What do u do in this situation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You see a spider on the wall. Do u

• Catch it and drain it down the sink

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Snakes are not a problem really, you leave them alone they will not bother you unless at times of the year with some they may go you. our cat would bring small snakes in the house.

Thats right. They will strike us only if they feel threatened

Spiders if they have a white tail I kill them type directly, they are a bastard as they jump on you and they rot your skin once you are bitten a mates grandad died from one his skin just kept being eaten away taking over his body and a mate got the same on his leg but being younger his body could deal with it before it got out of control, he has a fit now when he sees one of them.

Did he go to the hospital??? Your supposed to get treated when bitten by a white tail

Red back Spider are not that bad, just keep them out of the out house. a mate would go catching them and try to put them down the back of you neck at school.

U know that redbacks are worse than white tails, right?

Mozzies well the only good one is a dead one, I was working at Sanctuary Cove 1988 that had kamikaze mozzies you would feel them every time.
Horse fly's they are a real pain when I was working at Fraser Island at times from 1974 to 1980 in the hot months, you needed someone to watch your back swatting them when your hands are full.

Mozzies are bad down here and they carry all kinds of diseases...

Reactions: Debp

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have march flies out here, they bite and suck blood like a mosquito, but the bite feels 3 times worst than a mosquito, you feel the jab when they bite you like a needle.

They are also massive too.

yeah, I remember experiencing an infestation of those flies at a camp I was at all summer - they were swarming whenever we were outside - miserable!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm no spider expert. I'm not gonna try to figure out if they are dangerous or not. They get in my home and SMASH! lol

barbecue tarantula are tasty

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thats right. They will strike us only if they feel threatened

Did he go to the hospital??? Your supposed to get treated when bitten by a white tail

U know that redbacks are worse than white tails, right?

Mozzies are bad down here and they carry all kinds of diseases...
Yes my mates grandad did get help and was in hospital for some time before he died from this, he was 100% positive it was because of that white tail spider right from day one. he was a bright man, the doctors claimed it was not from the spider, but he insisted that it was to the end.
I seen the same thing with my stupid mate down the road when he got bitten and he had a hard time getting rid of his skin rotting away.

Mozzies, I was looking into Blood types and it said some types the mozzie loves more so, well I do not know what my blood type is but Mozzies sure do love me, on a boat once and to many of us were on to sleep that night, so a mat and me went to sore on Fraser Island west side, well I had the sleeping bag over my head zipped up all the way and they were driving me mad trying to get in and at the crack of dawn I got up and ran down the beach with a squadron of mozzies after me, I could see them ! and I just swam out to the boat fired it up and came in to pick up box head and he was sleeping with his head out of his bag with no problem at all, he only had 3 bites on his fact, they could not stand him ! I will have to find out what blood type he is. He maybe a Vampire ? well my brothers mates call him leather face. he was the one who picked up red backs, not to mention he could pick up bloody hot rocks out of a fire as well and road a motor bike with no shoes on putting his foot down sliding through corners flat out on rocky dirt and the road. he was a Cane farmer and picked pines with bear feet all day. He did get knocked out riding a IT 465 Yamaha back in 1982 around his property big rocks on that hill sorted his scone out, he went back a week later to pick up his Gilligan hat sitting on that rock that his head hit, that hat may of just saved his life.

Reactions: Brakelite and Debp

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes my mates grandad did get help and was in hospital for some time before he died from this, he was 100% positive it was because of that white tail spider right from day one. he was a bright man, the doctors claimed it was not from the spider, but he insisted that it was to the end

They tend to think that we are stoopid and don't listen... I know of and have heard heaps of stories like that...
"No it wasn't the spider"...
"Then what is it?"...
"Uhh we don't know but it wasn't the spider"

