Prophet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kamatael

Jan 24, 2021
Lipetsk
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
My name is Egor. I want to write you something else. You can combine these into one testimony, or divide them in two. There is a lot of information and it is important.
I was talking about the pentagram, the five-pointed star that is applied to the right hand. I have not found this information anywhere, so it is important. Demons apply these pentagrams to the right hands of people who play poker, gamble, and watch anime. I was even confirmed by the owner of the poker house, who is in covenant with demons. They can even put spiritual, demonic skull rings on your fingers. That will bind you. But I want to focus on these pentagrams.
These star signs are used all over the world. On clothes, anime series, movies, buildings, food. This is the seal of the demons, it is hidden and is used in all countries. I'll show you with an example. Here are gospel singers singing praises to God on television. But to which God are they singing? Naturally, to the devil. They use these stars to spread evil and curses and project them onto people.
You see, the devil has his own spiritual language. It doesn't matter which country. This language is used and it is satanic. When churches were destroyed in my country and communists came to power, they also used this star.
You have already been told by the prophets that, for example, the demonic kingdom of mermaids uses drawings of mermaids on cosmetics, food and clothing. There are also many other signs. For example, in my country, people already openly wear 666 on their forehead and clothes. For example, the singer and rapper Morgenstern, or the founder of fist fighting Rugby, has a jacket with the number 666. These numbers are advertised to the masses. I fought with both of these demons in the form of humans in the spirit world and they are strong. They are watched by millions.
Danil Aleev has his own "top dog" fistfight promotion. They do this in order to humiliate the audience and make covenants with them, especially with Christians.
The devil also appeared to me in the form of a golden dragon and advised me to develop kundalini. Kundalini is the serpentine power of yoga. The dragon is another image of Satan, so today it is used everywhere, especially in computer games around the World.
Christians spiritually belong to the body of Christ. When we sin, demons try to drive us away from this connection with Christ. Therefore, it is important for them. Sometimes sin looks like long and eyeless worms are crawling over a person's body. We underestimate these things, but they are serious. Even the heroes of Japanese anime series use demon phantoms to seduce and enter the houses of people who are watching.
I also saw many demons of homosexuality that infiltrated the church. They usually look thin and dark, some have thorns like sharks. These demons often take blood from people, as well as demons of fornication, who have nothing to pay with in the spiritual world. Even the sign of Peace itself is a symbol of pacifism, depicting a broken cross. Even the symbol of this World is hostile to the cross of Jesus Christ. Devil signs are everywhere.
If we take Islam, it has a moon and a pentagram. The moon is a symbol of witchcraft and magic. God showed me the Pagan Gods with this star on their forehead. I saw Krishna and Buddha with black eyes like a demon. Even when Buddha was born, an elephant with horns appeared to his mother 666. Demon Ganesha. Therefore, Satanists often depict the devil with a star on his forehead.
Reptilians were also shown to me. They are a demonic race, but different from mermaids. The goal of the reptilians is banks and loans. Drive as many people as possible into loans, so that it would be easier to manage them. I saw the main reptilian with a tattoo on his neck and he laughed that the world is completely subordinate to their banks. These reptiles rule money on Earth.
also aliens want to invade the Earth, it is a materialized demonic race. They will say that there is no God, but they came from an explosion in space. They will lie that they are several races and they are fighting among themselves.
In general, you cannot intersect with them in any form. Also write from me, I have been given the gift to weaken diseases and help by prayer. I am a prophet. Let people write comments under testimony, I will pray for them and they will be relieved. In fact, I do not know English well, I write to you through the translator program. Because it would be easier if I wrote from my own language.

Reactions: Truman

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting post. Most people won’t comment because it seems crazy. But I truly found it interesting. I know God can give visions and revelations. Claiming to be a prophet is playing with fire in my opinion. What have you prophesied that has came to be?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting post. Most people won’t comment because it seems crazy. But I truly found it interesting. I know God can give visions and revelations. Claiming to be a prophet is playing with fire in my opinion. What have you prophesied that has came to be?
I'm thinking that he has been off his meds for too long.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some people have better access to the unseen realm than others. Some of these people are diagnosed clinical and some are clinical. Who knows how to tell who is who. But if he a prophet he will prophecy no?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The Japanese play very loosely with the demonic, lacking discernment about such things from their shamanistic history. Demons run rampant there but it is concealed by the social order.

Certain anime likely have the same effect as Harry Potter. Introducing children to witchcraft.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy from God has a very specific formula it follows. This guy says nothing like a true prophet of God does.

Prophets also don't advertise to offer up "more effective prayers" or anything else like that.

Reactions: Nancy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Japanese play very loosely with the demonic, lacking discernment about such things from their shamanistic history. Demons run rampant there but it is concealed by the social order.

Certain anime likely have the same effect as Harry Potter. Introducing children to witchcraft.

Okay,.. timeout! I don't really know what the OP was all about as it was too long and hard to read for me but considering it's most likely a troll anyways I just had to respond to this. Harry Potter in itself is not the issue, the issue is when parents don't teach their children the difference between reality and fiction. Not to mention the fact that a Japanese anime show by the name of Naruto helped me get through high school because the title character was bullied just like I was for something that wasn't his fault. (I have special needs myself.)

