We are His righteous trees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Ecclesiastes 2:5 I made Me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits:

• 1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. (8-10) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge, by the same Spirit; To another faith, by the same spirit; to another the gifts of healing, by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

The trees He planted are us...we are the cedar, the fir, the palm, etc. and the roles of His various trees, whichever ones we are...are to be His eyes, hands, feet, ears, etc. He plants us where He wants us to be...giving us jobs....as members of His body, His kingdom. [1 Corinthians 12:21-24] The fruits of His various trees are the diversities of gifts, all of the same Spirit, but with different duties, as we have different gifts, as we are different members, as we are different trees in this one body, one kingdom, one garden of God.

• Isaiah 60:21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, that I may be glorified.

61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Ezekiel 31:8-9 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty. I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him

We are His planting of righteous trees.