What Do The Book of Daniel DECEIVERS Present?!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Phoneman777

I think, because you see the little horn in Daniel 8 (out of Greece), you have it confused with the little horn of Daniel 7 (out of Rome). You are just desperately trying to connect the little horn of Rome with the 2300 day prophecy of Daniel 8, and both with the separate prophecy of Daniel 9 to fit with SDA theology.

I think you fear, if they are wrong about one thing, could they be wrong about other things only associated with the SDA denomination? They are not "bad" things, of course, because they were of God, but are no longer deemed "sins," because of the fulfillment of them in the New Covenant. You believe SDAs are the only church (remnant) that has "the Truth." Believe me, I understand. When I was 23 and discovered they were, in fact, wrong about one thing, it shattered my world, and I swore I would never become indoctrinated with man-made denominations again, so then I just started studying for myself and found a boatload of truth I had never been taught before. That led me to become born again of the Spirit, and my faith skyrocketed, and the Spirit of Truth is the only One teaching me now, and He's not done. Yet, I will always love the SDA church for all the good they taught me, especially memorization of much of the Bible, and my love of God, even though then it was like from afar, as He never answered even one prayer request. Now He's inside me, and 100% of my prayers are answered.

And I still love Choplets!!! Though now I have the recipe and can make my own. :)

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Earburner Tell me what you believe about the little horn from Rome in Daniel 7. The context tells me it is right before the second coming, not 70 AD, so I'm going with the future Antichrist, the beast, the paradigm of the first two, and Hitler may even have been another.

@Phoneman777, I know who you believe the Antichrist will be in general, but I tend to believe that personage will be the false prophet, because he will be a religious leader, and the Antichrist seems will be political/ruler/king. Though the false prophet may not even be from Christianity at all, but another religion altogether. I still go with Rome, but who knows who will control even the Vatican then. It will be very evil times and may go through a coup from the Middle East.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah was also faced with three or more prophets who all agreed together and disagreed with what he was prophesising concerning the fate of Israel just before they went into exile in Babylon.

Now if you are not aligned with the SDAs, are you in fact aligned with the Bible Students and their understandings?

Now I have no problems with the concept of the Holy Spirit revealing God's truth concerning His prophetic utterances. However just because you have a number of people agreeing with you does not make you right, because they can be just as misguided as you.

You say that God has revealed to you that the era of Antiochus Epiphanes and Judas Maccabeus confirms the Daniel_8 prophecies, but I would suggest to you that within the historical records there are also the red herrings that have already lead you astray in your understanding.

The fulness in time of the heathen Gentile trampling the sanctuary of God still has not run its full course yet and it is scheduled to be completed in our near future when all of the Kings of the Earth will be judged at Armageddon. That means that the little horn has been given armies a number of times to trample the sanctuary of God even up to and including this present time, but as Rev_16:12-16 tells us the little horn will be given an army and all of the kings of the earth to go one last time towards Jerusalem to trample it for the last time before the conclusion of the Dan_8 prophecy. But you deny that the Muslim Army that captured Jerusalem and built a mosque on the temple mound is also not a part of this same prophecy and that the crusades were not a part of this same trampling prophecy.

Now am I also not using history to confirm what I understand to be God's truth? It just depends on your understanding as to what history and how much of the worlds history that you use to prove your POV.

Knowing God's truth is such a fickle thing.

Shalom
In case you didn't know, in the KJV, Rev. 16, there is no "little horn".

However, there are three separate entities with mouths ***speaking.
Rev. 16[13] And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of
the mouth of the dragon, and out of
the mouth of the beast, and out of
the mouth of the false prophet.
[14] For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles [technological wonders and warfare],
which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world,
to gather *[bundle] them to the **battle of that great day of God Almighty *[to be burned]
[15] **Behold, I come as a thief ["suddenly"- in flaming fire].
Dragon- Satan- Rev. 12:9
Beast- Europe- (the future 10 horns of the EU) Rev. 13:2-4; 17[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
False Prophet- The US.- Rev. 13:11
[16] And he [the Dragon] gathered *[bundled] them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Note:
Matthew 13:30.
** 2 Thes. 1:7-10
*** Rev. 13:2, 4, 11

