We are dropping the pentagram.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most 'Christian' Churches need to wake up and not just follow him, of Christ, his teachings, his works and commands. And they say at the end of this list, and I believe in all these things, and in him! Really?! What kind of belief is it I wonder? We must KNOW that we are attached to his spirit today. God help you if you do not KNOW this right NOW! You might be fooling yourself and into thinking that being in the company of like minded people, the majority, there is safety in numbers and it will make it all ok....mmm.....don't count on it!

Reactions: Edward Gordon

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to bring up the concept of monism. There is only God. In the end, there is only God. There has always only ever been God. Nothing else exists in reality compared to God. God is reality. And then God creates a sub-reality and all the things that have the appearance of being separate are actually modalities of the Substance (God). Read Spinoza. ...or listen to me.

So, Jesus is God. I am God. My Diet Coke can is God. The air you breath is God. Your cat is God, and so is the mosquito you swat. But those things being "modalities of the substance of God" does not mean that God is them (that would be pantheism, not monism). I am all God, but God is not just me.

With that in mind, we have to ask what Christ is. When we look at Jesus Christ, we see that he was God, but not like my dog is God, and not like I am God or you are God. He was God conscious of Himself within His physical universe.

There is no blasphemy here. In fact, there is the ultimate recognition of the kingdom, the power, and the glory of God forever.

God is the only thing that is real. He's the only thing that exists. There's never been a beginning, and there can be no end. God is existence for its own sake.

A warning before you disagree with me: I debated atheists for 20 years, and I have an argument they can't defeat. I call it the Veridican Argument for the Existence of God. But they can defeat the dualist Judeo-Christian god (I won't even capitalize it). The way most people think of God is as easy to refute as any of the Greek or Roman gods. In fact, I did something in my debates with atheists I've never seen anyone do. I ALSO created an argument that utterly disproves the classic Christian concept of God. That (g)od can't even be believed in rationally. It is self-contradictory.

And I'm telling you now: The reason you have such problems with your faith as you go through life is because you believe in a god that does not exist--and your mind knows it.

It's time to wake up.
yawn1.gif
PARD , you infected with new age panthesim . A COKE CAN AINT GOD , nor is the air we breath .
You worship creation . I would not be suprised if you beleive muslims , atheists , buddist all worship the same GOD
In different ways . You go ahead and answer that . DO you beleive that .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We already did drop astral projection, but the bottom line is this: either you are Christ, or you perish. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Jesus. Cuz that's where I got it from. And we still practice astrology, and we still limit the canon to the Gospels, and we still canonize the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ, and we still practice our spiritual gifts, and we are still monists. If you don't like it, it's because you're too ignorant to see the truth. That's the bottom line.
I did all of these things and I probably used every excuse "according to the Bible" (its not, they twist it and make it seem that way to fit their fantasies) like you are- and I'm ashamed to say right down this pentagram talk.

I also had to learn the truth. And the truth is I was deceived by people who refused to believe the truth because their new age practices are deceiving and feed the flesh.

Admit it. It makes you feel powerful, entertained, and life more interesting. That's the flesh and it is deceptive.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Would it all be worth it to hear the words? "And then will I profess unto them, I never. knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

If you think about nothing else I said, think about that last one.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to bring up the concept of monism, or we'll just keep going round and rond.

There is only God. In the end, there is only God. There has always only ever been God. Nothing else exists in reality compared to God. God is reality. And then God creates a sub-reality and all the things that have the appearance of being separate are actually modalities of the Substance (God). Read Spinoza. ...or listen to me.

So, Jesus is God. I am God. My Diet Coke can is God. The air you breath is God. Your cat is God, and so is the mosquito you swat. But those things being "modalities of the substance of God" does not mean that God is them (that would be pantheism, not monism). I am all God, but God is not just me.

With that in mind, we have to ask what Christ is. When we look at Jesus Christ, we see that he was God, but not like my dog is God, and not like I am God or you are God. He was God conscious of Himself within His physical universe.

There is no blasphemy here. In fact, there is the ultimate recognition of the kingdom, the power, and the glory of God forever.

God is the only thing that is real. He's the only thing that exists. There's never been a beginning, and there can be no end. God is existence for its own sake.

A warning before you disagree with me: I debated atheists for 20 years, and I have an argument they can't defeat. I call it the Veridican Argument for the Existence of God. But they can defeat the dualist Judeo-Christian god (I won't even capitalize it). The way most people think of God is as easy to refute as any of the Greek or Roman gods. In fact, I did something in my debates with atheists I've never seen anyone do. I ALSO created an argument that utterly disproves the classic Christian concept of God. That (g)od can't even be believed in rationally. It is self-contradictory.

And I'm telling you now: The reason you have such problems with your faith as you go through life is because you believe in a god that does not exist--and your mind knows it.

It's time to wake up.
yawn1.gif
So much for your argument there is a god . Satan desires to be worshipped as god .
OUR MESSAGE has to be , THERE IS BUT ONE WAY TO GOD , THAT IS FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST .
Where do you stand on that simple message . Cause satan has no problem with us believing in a god so long as it aint THE GOD
but rather him who desires to be as GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did all of these things and I probably used every excuse according to the Bible like you are- and I'm ashamed to say right down this pentagram talk.

I also had to learn the truth. And the truth is I was deceived by people who refused to believe the truth because their new age practices are deceiving and feed the flesh.

