What are you eating?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What am I eating? ....nuff'n ....just swallowed a 1/4 dose of melatonin+chamomile+passion flower+lemon balm gummie ....does that count? lol
G'night, y'all. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't planning on dinner, but made onigiri with spicy salmon and extra gochugaru (korean chili powder) on a whim. Cup of green tea now.

I doubt anyone will know what onigiri is so it is this:

1485713435783.jpeg
You got me, I have no idea what that is, is it sushi?

Reactions: DuckieLady

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just had my Frosties for breakfast
Sounds great. I was a big fan of Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds here in the US. I have blood sugar problems now so I had to give them up but I liked my cereal breakfast.

Reactions: Lambano

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How many of you have considered that there may be a relationship between the prevalent love affair Americans have with foods not mentioned in the Maker's Handbook, and the statistics of those dying as a result of Covid reacting with all the variety of underlying disease that are the direct result of those choices?

Reactions: marks

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Basically really close, but people stuff them with anything from eggs to beef or sausage.

I used canned salmon with a little mayo, Korean chili flakes, sesame oil.

Haha! Thanks @stunnedbygrace mine wasn't as pretty as the picture, but delicious!
I love the vegetable tempura pancakes you can get from the sushi shops. I could eat 2 or 3 every day.