Mozzies, I was looking into Blood types and it said some types the mozzie loves more so, well I do not know what my blood type is but Mozzies sure do love me, on a boat once and to many of us were on to sleep that night, so a mat and me went to sore on Fraser Island west side, well I had the sleeping bag over my head zipped up all the way and they were driving me mad trying to get in and at the crack of dawn I got up and ran down the beach with a squadron of mozzies after me, I could see them ! and I just swam out to the boat fired it up and came in to pick up box head and he was sleeping with his head out of his bag with no problem at all, he only had 3 bites on his fact, they could not stand him ! I will have to find out what blood type he is. He maybe a Vampire ? well my brothers mates call him leather face. he was the one who picked up red backs, not to mention he could pick up bloody hot rocks out of a fire as well and road a motor bike with no shoes on putting his foot down sliding through corners flat out on rocky dirt and the road. he was a Cane farmer and picked pines with bear feet all day. He did get knocked out riding a IT 465 Yamaha back in 1982 around his property big rocks on that hill sorted his scone out, he went back a week later to pick up his Gilligan hat sitting on that rock that his head hit, that hat may of just saved his life.

Blood type hey... They were feasting on u but wouldn't touch your mate... Hehehehe we have the same blood type probs cos they love my blood...

On hot days here at my parents house they turn on the evaporative cooler and open the windows... Flies and other little flying insects sit on the fly screen and enjoy the cool air... Problem is that when any of us go outside the back we have to be really quick and just hope than none of them sneek in

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Category “F”.........abandon the house....give it to the spider...
:D LOL! Yeah! Let the spider pay the mortgage. :p

I leave spiders alone. As someone said, they eat any bugs that may enter in. Since I've let a spider live in my kitchen I haven't found a single sugar ant for years.
Spiders that I get a bad vibe about I capture in a disposable cup and put outside.
I like spiders.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They tend to think that we are stoopid and don't listen... I know of and have heard heaps of stories like that...
"No it wasn't the spider"...
"Then what is it?"...
"Uhh we don't know but it wasn't the spider"

Blood type hey... They were feasting on u but wouldn't touch your mate... Hehehehe we have the same blood type probs cos they love my blood...

On hot days here at my parents house they turn on the evaporative cooler and open the windows... Flies and other little flying insects sit on the fly screen and enjoy the cool air... Problem is that when any of us go outside the back we have to be really quick and just hope than none of them sneek in
Well they have test the white tail spider, hang on that could be racist ? white ! :rolleyes:. well if we can get past that point, well all the testing has come back that his spider does not do what many do claim, so all who make the claim that it was such are being dismissed.

My mate got bitten and he punched his leg directly, it was under his long pants on his shin and so he seen that it was this spider for a fact.

The Test on the spider may not be the truly same type of spider, or is only the female or is it the male, that at times is more prone to cause the problems or is it blood type of the person that is more prone to such skin being eaten away like such or something other.

My dad could not stand sand fly's his skin would flair up, so he would send me out to such areas to work and a school mate of mine lived out their with all that crap and he said do not do what comes natural and try to wipe them off, but blow them off. if you kill them this sets more to come at you he said and etc. but some people do not have any real problems with such as sand fly's etc.

I found in my job that many peoples skin is so different to handling chemicals, I have seen that people with red hair have problems with such on the job they may last a day or two or a week or two at most and that's it they have bad problems with their skin flaring up. many blacks skin is more prone to such as well, not the same as the red heads but they are more prone to the poisons leaching in due to having bigger pores that I seen in a study and people who sweat more are the same. I was one who did not sweat much at all until in my 50's so I wonder that I must have a oil type in my skin that protects me well from toxins getting in I would think.

With unleaded petrol do not wash your hands with it, E10 and Leaded fuel is fine, but their is a chemical in the unleaded that leashes into your blood stream that causes cancer, some are more susceptible to such and others much more resilient and as for engine oil some mechanics have to drop out due to their skin can not cope with such anymore, but my father in law is 90yo and has been a mechanic for 74 years and he only stoped working on other peoples cars this year. no problems with his skin and he is part black fellow.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My mate got bitten and he punched his leg directly, it was under his long pants on his shin and so he seen that it was this spider for a fact.

The Test on the spider may not be the truly same type of spider, or is only the female or is it the male, that at times is more prone to cause the problems or is it blood type of the person that is more prone to such skin being eaten away like such or something other.