Admit it. It makes you feel powerful, entertained, and life more interesting. That's the flesh and it is deceptive.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Would it all be worth it to hear the words? "And then will I profess unto them, I never. knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

If you think about nothing else I said, think about that last one.
Your right sister , but do not expect him to know much less admit it makes him feel powerful . BUT YOU ARE RIGHT SISTER .
This guy is in a very dangerous and deceptive place . His god is HIS OWN SELF . YOU have this one pegged spot on right .
WE must pray for him and allow me to warn against him . He is very dangerous .
We wish not his death , we pray he will repent , but this man must be warned against for the sake of others .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

- 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he the right to become children of God, even to them that believe on his name.

Becoming children of God is not the equivalent of becoming God.

- 52 The Jews therefore strove one with another, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 53 Jesus therefore said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, ye have not life in yourselves. 54 He that eats my flesh and drinks my blood hath eternal life: and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.

This is the basis of Paul's teaching in 1 Corinthians 11: That we are His body together as a result of receiving His Spirit, as exemplified in taking communion. It is not the same thing as saying "I have become Christ," which is an expression of singular deification, an occult teaching.

- 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again, and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

This is about Heaven. You are apparently spiritualizing the verse to mean we become God, but this is again an occult interpretation of the verse.

- 23 And in that day ye shall ask me no question. Verily, verily, I say unto you, if ye shall ask anything of the Father, he will give it you in my name. 24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be made full.

Asking in His name is different than saying, "Father, I am become Him."

- 11 And I am no more in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep them in thy name which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we [are].

That THEY may be one in each other as a spiritual body. They are likewise "in Him" as a spiritual body together, which is the apostolic teaching, but this is not to say that they have all "become Christ." Again, this leaves no separation between Christ Himself and the believer, and turns genuine Christian teaching into occult self-deification.

- 22 And the glory which thou hast given me I have given unto them; that they may be one, even as we [are] one; 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that thou didst send me, and loved them, even as thou loved me.

Same thing as above.

- 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Again another spiritualization, apparently likening "supping" with Him to becoming "One" with Him, till there is no longer separation between God and man.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
While the old Veridican Church logo had a pentagram in the center. The officers of Veridican Church, Inc., and myself have decided to return to the original Veridican cross and replace the pentagram. The pentagram represented the Star of Bethlehem, but it's just too difficult to keep explaining that when to most people it looks Satanic or Wiccan. Besides, The cover of the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ has the cross on it and we want to stay in uniform with that.

Here's what our church logo now looks like:

vcdclogopng200x200.png
OIP.Mg7sTLb8su5v7rYggT4tzgHaKO
Star of Bethlehem

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We already did drop astral projection, but the bottom line is this: either you are Christ, or you perish. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Jesus. Cuz that's where I got it from. And we still practice astrology, and we still limit the canon to the Gospels, and we still canonize the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ, and we still practice our spiritual gifts, and we are still monists. If you don't like it, it's because you're too ignorant to see the truth. That's the bottom line.
Please will you give a scripture for that claim.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Salvation was the work of Jesus Christ. The work of Edward Christ is Veridicanism.

The work of "Edward Christ" = Self-deification.
Most 'Christian' Churches need to wake up and not just follow him, of Christ, his teachings, his works and commands. And they say at the end of this list, and I believe in all these things, and in him! Really?! What kind of belief is it I wonder? We must KNOW that we are attached to his spirit today. God help you if you do not KNOW this right NOW! You might be fooling yourself and into thinking that being in the company of like minded people, the majority, there is safety in numbers and it will make it all ok....mmm.....don't count on it!

APAK, let me ask you: Do you assent to the above statements Edward Gordon is making by identifying himself as "Edward Christ"? I don't believe I've ever heard you refer to yourself as "APAK Christ" before.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 1:26 is another example of 'Being Christ.' There is no other option. Just following Christ is not sufficient. It makes one still afar from being in and being Christ - on the vine that feeds us. We must be of his same mind, of the same spirit, thus being Christ. Not that we can be exactly him of course. A common expression: 'He's just being Dad today..'..as a son does sometimes act instead of his father...​
How is it?
“I baptize with water,” John replied, “but among you stands one you do not know.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to bring up the concept of monism, or we'll just keep going round and rond.

There is only God. In the end, there is only God. There has always only ever been God. Nothing else exists in reality compared to God. God is reality. And then God creates a sub-reality and all the things that have the appearance of being separate are actually modalities of the Substance (God). Read Spinoza. ...or listen to me.

It's time to wake up.
yawn1.gif
I have to say Robert I understand your argument and monism, although I do not agree, as I similarly do not agree with Trinitarianism.

Christ cannot be the same as his Father in any realm. I do believe Christ has the same mind conscience of God his Father, as we do in or being Christ. Therefore, Christ cannot be God, his own Father, who is the source of all consciousness, or I might as well say I am EXACTLY the same and that is impossible. There has to be ONE source of CONSCIENCENESS and DIVINITY in all realms in existence, whether visible or invisible. And that source is God Almighty the Father of all souls...so we disagree...I'm still on board with the intimacy a believer must have with Christ our Savior, our High Priest, and King of the Kingdom we are living in today as the representative Temples of his Father on earth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright, then let's unpack it.

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh it away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he cleanseth it, that it may bear more fruit.
3 Already ye are clean because of the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; so neither can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit: for apart from me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatsoever ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; and so shall ye be my disciples.
9 Even as the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you: abide ye in my love.

This passage speaks of Christ as the Vine and His disciples the branches. These are two distinct and separate entities in this passage, meaning the two remain distinct in spiritual reality as well. Yes or no?
It proves WE ARE OF CHRIST . YES INDEED . we are NOT CHRIST but OF CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I got my answer on post 40.
So, I’m going to switch to spectator mode now and drink some apple juice.
Well sip on that apple juice . I got tickled when i read that my friend .
But this man is in dire and grave danger . Why we cant just love and embrace the teachings in the bible .
It would have been so simple had we done so .

Status
Not open for further replies.