What Does This Remind You Of???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is too much like the golden calf no and the tower of Babel....smh. Are the Royal Family Christians or not? I can't say this would be welcomed by any Christian organization.
These are the end times...no doubt.
No, they aren't (Christians). It is well known amongst survivors of satanic ritual abuse that they (the royal family) are some of the top of the elite luciferians who participate in satanic rituals as well as human trafficking. (I know I'll get backlash from this. But, oh well.)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And by PEACE shall he destroy many . Sister i been warning out against this all inclusive we are one lie for a long time .
Yes indeed . And the lambs wont BUY Into it . WE gonna stay glued to Christ no matter the cost . Now lift those hands
and praise the LORD . They also just set up the ten commandments for this one world religoin . Its all a deception .
But it has gained massive ground . As for us , WE STAYING GLUED TO CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is exactly what is about to be under attack . They hate the preaching of the gospel . They want us all to believe
all religoins and etc serve the same God . Its a monster lie and i shun it . If preaching JESUS as the only means
of salvation costs us all , THEN so be it . But HE alone is the only way to the FATHER the only Name
whereby one may be saved . This is where its leading . But the lambs shun it . WE shall point to CHRIST .
Lift those hands and praise the LORD . And remember ETERNAL LIFE is forever and ever and ever . YEP .
One day all lambs shall forever BE with HE who has saved us .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its all a sell out . NO true lamb would have signed that nasty lie . No lamb would betray Christ and the gospel . The problem is
most folks have snuck into church leadership who should never have been there . They aint even christain . THey beleive
and are fine with this many path lie . BUT they dont come out and say it at first . Instead they try and lead us into that direction .
They have even changed the way to evanglize . They did it on purpose to eventually eradicate the very gospel itself .
Most leaders are decieving the flocks . THEY KNOW the lingo so they play the part and yet are there to decieve .
THIS is a fact . WE must know our bibles well . The LORD keeps the lambs . We will have no part of this unity lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, they aren't (Christians). It is well known amongst survivors of satanic ritual abuse that they (the royal family) are some of the top of the elite luciferians who participate in satanic rituals as well as human trafficking. (I know I'll get backlash from this. But, oh well.)
Spot on right sister . a tree is known by its fruits . THEY are NOT christain . Mouth only but their heart is far from him .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This man is tearing the false religoin up and exposing the lie for what it is .
This is why our churches are being trained to simply ACCEPT EVERYONE as they are . TO not correct
to just accept and love them and etc . THey are brainwashing the masses into buying into the grand lie .
And if anyone out of love does try and correct they get labled judgmental and hater .
They have well trained the masses . This is why i have begged , pleaded , urged , warned and done all i can to
get folks back into BIBLES For themselves and stop letting men twist it .
This man is lit up and exposing that lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bingo yet again , this is exactly what i have been warning out . The man is doing a good job exposing it .
I tried to warn us our new names will be terroist and hater of humanity .
They are gonna see folks like us as being as dangerous as jihadists . ITS COMING . HE IS RIGHT .
HE IS RIGHT . I am happy to see another one warnig against it and pointing ONLY TO CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't watched his entire video because the one with the bull is what caught my attention.
So you know of his teachings better than I do. I really don't like how people try to make current events fit into Bible prophesy.
I was shocked to discover how many individuals claimed to be the Messiah in past history. So you can't trust that as a sure sign of the arrival of the antichrist, false prophet, false witness.
Its quite plain they worship the creation the creature .
Look real closely at their second commandment
This is total abomination .l

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is counterfeiting God's events...which is how many are being deceived, especially those who do not believe Jesus is the Messiah who comes as prophesied. They will believe this is the Messiah when he makes himself known.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is counterfeiting God's events...which is how many are being deceived, especially those who do not believe Jesus is the Messiah who comes as prophesied. They will believe this is the Messiah when he makes himself known.
Yes indeed . its all out battle for the souls of men in this final hour . We have the LORD and HE is with the lambs .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, that's even worse than this years Grammy's production. Satan isn't even trying to hide himself anymore.

Yes. I was going to mention that as well, sister, and hope you have been blessed since our last contact.

I will provide a link, just in case anyone might be unfamiliar with what you were referring to, and God bless.
- H

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saw this posted elsewhere, and thought you might want to see it, sister.

I just asked a liberal this question , so now i ask you .
DO you have any idea where i can go to pick up my white priviledge card .
I mean i keep hearing how the man white is privledged above all races and that the white man
has it all , and that the white man etc
Yet i am white and i seem to have it no better than the poor blacks or hispanics .
SO maybe i need to go get my white card so i can have these so called privleges they claim THE WHITE man has .
LOL . ponder on that for a bit . I truly could care less about priviledges perhaps i just say this
TO EXPOSE HYPROCRISY and LIES .

Reactions: Marvelloustime