He didn't ask for a demon to be sealed inside of him, (a fox demon to be more exact) and in the end he learned how to control it and became stronger in the end because of it. Which is sort of symbolic because even though all of us Christians have Jesus inside of us, we also have Satan who tries to control us at times. The only time he actually gains power over us is if and when we let him. Otherwise he doesn't have any power at all over us. You don't have to agree with me on this but I couldn't just let this go without giving my counter argument. Cause you really shouldn't blame great stories and movies like Harry Potter and shows like Naruto, because it isn't the creators of them that's to blame if a child doesn't understand that it's all pretend. It's entirely the fault of the parents.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned something by investigating one of your claims, the peace symbol is Nero's cross symbolic of the broken cross.

Yeah, -- the circle is the earth, and the arms of the cross are broken down.

But so too, the "hand-peace-symbol", where if you count in binary, the closed fist is "0"; thumb is "1"; pointer is "2"; thumb and pointer is "3"; you arrive where the pointer and middle are the number "6". (It looks like the Churchill "V" for victory, but now it the number "6".)

And if you look at a standard barcode, (there are abbreviated barcodes), you should find "two (2) thin-line" registrations marks in the front, middle, and end, where if the scanner sees these registration marks the information between them is ACCEPTED. And the two (2) thin lines are the number "6" which is the perfect number in binary because:

1 = 0001 - a potential stray electron
2 = 0010 - a potential stray electron
3 = 0011 - all "on" is a failure mode
4 = 0100 - a potential stray electron
5 = 0101 - alternating is a failure mode
6 = 0110 - the PERFECT NUMBER
7 = 0111 - the TRINITY?​

So when Scripture speaks of the Mark of the Beast one could conjecture that we'll have an implanted BARCODE, -- but I disagree. It seems to me there are TWO CLUES, with the second being the RIGHT HAND or FOREHEAD. So:

The "Palm Scan" only uses the RIGHT HAND. And although some people's bodies are symmetrical enough to place their left hand upside down and still be "verified", I don't play games with "Security". Then for the Ultra-High Security access they require a "Retinal Scan", which is basically our FOREHEAD. So when the U.N. implements a cash-less society, the participants will verify their credit card charge with a Palm Scan, and if they lost their right arm in a "farming accident", then they'll have to step to the Retinal Scan.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Okay,.. timeout! I don't really know what the OP was all about as it was too long and hard to read for me but considering it's most likely a troll anyways I just had to respond to this. Harry Potter in itself is not the issue, the issue is when parents don't teach their children the difference between reality and fiction. Not to mention the fact that a Japanese anime show by the name of Naruto helped me get through high school because the title character was bullied just like I was for something that wasn't his fault. (I have special needs myself.)

He didn't ask for a demon to be sealed inside of him, (a fox demon to be more exact) and in the end he learned how to control it and became stronger in the end because of it. Which is sort of symbolic because even though all of us Christians have Jesus inside of us, we also have Satan who tries to control us at times. The only time he actually gains power over us is if and when we let him. Otherwise he doesn't have any power at all over us. You don't have to agree with me on this but I couldn't just let this go without giving my counter argument. Cause you really shouldn't blame great stories and movies like Harry Potter and shows like Naruto, because it isn't the creators of them that's to blame if a child doesn't understand that it's all pretend. It's entirely the fault of the parents.

I didn't say Naruto was promoting witchcraft, but it is. More specifically gaining power through manipulation of Chi. This is taught in certain martial arts and is a real thing. It also promotes acceptance of familiar spirits, which are demons.

How are parents who lack spiritual discernment supposed to keep their children from falling into witchcraft. It's all fantasy to them.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Prophecy from God has a very specific formula it follows. This guy says nothing like a true prophet of God does.

Prophets also don't advertise to offer up "more effective prayers" or anything else like that.
I also saw no prophesies there. It was what he saw, which is spiritual discernment.

That is concerning, offering up "more effective prayers." It glorifies himself which is a bad sign.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also saw no prophesies there. It was what he saw, which is spiritual discernment.

That is concerning, offering up "more effective prayers." It glorifies himself which is a bad sign.

All of the prophets in scripture really don't want to prophecy. They never have good news.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If I say God has anointed me to lead worship, and the fruit of it glorifies God, then I, for one, say, "glory to God!"
Don't take Egor's, or for that matter, anybody's word, for spiritual matters.
We are in a spiritual war.
Am I missing something?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say Naruto was promoting witchcraft, but it is. More specifically gaining power through manipulation of Chi. This is taught in certain martial arts and is a real thing. It also promotes acceptance of familiar spirits, which are demons.

How are parents who lack spiritual discernment supposed to keep their children from falling into witchcraft. It's all fantasy to them.

Never mind, you completely missed the point of what I just said. :rolleyes: We're getting off topic now anyways so feel free to ignore it and disagree with me if you wish like I already pointed out to you. Friends can disagree with each other and still be friends. :)

Reactions: Nancy and Truman

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophets can have good news, just not for unrepentant idolaters.
Name something that sounds like good news that is in scripture prophecy.

Not blessings...those aren't prophetic. They sometimes had prophecy within them. But usually not.

Prophets had a lot of bad news to tell... famines, wars, and always bad stuff a coming. Those who told of good news were always false prophets.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Name something that sounds like good news that is in scripture prophecy.

Not blessings...those aren't prophetic. They sometimes had prophecy within them. But usually not.

Prophets had a lot of bad news to tell... famines, wars, and always bad stuff a coming. Those who told of good news were always false prophets.
Good point! Maybe we should consider this as we watch countless “prophets” of YouTube who prophecy good news(like the president you like will be elected)

Reactions: JohnDB

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right now I prophesize that there will be some guy singing about how he's such a good handyman,... wait a second,.. oh my gosh!! It worked. :eek: Maybe there's some truth to this stuff after all. :D