Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A document released under court order reveals that 44% of pregnant women participating in Pfizer's mRNA COVID vaccine trial suffered miscarriages.

Can you post the link so that we can read these articles?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu should read about your experts before posting them as reliable sources.

He moved around more than a U-Haul truck! He promoted HCQ and Ivermectin even after they were empirically found to have no effect on C-19. He was sued by Baylor for spreading misinformation.

If you are going to use blurbs from teh web- do some research first! Like the absurdity of graphene oxide in C-19 shots! that would be akin to a crime against humanity and no matter how powerful you think big govt. may be- it is not that big to keep this quiet from the news media- this is just too juicy for even the most govt. bootlicking media to ignore.

Graphene oxide is an adjuvent, a dangerous one.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There have been many deaths CAUSED by medical procedures. It's quite easy for them to cover it up. They still get paid $$$.

Yeah the quacks close ranks and cover up for each other because they regard each other as part of one big family: it stems back to the ancient Hippocratic Oath, notably this bit of it-
"To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of money to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture; to impart precept, oral instruction, and all other instruction to my own sons, the sons of my teacher, and to indentured pupils who have taken the Healer’s oath, but to nobody else."

Here's a classic example, she was rightly struck off but the medical fraternity demanded she should be reinstated-

NHS-struck-off.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nhs-goofs.jpg

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The late Dr. Robert Mendelsohn said, MD should stand for "medical death".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Graphene oxide is an adjuvent, a dangerous one.

www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-grapheneoxide-vaccine-idUSL1N2OZ14F

health-desk.org/articles/how-do-we-know-graphene-oxide-isn-t-used-in-covid-19-mrna-vaccines

These all say your sources are lying.

greatreject.org/what-is-graphene-oxide-and-what-does-it-do/

Both of these "experts" are not even MD's!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course they do, they are all left wing fake news broadcasters. You probably believed Biden when he gave his lying speech the other night... "The State of the Union IS STRONG!"
Want to bet on that? I will even give you 100,000-1 odds!!!!!

So do you believe that all the c-19 shot producers are deliberately lying about the ingredients in the shots when GO is used in other delivery systems? What is the purpose?

Do you believe everything Joe rogan says? alex Jones? We can play that juvenile game if you wish.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Want to bet on that? I will even give you 100,000-1 odds!!!!!

So do you believe that all the c-19 shot producers are deliberately lying about the ingredients in the shots when GO is used in other delivery systems? What is the purpose?

Do you believe everything Joe rogan says? alex Jones? We can play that juvenile game if you wish.
No, they all must be telling the truth. Well I guess ... It was just imagination ... runnin away with me. Just trust Big Pharma, take the boosters as they recommend them!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, they all must be telling the truth. Well I guess ... It was just imagination ... runnin away with me. Just trust Big Pharma, take the boosters as they recommend them!
No I take the boosters as my doctor recommends them. You may believe they are all under some demonic spell, I do not. That will come in the future, but we won't be here.

It is sad you get in such a snit over someone who takes the shot and tells the truth about the ingredients in the vaccine. If you wish to believe JOnes, Rogan and the other tin foilers are infallible- that is yor privilege. I believe many 9of the things they say- but after I have done my own research. they have been caught in many lies as well.

If you do not wish to take the shots- I defend your decision to not to. You feel the need to attack those that take the shot after researching and following their personal physicians advice.

You have yet to give me anything physical or empirical to alter my opinion. Only conjecture, accusations without hard facts, possibilities, lack of peer review etc.etcletc.

YOu may think 99% or so of the world is under some spell, I do not think we are there yet.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There's at least a third group. A group that doesn't listen to the propaganda, realizes that they have a high risk factor due to something like asthma, and gets the vaccine to help protect them from a virus that also goes after the lungs when their lungs are already not good from asthma.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What do you make of this...

Pfizer Clinical Trials
Sometimes the smallest volunteers can make a big impact. See if your little one qualifies for our COVID-19 vaccine study.

1676823994092.png