What Does This Remind You Of???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, that's even worse than this years Grammy's production. Satan isn't even trying to hide himself anymore. And the pushing Jesus around is something that makes me want to throw up!
Folks really are blind. :(
Dear sister , where can this white man go to pick up his white priviledge card .
PS read what i just wrote to hidden in him . THERE is a reason i ask this . to EXPOSE the lies of the elites who
pander to the emotions of men to divide the peoples in order to attain a system which wont serve even the peoples
they claim to be helping . BUT RATHER ITS FOR THEM.

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just asked a liberal this question , so now i ask you .
DO you have any idea where i can go to pick up my white priviledge card .
I mean i keep hearing how the man white is privledged above all races and that the white man
has it all , and that the white man etc
Yet i am white and i seem to have it no better than the poor blacks or hispanics .
SO maybe i need to go get my white card so i can have these so called privleges they claim THE WHITE man has .
LOL . ponder on that for a bit . I truly could care less about priviledges perhaps i just say this
TO EXPOSE HYPROCRISY and LIES .

Mellow out and take it like a man, LoL.

Good to still see you still around, Amigo. Where's my sister? Is H2S still around these days, or does she just pop in every once and awhile now?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mellow out and take it like a man, LoL.

Good to still see you still around, Amigo. Where's my sister? Is H2S still around these days, or does she just pop in every once and awhile now?
I am still around....I have been busy with school. I am taking 3 classes....Spanish, ASL and Computer Concepts.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saw this posted elsewhere, and thought you might want to see it, sister.

I know the Bible said these things would come to pass, but it is still so unbelievable how open they are with their satanism! I agree with the person commenting on that video....the part where satan was dragging Jesus through the streets....they have no idea what they are giving up to serve a rebellious fallen/cast down angel. They could have had the King at their side but instead choose an outlaw. SMH

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother's and sister's I was watching a video on YouTube...I am subscribed to certain people who are Christians so I get alerts when they share a video.....after watching that video I scrolled down to the next video and this was what it was.
I don't believe this is a coincidence....I do believe God wanted us to see what is happening....
You must watch this video in full....
Joseph does a great breakdown of only a benign and small portion of this blatant satanic-Judaic-Masonic-New Age- Global Anti-God system during a public crowd event. This system has already gained traction and being installed in the background in plain sight, all over the world.

And to think that most in attendance of these Commonwealth ceremonies in Birmingham (The HEART of the country) never knew they were witnessing a satanic- demonic worship service, live! Sickening...and no words are required to know what side of the spiritual fence the Royals are on. And yet most will deny it. They need to acknowledge the facts that their Monarchy is not truly Christian at all, they wear a mask for it as for others things to appease the masses. And royals all over the words and civilian leaders do the same. You have to pay dearly (even with your soul) to play as they say, at one of the inner circles world power.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they have no idea what they are giving up to serve a rebellious fallen/cast down angel. They could have had the King at their side but instead choose an outlaw. SMH

Someone posted about how blind the people were, and my response was that even the Satanists themselves are blind, and in some ways I feel truly sorry for them. Going back to the Sam Hill performance at the Grammies, Satan still deludes some into thinking they are "gods" when it is merely a lie designed to seduce them into Hell for eternity.

I recall a line in Dio's song Last In Line, "We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line," where he was talking about finally finding out the truth after death. It played off the Biblical theme of "the first shall be last, and the last shall be first," only he was deceived. He has gone on to his reward now, and knows he was never anything more than a man who was deceived into thinking he was a god.

The following is a testimony from A Divine Revelation Of Hell that speaks about this, and it spoke about the wicked finding out the real truth only after it was too late. In being taken to view Hell in Spirit, this is what she saw (and this is an extended quote, but it goes to point):

As far as I could see, the cells seemed to be in an endless circle. There was a single soul in each cell. Moans, wails, sighs and groans came from the cells as we walked past them. We had not walked far when Jesus stopped in front of another cell. As we looked in, a light came on. (Jesus made the light.) I stood and looked at a soul that I knew was in great torment! It was another woman, and she was a blue-gray color. Her flesh was dead, and the parts that had decayed were falling off the bones. Her bones were all burned to a deep black, and she had on bits and pieces of ragged clothes. Worms were crawling out of her flesh and bones. A dirty odor filled the cell.

Like the woman before, she too was sitting in a rocking chair. She was holding a rag doll. And as she rocked, she cried and held the rag doll to her chest. Great sobs shook her body, and wailing cries came from the cell. Jesus told me, "She also was a servant of Satan. She sold her soul to him, and while she was j alive, she practiced every kind of evil. Witchcraft is real," said Jesus. "This woman taught and practiced witchcraft and turned many toward the path of sin. Those who were teachers of witchcraft received special attention and a greater amount of power from satan than those who simply practiced it. She was a soothsayer, a diviner and a medium for her master. She gained great favor with Satan for all the evil she committed. She knew how to use the powers of darkness for herself and for Satan. She went to devil-worship services and praised Satan. She was a powerful woman for him."

