What Does This Remind You Of???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray the Spirit of Truth will come and remove the scales of everyone's eyes who cannot see the truth of what is happening right in front of them.
Indeed.

The brille.

That passage of Scripture says so much and most don't even know it exists.

Ah, but they can't see it. ;)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But do they parade it in the center stage and worship it and was the tower of Babel behind it?
I am not someone to go extreme with conspiracy theories or to declare this must be the Antichrist.....I am sharing my very first thoughts when watching this.
And the way they are dressed and are dancing and their makeup and all appearances of evil for me.
It just felt evil watching it.
It's paganism...final answer...lol
The bull in the picture was made up of all sort of pieces of metal welded together as a piece of art depicting Birmingham's history. And I don't think anybody involved in the making of it or the opening ceremony had ever heard of baal. I didn't watch the ceremony myself but as I have said the bull is just a symbol of Birmingham's past. The town of rochdale has a sculpture of sheep. My town has three elephants.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The bull in the picture was made up of all sort of pieces of metal welded together as a piece of art depicting Birmingham's history. And I don't think anybody involved in the making of it or the opening ceremony had ever heard of baal. I didn't watch the ceremony myself but as I have said the bull is just a symbol of Birmingham's past. The town of rochdale has a sculpture of sheep. My town has three elephants.
Three elephants.......that's interesting, @Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Three elephants.......that's interesting, @Pearl
elephant.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
& I've heard of Elephant and Castle, the London suburb where Spurgeon's Tabernacle is..........
th

The Elephant and Castle is our towns coat of arms. And we have a pub by that name too.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Am I the only one that immediately thought of the golden calf and the tower of Babel? (Babylon)

I remember years ago seeing the opening of the Olympics. It creeped me out…I could hardly believe my eyes , it was so openly satanic . Yet everyone was clapping etc !

God help us!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember years ago seeing the opening of the Olympics. It creeped me out…I could hardly believe my eyes , it was so openly satanic . Yet everyone was clapping etc !

God help us!
Yes I know...the public openness of their idol worship is a huge mockery to Christianity. But judgment will come and soon I believe.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it is the bull that got me...it was how the video depicted a fire breathing bull with the appearance of the tower of Babel behind it. I couldn't help but connect it with the events in the Bible and how it mimics that image to me I suppose.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where I first saw the video....and what this person is saying in relation to current events and prophesy is what really perked my ears.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where I first saw the video....and what this person is saying in relation to current events and prophesy is what really perked my ears.
"Tim Cohen" a Messianic Jew, who proclaims "Prince Charles" of the UK is the Antichrist?

Jerusalem is the Whore Mystery Babylon the Great, and the future Antichrist will be a King/Ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Jerusalem Is The Whore Mystery Babylon The Great, Of Revelation 17

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman or British Empires didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

Revelation 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for (That Great City) Jerusalem

Revelation 18:19AKJV
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Last edited: