What Do You Think About The Vaticans 2020 Nativity Scene? WOW

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What Do You Think About The Vaticans 2020 Nativity Scene?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Like

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Neither Like Or Dislike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a creepy pagan nativity scene endorsed by the Vatican...more pictures etc....
Creepy Vatican Nativity Scene! With Sumerian Astronaut!
December 12, 2020 Q

This year’s #Vatican Nativity scene, revealed tonight, comes from a town in the Abruzzi region of Italy famous for its ceramics. Its creators say it’s meant to have a contemporary and unconventional look influenced by ancient Greek, Sumerian and Egyptian art. Photo:
@dibanezgut

Eo-iCZoXMAAFpeT

Eo-iCZnW4AEVcpv

Eo-iCZtXYAAwami

Eo-iCaNXcAMTmZv

EpCfiFkXUAEA5XK

EpCfiFgXEAE9vuv

EpCfiFrW4AMMzF2

EpCfiFyXcAIXieB

https://twitter.com/i/status/1337740467325317120

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not very traditional, I'll say that. They probably paid some modern artist big bucks to come up with it. It's strange; why are they blond haired? And, what's with the space helmet? Are they trying to tell us something?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Annunaki!
That and the depictions remind me of the Egyptian mummies sarcophagus.
Me thinks I know now why for the first time in RCC history a Jesuit was elected Pope.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh look an owl. Do you see it behind the black mask?
Symbolism will be their downfall.

Biblical References to Owl Symbolisms
  1. Leviticus 11:13-18, more specifically 11:16-18 or 11:17-18, states that Jews should not eat certain breeds of the owl, as part of their kosher dietary rule, along with pelican and carrion vulture.
  2. Deuteronomy 14:15-17 confirms the kosher rule statement.
  3. In Psalm 102:6, the psalmist talks about the difficult times of his life by comparing himself to an owl in the desert. He used the reference to the owl as an example of himself as an inferior creature stuck in a desolated place.
  4. Isaiah 13:21 talks about a prophecy on God’s judgment on Babylon to destroy it. Here the owl is again used as an example to demonstrate the devastation humans of Babylon will face. They will be killed or driven out of their homes, and wild animals will live in the city.
  5. In Isaiah 34:11, much similar to the Babylon prophecy, God’s judgment of Edom refers to owls in the destruction of the city. The owl doesn’t symbolize anything. Instead, the references use the owl as an example of wild animals inhabiting the city along with ravens, pelicans, and porcupines.
Since the founding of the club, the Bohemian Grove's mascot has been an owl, symbolizing wisdom. A 30-foot (9 m) hollow owl statue made of concrete over steel supports stands at the head of the lake in the Grove. This statue was designed by sculptor and two-time club president Haig Patigian. It was constructed in the late 1920s.[31][32][33][34] Since 1929, the Owl Shrine has served as the backdrop of the yearly Cremation of Care ceremony.[2]

Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Reactions: jshiii

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just a thought. Christmas seems to bring out all the idolatrous ideas about christianity. Apart from the fact that Jesus was not born in December and which has now become a commercial festival to make as much money as possible. You would never think that Jesus was the reason for the season. Sad to say christians in affluent society have bought into the commerciaslisation of christmas. Go ahead if that is what you want to do but don't pretend that it is to celebrate the birth of Jesus. It is intended to put money in people's pockets and take money out of yours.

The gift that I am giving this year is to a mission organisation to make it possible for some christian children to have a meal, or a warm coat or a roof over their heads. Spending copious amounts of money on myself via self-indulgent eating is just not on when there are believers who through no fault of their own are living in poverty, in camps, dying of malnutrition and freezing cold. There is no happy Christmas for them. Just pain, suffering and starvation.

And it annoys me when people here quote various persons as though what they said has some magical influence and is superior to what the scriptures says. They turn it into a formula that has to be slavishly followed and if you don't you are a second class christian or not a complete one, giving the idea that our salvation is dependent on that quote. Quite irrelevant that the quote is not found in or supported by scripture.

So, if Jesus is the reason for the season which he is not, but if he is, lets bin all the other rubbish and focus on why Jesus is the reason for the season and not on quaint sayings and idolatrous images that are not needed because they seem to become the focus, not Jesus.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole concept of "Jesus was really born in the spring" nonsense has been debunked. I know that it's promoted everywhere... doesn't mean it's true...it had a logic to it but... just not true.

You have to reverse the seasons for the middle east... summer is so hot and dry that nothing grows but in the winter it rains and is cooler... IOW grass will grow and shepherds can pasture graze the sheep. The date the whole world celebrates is accurate.

Secondly...
Coffin structures of ancient civilizations isn't appropriate for a nativity. Only a child would use leggo people for one and a dead person use coffins.

A nativity is supposed to inspire thought...not revulsion and repulsive memories of ancient dead civilizations...
About how Jesus was hiding amongst all of us to know us and be one of us...to have a personal relationship with us today.

Good to see the old Franciscan-Jesuit battle hasn't been forgotten.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he who has not the Church for his mother, has not God for his Father - Cyprian
Mother jerusalem , which is above is the mother of all lambs .. He whose mother which is a harlot has not God for His Father .
JESUS , while upon earth , whipped them out of the temple in jerusalem , How much worse
will He do when He returns unto those who have turned the temple into a den of thieves .
And when i say den of thieves , remember He who tries to find some other way in , the same is a thief and a robber.
SO whomever is preaching or believing in this all inclusive all religoins are finding God in their own way stuff , YEP
they are partakers of a den of thieves . And WHO is the thief , well satan is .
Satan has come in the name of all inclusive love , to do all to remove the chief corner stone .
In the name of his love , he has made broad the path to GOD . But he is a liar , heed not his men no matter how
well they cloak themselves as lambs on the outside . For their message is death .
THERE is but ONE way to GOD and that means CONFESSING JESUS by mouth and believing from the heart
that GOD has raised HIM from the dead . Anything else is vain winds of death , a false hope , and death
and the end is the second death . SO heed not the mother who comes in the name of world peace and unity .
For though many do gather under her shade , OH they will scatter on THE DAY OF THE LORD .
Come not nigh her steps and enter not into her chambers , for her ways are deadly and her end is death .