I wondered how many souls she had deceived for Satan. I looked at this bony shell of a soul, crying over a rag doll -just a dirty piece of cloth. Sorrow filled my heart, and tears filled my eyes. She held tightly to the rag doll as if it could help her, or perhaps she could help it. The smell of death filled the place. Then I saw her begin to change like the other woman. She was first an old woman in the 1930's and then a young woman of today. Time after time, she made this fantastic transformation right before our eyes. "This woman," said Jesus, "was the equivalent of a preacher for Satan. Just as the true gospel is preached to us by a real minister, so Satan has his counterfeit ministers. She had the strongest kind of satanic power, one which she was required to sell her soul to receive. Satan's evil gifts are like the opposite side of the coin to the spiritual gifts I bestow upon believers. This is the power of darkness. These workers of Satan work in the occult, the witchcraft shops, as palm readers, and in many other ways... Many people give their souls to Satan. They choose to serve him instead of Me. Their choice is death unless they repent of their sins and call upon Me. I am faithful, and I will save them from their sins. Many also sell their souls to Satan thinking they will live forever. But they will die a horrible death. Satan still thinks he can overthrow God and disrupt God's plan, but he was defeated at the cross. I took the keys away from him, and I have all power in heaven and in earth.

After this woman died, she went straight to Hell. The demons brought her before Satan, where in anger she asked why the demons had control over her, for on earth she thought she controlled them. There they had done her bidding. She also asked Satan for the kingdom he had promised her. Satan kept on lying to her even after her death on earth. He said that he would restore her to life and use her for his purposes again. By deceit, she had gotten him many souls, so his lies sounded reasonable to her. But at the last, Satan laughed and scorned her. He told her, 'I deceived you and used you all those years. I will never give you my kingdom.'"

The devil waved his arms at the woman, and it seemed that her flesh was being ripped from her bones. She screamed in pain as a large black book was brought for Satan. He opened it and ran his finger down the pages till he found her name. "Oh, yes," Satan said, "you did serve me well on earth. You brought me more than 500 souls." He lied, and said to her, "Your punishment will not be as bad as the others." A cackle of evil laughter rang out. Satan stood and pointed a finger at the woman, and a great wind arose and filled the place. A sound like howling thunder rose from him. "Ha-ha," said the devil, "get your kingdom if you can." Then an unseen force slammed her to the ground. "You are going to serve me here also," Satan laughed as she tried to get up. The woman screamed in pain as the flesh continued to be ripped from her bones by demons. She was dragged back to this cage. She remembered Satan's promises. He told her she would have all power. He told her she would never die. He told her he had power over life and death, and she had believed him. She was told that Satan could stop anything from killing her. Satan told her many lies and promised her many things. Jesus said, "I came to save all men. I desire that all who are lost will repent and call upon My name. It is not My will that any should perish, but have everlasting life. Sad to say, most will not repent of their sins before they die, and they will go to Hell. But the way to Heaven is the same for all people. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of God. You must come to the Father in My name and repent of your sins. You must sincerely give your heart to God and serve Him. (Baxter, P.90-94)

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't feel a need to hide the symbols of their intent anymore.
Nor concern themselves with it being obvious as to whom what, they serve.

America's Congress is openly Satanic, as is the so called Supreme Court.

Canada's government is openly no better. And GB started falling long before either one.
It's going to be an interesting future.

Especially when corrupt people can follow the Eschatological blue print of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and manufacture those prophecies coming true.
Because they've long known, especially after 9-11 and the social experiment for implementing authoritarian dictatorship that was the COVID-19 lockdown, that inducing fear into the population will insure compliance not resistance to dark agendas.

A very interesting future ahead indeed.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reminds me of the Golden Calf in the film "The Ten Commandments" with Charlton Heston.

Great movie.
and now today the peoples cry where is this JESUS . And they build an all inclusive golden bull to honor all paths and gods and evil .
And they chant who needs the narrow way , one way , we have a broad way which is inclusive of all .
but they know not the road to hells fire is very broad and all inclusive and welcomes all right into the darkness of the lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter what is soon to arise and come against the lambs the LORD shall be with us through it all .
Be prepared to lose all and always contend for the true faith unto the end .
Even in death the lambs shall win , FOR JESUS has WON and we shall never taste of death . NOW Hit the trenches
it is all out war for the souls of men . JESUS alone saves so POINT TO HE ALONE .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from the book of daniel .
amigo....

Beautiful uplifting music from the heart praising God. We will shine brightly indeed.
Music crosses all language(s) as barriers.

He, Simon Khorolskiy is a great example of a saint rejoicing in the Lord.

Прекрасная возвышающая музыка, идущая от сердца, восхваляющая Бога. Мы действительно будем сиять ярко.
Музыка пересекает все языки как барьеры.

Он (Simon Khorolskiy) - великий пример святого, радующегося в Господе.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joseph does a great breakdown of only a benign and small portion of this blatant satanic-Judaic-Masonic-New Age- Global Anti-God system during a public crowd event. This system has already gained traction and being installed in the background in plain sight, all over the world.

And to think that most in attendance of these Commonwealth ceremonies in Birmingham (The HEART of the country) never knew they were witnessing a satanic- demonic worship service, live! Sickening...and no words are required to know what side of the spiritual fence the Royals are on. And yet most will deny it. They need to acknowledge the facts that their Monarchy is not truly Christian at all, they wear a mask for it as for others things to appease the masses. And royals all over the words and civilian leaders do the same. You have to pay dearly (even with your soul) to play as they say, at one of the inner circles world power.
I know, brother. I have been warning my friends to walk away.from the world and make Jesus your Lord and Savior

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't feel a need to hide the symbols of their intent anymore.
Nor concern themselves with it being obvious as to whom what, they serve.

America's Congress is openly Satanic, as is the so called Supreme Court.

Canada's government is openly no better. And GB started falling long before either one.
It's going to be an interesting future.

Especially when corrupt people can follow the Eschatological blue print of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and manufacture those prophecies coming true.
Because they've long known, especially after 9-11 and the social experiment for implementing authoritarian dictatorship that was the COVID-19 lockdown, that inducing fear into the population will insure compliance not resistance to dark agendas.

A very interesting future ahead indeed.
It's heart breaking....