My dad could not stand sand fly's his skin would flair up, so he would send me out to such areas to work and a school mate of mine lived out their with all that crap and he said do not do what comes natural and try to wipe them off, but blow them off. if you kill them this sets more to come at you he said and etc. but some people do not have any real problems with such as sand fly's etc.

I found in my job that many peoples skin is so different to handling chemicals, I have seen that people with red hair have problems with such on the job they may last a day or two or a week or two at most and that's it they have bad problems with their skin flaring up. many blacks skin is more prone to such as well, not the same as the red heads but they are more prone to the poisons leaching in due to having bigger pores that I seen in a study and people who sweat more are the same. I was one who did not sweat much at all until in my 50's so I wonder that I must have a oil type in my skin that protects me well from toxins getting in I would think.

Ye i was recently thinking how we are all built with the same parts but we operate at different levels, tensions, frequencies, etc... Some people burn easier than others.
Its exactly why the covid experimental vaccine for everyone is soooo wrong and has me dumbfounded as to how they can be getting away with this, why their outnumbering the people who have good hearts who are dealing in facts...

Lie is beating truth atm and i find it very unsettling

Well they have test the white tail spider, hang on that could be racist ? white ! :rolleyes:. well if we can get past that point

Na mate... Thats a deal breaker... You have announced yourself to be a racist therefore declaring evil...
And so everything that u have ever said in the past has now been labelled as false and everything that you will ever say in the future will automatically be deemed false... LoL
But all jokes aside thats how they seem to think now. The traditional debate that was always integral in politics and science is all but dead...
The art of civilized discourse has become a rare artform

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye i was recently thinking how we are all built with the same parts but we operate at different levels, tensions, frequencies, etc... Some people burn easier than others.
Its exactly why the covid experimental vaccine for everyone is soooo wrong and has me dumbfounded as to how they can be getting away with this, why their outnumbering the people who have good hearts who are dealing in facts...

Lie is beating truth atm and i find it very unsettling

Na mate... Thats a deal breaker... You have announced yourself to be a racist therefore declaring evil...
And so everything that u have ever said in the past has now been labelled as false and everything that you will ever say in the future will automatically be deemed false... LoL
But all jokes aside thats how they seem to think now. The traditional debate that was always integral in politics and science is all but dead...
The art of civilized discourse has become a rare artform
I am a Racist ! but I am not racial prejudice.
I am a Sinner ! I know the facts about the Stain of Original Sin.
If I claim to know the difference between one race and another that makes me a racist nowadays, but I respect their cultures and I do not believe in any race being superior, as every race or Nation his it's shear of idiots.
If I look at the white race I know a good % of them are real gooses and that's just my honest opinion tho.
I strive to make all people regardless have value in themselves and others.
I despise Malice above all in people, but were do you find such values in the new age.
I am just being honest.

I went to see an old mate 4hr drive away and he took me to a mate of his and this bloke and his wife said, boy you sure are honest ! I said I do not need to sugar coat anything as I am too old for that crap and I do not care what others think of me, I value what they know. what they may think just does not cut the mustard. it's like this, hey Jack what do you think on X subject, well they may give an opinion on the subject but such is only what they think, everyone has an opinion but I would rather talk to one who has a good understanding on a subject that is of more value, then a dilettante, Superficial people are a dime a dozen.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am a Racist ! but I am not racial prejudice

Im not sure i can determine the difference. Racism is basically being prejudice based or race or ethnicity.
And the definition of prejudice is vague too i think; preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience
So if my preconceived opinion does come from actual experience then im not racist?

I think the definition of racism needs to be better defined. Its very open to varying interpretations. If i am attracted to people of one group over another, im not racist... Preference, attraction, thats not racism. Even Floyd, i fail to see what exactly is the defining piece of evidence that confirms this... He would have to get caught on camera saying something...

In Melbourne there has been a huge problem with youth gangs of black Africans. The cops won't touch them cos they are afraid of the mob...
Ye there is knowledge which is power. Then there is understanding which is even greater than knowledge

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cristo Rei