil.

-------------------------------
The great awakening to the Lord begins and continues in me and each "me" of those who know and love God. All of the "me's" together then one in Him and in one another will accomplish all of His purpose for us... as we allow Him to work!
Give God the glory!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great awakening to the Lord begins and continues in me and each "me" of those who know and love God. All of the "me's" together then one in Him and in one another will accomplish all of His purpose for us... as we allow Him to work!
Give God the glory!
Amen! And I believe this last Awakening is the one that will bring unity in the body of Christ!

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory!
I agree, scripture, Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not".

yes, there is a grand awakening under way, an awakening to the TRUTH.

PICJAG.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How interesting....well I will leave it at that. If Ekklesia cannot speak His Word on the forum then this is a huge flag that needs to be tested whether it is of God or not.
Jesus was never silenced! When he held his peace [did not speak] it was according to God's will for indeed there is a time to be silent.

What we do see also is this:

"And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions." Matt 22:46

He silenced them, but they kept trying and did not realized what they had accomplished when he did lay down without resistance for them to kill his body. They thought that by killing the body of flesh of the man, Jesus, they would silence him/Him, but is Not what happened:

"And the word of God increased;" Acts 6:7

And it continues to increase in old believers and in new believers... as our friend @Joseph77 would say, in and among those who are a part of that "ekklesia", that Body on which He will lay His Head.

Give God the glory!

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita

Hi Rita!
I had to look up a bunch of stuff to figure out the difference between the "Church and Ekklesia". I was surprised how the KJV seemingly used the wrong Greek word! It's there like, 112 or so times and all but like 3 are mistranslated!!! I'm going to finish reading this article I found on aggressivechristianity.net/articles/ecclesia.htm very interesting...
xo

Reactions: Helen and Joseph77
R

Rita

Hi Rita!
I had to look up a bunch of stuff to figure out the difference between the "Church and Ekklesia". I was surprised how the KJV seemingly used the wrong Greek word! It's there like, 112 or so times and all but like 3 are mistranslated!!! I'm going to finish reading this article I found on aggressivechristianity.net/articles/ecclesia.htm very interesting...
xo
Interesting, let me know what conclusions you reach. The title of the articles ‘ aggressive Christianity ‘ - hmmm , I will try and see if I can read it as well xx
Rita

Reactions: Nancy and Joseph77

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI:
Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (nicknamed "LDS Christians") do follow strive to follow Christ.
Just like Calvinists, other Protestants, Catholics, Orthodox, Etc.
There's differing beliefs about doctrine, but everyone is striving to follow Christ and it is He who saves.
I have no doubt that what you say is so as much with them as with many other church groups... but with them as with all of those others church groups there are too many who are not as enduring with Him as they need to be. This is not a finger pointing at your group but at all groups. The group does not do the enduring to the end although God willing it can be a strong favorable influence.

The enduring, when and if is it done, is done by the individual believers who are doing, or sincerely striving to do, what He wants all of us to do. What any such sincerely striving person lacks, God will supply!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting, let me know what conclusions you reach. The title of the articles ‘ aggressive Christianity ‘ - hmmm , I will try and see if I can read it as well xx
Rita

You will need to copy/paste the link. And, the article is titled "
"THE CORRECT MEANING OF
CHURCH" AND "ECCLESIA"

This is the site:
aggressivechristianity.net/articles/ecclesia.htm

R

Rita

You will need to copy/paste the link. And, the article is titled "
"THE CORRECT MEANING OF
CHURCH" AND "ECCLESIA"

This is the site:
aggressivechristianity.net/articles/ecclesia.htm
I can’t copy and paste on my iPad, it’s a nightmare trying to do it xx
I did check out the website, but it kind of looks like one of those dodgy ones ( you remember the sort that sovereign grace use to post from with all the conspiracy theories she had.
Rita

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can’t copy and paste on my iPad, it’s a nightmare trying to do it xx
I did check out the website, but it kind of looks like one of those dodgy ones ( you remember the sort that sovereign grace use to post from with all the conspiracy theories she had.
Rita

Ah, well...I have not yet looked at the rest of this site...I just brought up this particular article...lot's to digest and "exegate" :) I will pull out what makes sense to me and the rest, I leave behind :)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"God does miracles for those who are willing to sacrifce ALL. "

(well, not as if God is subject to the whims of men) but yes, ever since the first century, by His Doing, miracles, healing, revelation, is not something 'difficult', when done by Him..... "Is My Hand so short, that I cannot heal (save) ? " ....

THE CORRECT MEANING OF "CHURCH" AND "ECCLESIA"
==========================================
And it is not a "system" as quoted (below) from that site.
But yes, it is radically, totally, completely different from what most people in the usa have known all their lives ....

"Let us make it clear from the very beginning that the established religious system, which manifests itself in the abomination called "church", is NOT of God. We intend to make it very clear, by studying the Greek words found in the New Testament, that the pattern which God intends His people to follow and live by is the ECCLESIA system, and is RADICALLY different than that which calls itself "church" in our day."

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"God does miracles for those who are willing to sacrifce ALL. "

(well, not as if God is subject to the whims of men) but yes, ever since the first century, by His Doing, miracles, healing, revelation, is not something 'difficult', when done by Him..... "Is My Hand so short, that I cannot heal (save) ? " ....

THE CORRECT MEANING OF "CHURCH" AND "ECCLESIA"
==========================================
And it is not a "system" as quoted (below) from that site.
But yes, it is radically, totally, completely different from what most people in the usa have known all their lives ....

"Let us make it clear from the very beginning that the established religious system, which manifests itself in the abomination called "church", is NOT of God. We intend to make it very clear, by studying the Greek words found in the New Testament, that the pattern which God intends His people to follow and live by is the ECCLESIA system, and is RADICALLY different than that which calls itself "church" in our day."

Hi @Joseph77
Could you possibly explain, in plain terms, what exactly the difference is? I was not able to find where/if you had already explained so, forgive me if you did. This is pretty new and vague to me so, be easy. lol.

Reactions: Helen

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! This thread reminds me of Micaiah when he said "Go and prosper!" or "Go up and triumph." 1 Kings 22:15. :)

Reactions: SovereignGrace

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
? Did you read the rules of the forum that apply to posting on the forum ? It distinctly restricts what can be posted, thus anyone like a true prophet, or true teacher, or true evangelist, is greatly hindered, or silenced,
while the false prophets, false teachers, and false evangelists,
like the false churches, is given great leeway , freedom to post errors repeatedly, daily, without restriction.
The last prophet to the nation was John the Baptizer. When he died, the role of Prophet passed into Jewish history. The role of New Testament prophet is not for the nations, it is for the encouragement, edification, exhortation and comfort for the body of Christ. And a New Testament prophet will not say anything that God has not already said in the 66 books of the Bible.

Therefore, any "prophet for the nations" is a false prophet and a dreamer, saying things that God has not said. There are Scriptural warnings in Ezekiel, from Jesus and Paul about false prophets who will lead people astray, even with false signs and wonders.

So it doesn't matter how great the reputation a preacher or teacher has, if he sets himself up as a prophet for the nations and gives prophecies, he is nothing but a dreamer and a liar.