Well hi:D I'm new (duh:P)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nothingness

Jan 9, 2008
Hello everyone,Well I see every new guy/girl starts of with making a new thread so here is mine:p I haven't read any thread yet who actually introduced her/him self but here it goes anyway: My *real* name is Wietske and I live in the Netherlands. I probably came here for the wrong reasons and that is to upgrade my english and I thought posting on an english forum would help. I am a christian, though since march. So I probably don't know the bible as well as you all do but I think I'm learning.. My favourite book is 1 Corinthians. I actually do have a good reason for choosing a christian forum for I want to learn more about the bible but the main reason it that my family isn't christian so to me it's tough to talk with someone about my faith. I do also hope that we can learn from eachother and I love to discuss religious topics. My hobbies are playing gitar, listening to music and reading. I have more hobbies but these are probably the hobbies that takes most of my spare time. Well nothing comes to mind to say next so I hope I'll get to know some of you (and if it's possible all of you) better.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
So glad you made a decision for Christ! It's the greatest decision you'll ever make. I'm sure you will find many intriguing discussions here. Be sure you are reading your Bible for yourself so no one ever tells you anything that leads you astray. You can learn things here, but the Holy Spirit is your best teacher making His Word come alive!
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Nothingness. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word of God with love, joy, peace, etcJagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.