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Earburner Tell me what you believe about the little horn from Rome in Daniel 7. The context tells me it is right before the second coming, not 70 AD, so I'm going with the future Antichrist, the beast.
Before I get into all that, you must first see from where I am coming.
There is a huge mistake being made about the "little horn" in Daniel. That is mostly due to the fact, that most of church-ianity has misread and misunderstood the 70 week prophecy.
Instead of abiding by the "simplicity" of Christ, they have run off with their mathematics and calculators, and have conjured up the LIE (one of many), that the 70th week is to be attached to the end, just before Christ returns in flaming fire.
I however, do see that God purposely set up the explanation of the 70W, to confound the earthly wisdom of the "scholarly learned".
The truth of "God's thoughts" about it, is to simply add the 69 weeks with the 1 week (vs. 25 and 27).
If you recall, the 70 weeks was a determination for the people of Israel, and their city, Jerusalem. It has nothing to do with the Gentiles.
Ever since 70AD, in God's eyes especially, Israel as a nation, is no more. However, what is now, is a creation of men, namely by the Rothschilds.
Please remember who it was, that has put together Israel as a nation now! It wasn't God! Just by that knowledge alone, you can surmise another truth, that has been butchered to pieces. Israel once was in "marriage" to God, "her" Husband.
As you know, the KoG was taken from them and given to "another"(singular), who is Christ. (We see that with "Jacob and Esau" over the "birthright", which is synonymous with "ye must be born again").
Now, what many do not realize, is that when the KoG was taken from them as a nation (70AD), the OT/OC promises, in and of the KoG, became null and void to them.
In my next post I will get into the facts about the "little horn" directly, of which you already know much truth about it. :)

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before I get into all that, you must first see from where I am coming.
There is a huge mistake being made about the "little horn" in Daniel. That is mostly due to the fact, that most of church-ianity has misread and misunderstood the 70 week prophecy.
Instead of abiding by the "simplicity" of Christ, they have run off with their mathematics and calculators, and have conjured up the LIE (one of many), that the 70th week is to be attached to the end, just before Christ returns in flaming fire.
I however, do see that God purposely set up the explanation of the 70W, to confound the earthly wisdom of the "scholarly learned".
The truth of "God's thoughts" about it, is to simply add the 69 weeks with the 1 week (vs. 25 and 27).
If you recall, the 70 weeks was a determination for the people of Israel, and their city, Jerusalem. It has nothing to do with the Gentiles.
Ever since 70AD, in God's eyes especially, Israel as a nation, is no more. However, what is now, is a creation of men, namely by the Rothschilds.
Please remember who it was, that has put together Israel as a nation now! It wasn't God! Just by that knowledge alone, you can surmise another truth, that has been butchered to pieces. Israel once was in "marriage" to God, "her" Husband.
As you know, the KoG was taken from them and given to "another"(singular), who is Christ. (We see that with "Jacob and Esau" over the "birthright", which is synonymous with "ye must be born again").
Now, what many do not realize, is that when the KoG was taken from them as a nation (70AD), the OT/OC promises, in and of the KoG, became null and void to them.
In my next post I will get into the facts about the "little horn" directly, of which you already know much truth about it. :)

There are two little horns in Daniel. One from Greece - ADIV in Daniel 8, but one out of Rome in Daniel 7, that's the one I want your opinion on.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "Little horn" in Daniel, is specifically mentioned only two times:
Dan. 7[8] I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Dan. 8[9] And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
Dan.7 is the vision given to Daniel.
Dan. 8 is the interpretation of that vision, by the angel Gabriel.
Keep in mind that both are speaking of only ONE LH.
In Dan. 7, it is key to understand the words in context: "among", "another", "before whom" and "first". Please remember them, for they are crucial to understandin the lord's truth bottle LH.
In Dan. 8, the words "one of them" is also key, being relative to the words "among" and "another".
Now, let's look at when, and in what beast the LH rises from.
Dan. 8[23] And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Q. What kingdom was "their" kingdom?
A. The 3rd beast- the latter part of the Grecian Empire.
Q. So then, did The LH rise "among" the 10 horns of the 4th Beast Beast.
A. Yes! He did, but HE WAS NOT OF the 4th Beast.
While the 3rd Beast was coming to the end of its world power, the 4th Beast was rising to world power.
So yes, in that scenario, the LH did rise "among" the 10, BUT HE WAS NOT OF THEM! He was of the 3rd beast!
Since the LH was of the 3rd beast, and rose "among" the 10H of the 4th beast, why is it that almost ALL of church-ianity ASSUMES that the LH was of the 4th Beast?? They don't know, because their preconceived ideas and doctrines won't let them see it.
That is their error!!

