What Brought You To Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rdventen

Feb 16, 2010
USA
What happened in your life that turned you on to Christ Jesus. For me it was way back in 1986, when my father was in the hospital dieing my wife and I were there in his room, I left the hospital to go to the store and when I came back to the hospital, well in the parking lot I had the radio on there was a preacher on and he said on the radio, that if anyone listening to him that if they were to ask God for anything right now that God would do it, so I ask Him to let my dads suffering end. Then I went back into the hospital and when I was going back to my fathers room my wife was in the hallway when she saw me she came to me and told me that he past away, just a few moments after I ask God what I did. Thats how it happened for me.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Well for me at the age of 8 i was baptized by a baptist preacher and then the last 12 years until i was 20 i would say that my understanding of christ was shallow. It wast until i stopped following the pastor and going to church until i reached my true freedom and unity with god. I realized a long time ago that god never left me for those 12 years i just left him for a while. Nonetheless though like i say once i just compacted my relationship with christ down to reading the bible and meditating things became a lot nicer in my walk with God.