What can we do here? Can we bring Him glory? Will He bring glory to Himself?...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
Amongst all the discussions... it is sometimes frustrating. Often times discussions turn into bickering and fighting (can this be avoided, I do not know). But, why are we here? I believe we are here (wherever we are, as well as on these forums) to bring glory to God.How can we bring glory to God amonst all the disagreement? What, apart from discussing the intricate (and important) things in God's Word, can we discuss or do to bring Him glory here?I am not being cynical. I am asking, sincerely. What can we do? Thoughts?

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Personally I come here to learn and on extremely rare occasions teach. But I think coming with a desire to learn and if possible teach Gods word gives glory to God. True the arguing doesn't really do anything but its human nature to argue when we disagree. And rarely are we going to start out with the same meanings of scripture. So I think the arguing is necessary...to a point.

eternalarcadia

Nov 15, 2007
Arguing allows for a re-affirmation of our beliefs or new growth in the faith that wouldn't have been able to be achieved otherwise -- as long as people are willing to admit they're wrong.