2b cont'd.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two little horns in Daniel. One from Greece - ADIV in Daniel 8, but one out of Rome in Daniel 7, that's the one I want your opinion on.
Please be patient. I am attempting to unravel the mess that church-ianity has fabricated, so that you may see the Lord's truth by his Spirit.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ooopps! Sorry! Dan. 8 is not the interpretation of Gabriel. I am getting ahead of myself here.
Dan. 8 is another vision of the same as 7, but in more detail. I have learned that prophecy is not to be read in the manner of "our thoughts", of thinking that everything is done chronologically.
(His thoughts are NOT our thoughts). Therefore,
by His Spirit we are to see it, as it would be of clear pages in overlays.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With our finite minds, of only being able to see the present and past individually, we forget that in prophecy, we are hearing the whole mind of God in his Eternity, who sees Past Present and Future ALL at the same time!
Yes, of a truth, ONLY by His Holy Spirit can we know what His prophecies say and mean!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, back to Dan. 7[8] I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
We learned that the LH was among them, but not of them! That changes the whole perspective and meaning for who they were,...."before whom"?
A. Antiochus Epiphanes.
So who were the three horns before AE?
A. Medio-Persia- the Ram- 2 horns
Alex the Great- the notable horn-1 horn.
"Plucked up"? Meaning no longer in existence when
AE rose up.
No, AE did not do the "plucking". They were simply "plucked up" already, "before whom", AE arrived.
Another LH? No!!
Another among the ten of the 4th beast, being of himself "little" but of the 3rd beast, and not of the 4th.
I can go backwards and forwards on this, but I am afraid of losing you. So I will stop here for now.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the LH was of the 3rd beast, and rose "among" the 10H of the 4th beast, why is it that almost ALL of church-ianity ASSUMES that the LH was of the 4th Beast?? They don't know, because their preconceived ideas and doctrines won't let them see it.

Did you miss the fourth beast of Daniel 7 had teeth of IRON. That correlates to the legs of IRON of Daniel 2, specifically ROME. But that being said, I just found out that in 190 BC, Rome defeated King Antiochus III, Antiochus Epiphanes IV's father, so maybe the son was then out of Rome, and no longer Greece for that part of the world. This puts the book of Daniel in a whole new light, and we must look up ancient history to pull out the truth. Interesting with the increase in knowledge (and technology) we can.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am attempting to unravel the mess that church-ianity has fabricated, so that you may see the Lord's truth by his Spirit.
But you are also weaving a tangled web while unraveling a mess. Stop talking about churchianity and denominations and focus on the prophecies of Daniel.

The Little Horn comes out of all the previous empires which existed but have vanished. We do not need to dwell on things which have passed away (and this is for CharismaticLady also). The former Roman empire encompassed all the nations surrounding the Mediterranean Sea. And the Little Horn (who is the Antichrist) will probably be a renegade Jew who comes out of Iraq (former Assyria). It does not really matter.

He will have alliances with ten of those nations, but even that will make no difference. All his alliances, treaties, and promises will be bogus. Eventually he will rule the world with an iron fist for 3 1/2 years, and his capital will be Jerusalem, and his throne will be in the future temple at Jerusalem.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you are also weaving a tangled web while unraveling a mess. Stop talking about churchianity and denominations and focus on the prophecies of Daniel.
I am more than happy to do just that, but I perceive that you have not escaped the corruption of
church-ianity, for you said:
"And the Little Horn (who is the Antichrist) will probably be a renegade Jew who comes out of Iraq (former Assyria). It does not really matter."

But, all of it DOES matter, because if you have one doctrine out of sync., it will send you off on tangent, that you might never recover from.
When this "house of cards falls", if it were to all take place tomorrow, the first thing that you should be able to discern, will be the MoB.
So, If you have that wrong now, you will be TOTALLY wrong then!
Are you willing to listen yet?
Not likely!
Your "preconceived thoughts and ideas" are still showing.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you miss the fourth beast of Daniel 7 had teeth of IRON. That correlates to the legs of IRON of Daniel 2, specifically ROME. But that being said, I just found out that in 190 BC, Rome defeated King Antiochus III, Antiochus Epiphanes IV's father, so maybe the son was then out of Rome, and no longer Greece for that part of the world. This puts the book of Daniel in a whole new light, and we must look up ancient history to pull out the truth. Interesting with the increase in knowledge (and technology) we can.
I would not be trusting that new found data too much. Scripture, by the holy Spirit reveals that there was only ONE LH, and AE4 was him!
The math in Mac, proves it out to the day, as pertaining to the prophecy concerning him.
There is no future LH to come, nor has there been any others since AE4.
KJV Rev. does not read anything at all, of using the words "the little horn".
The prophecy of the 70 weeks finalized IN and BY Jesus.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In case you didn't know, in the KJV, Rev. 16, there is no "little horn".

However, there are three separate entities with mouths ***speaking.
Rev. 16[13] And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of
the mouth of the dragon, and out of
the mouth of the beast, and out of
the mouth of the false prophet.
[14] For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles [technological wonders and warfare],
which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world,
to gather *[bundle] them to the **battle of that great day of God Almighty *[to be burned]
[15] **Behold, I come as a thief ["suddenly"- in flaming fire].
Dragon- Satan- Rev. 12:9
Beast- Europe- (the future 10 horns of the EU) Rev. 13:2-4; 17[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
False Prophet- The US.- Rev. 13:11
[16] And he [the Dragon] gathered *[bundled] them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Note:
Matthew 13:30.
** 2 Thes. 1:7-10
*** Rev. 13:2, 4, 11

This looks like an extract of a Bible Student Article that has been written to push a particular point of view. A link to the source article to validate the scholarship and authorship of the article would be nice otherwise it is no more than the utterances of the False Prophet of the NT, or the Little Horn of the OT demonstrating the same characteristics and purposes that is also portrayed in the activities of the little horn in Daniel_7:19-25 for those who have an eye to see the similarities in the times unfolding in both books and the events that will occur. You are denying the similarities that can be observed in Daniel and Revelation concerning the Little Horn of the OT and the False Prophet of the NT and because the same label has not been used in both cases in the OT and the NT then you are claiming that they cannot be the same entity.

Sadly you are pushing a band wagon from the Devil's Play Book and have been caught Hook line and Sinker by his influential characteristics.

So be it. But do not expect that those of the sound mind of the Lord to accept your false writings and words.

Shalom

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not be trusting that new found data too much. Scripture, by the holy Spirit reveals that there was only ONE LH, and AE4 was him!
The math in Mac, proves it out to the day, as pertaining to the prophecy concerning him.
There is no future LH to come, nor has there been any others since AE4.
KJV Rev. does not read anything at all, of using the words "the little horn".
The prophecy of the 70 weeks finalized IN and BY Jesus.
In addition to the above:
So are you saying that the Jewish historical account is a lie?
1 Maccabees
[7] So Alexander reigned twelves years, and then died.
[8] And his servants bare rule every one in his place.
[9] And after his death they all put crowns upon themselves; so did their sons after them many years: and evils were multiplied in the earth.

[10] And there came out of them a wicked root Antiochus surnamed Epiphanes, son of Antiochus the king, who had been an hostage at Rome, and he reigned in the hundred and thirty and seventh year of the kingdom of the Greeks.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner said: "I would not be trusting that new found data too much..." not CharismaticLady.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This looks like an extract of a Bible Student Article that has been written to push a particular point of view. A link to the source article to validate the scholarship and authorship of the article would be nice otherwise it is no more than the utterances of the False Prophet of the NT, or the Little Horn of the OT demonstrating the same characteristics and purposes that is also portrayed in the activities of the little horn in Daniel_7:19-25 for those who have an eye to see the similarities in the times unfolding in both books and the events that will occur. You are denying the similarities that can be observed in Daniel and Revelation concerning the Little Horn of the OT and the False Prophet of the NT and because the same label has not been used in both cases in the OT and the NT then you are claiming that they cannot be the same entity.

Sadly you are pushing a band wagon from the Devil's Play Book and have been caught Hook line and Sinker by his influential characteristics.

So be it. But do not expect that those of the sound mind of the Lord to accept your false writings and words.

Shalom
??
What's "a Bible Student Article"?
I understand the parallel that you are trying to make, but in what I am writing here right now, I am not going to Rev. at the moment. If the foundation is off, the roof won't looking too good!
I'm sure, if what I write doesn't agree with the concepts of "scholarly learning", it must be off in your mind. That's ok, because from where I am looking, the roof you are building, is not looking good at all.
Try to stay on topic with Daniel and the LH first.
Let's square up and level the foundation, then build to the roof.