What If Jesus Comes Today? Where Would Be?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should if Jesus comes today —are you ready to meet Him?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Total voters

Lovelytony22

Nov 23, 2020
Cape Coast
africanparadiseworld.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ghana
As we proudly call ourselves Christians —we must be conscious at all times when making any movement in life. I'm talking about the consciousness concerning the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Whatever you are doing —ask yourself "does this please God?" If the answer is"No" then quickly refrain from whatever is dragging you into sin. Because Jesus never wants to come to meet his children still sinning.

Kindly allow me space to draw your attention to the imminent coming of our Lord Christ Jesus. The prophecies have already been recorded in the Holy Bible. The Lion of Judah is coming to destroy the devil, sinners and everything in this sinful world.

Jesus spent more time warning people about the eternal destruction of sinners than comforting them with pleasant words.

And since the word of God is true —we must be very careful, obedient, and ready to meet our Lord.

Often, when I am out there doing evangelism I ask my fellow Christians "are you ready if Jesus comes today?"

Then I remind them of the sound of the last trumpet in 1 Thessalonians 4:16.
Most of them are unable to answer, others say "No" and a few replies "Yes."

Why would anyone say "No?" It simply means there is skeleton in the cupboard. They seriously need to get rid of anything stifling their relationship with Jesus Christ and be ready.

"If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away! It is better to lose one of your members than to have your whole body go into hell." (Matthew 5:30)

Jesus is coming to judge the world. God said vengeance is mine and he is about to unleash his biggest wrath on unrepented sinners.

They will drink from the cup of his wrath. That terrible day is coming. Repent!, repent!! repent!!! everyone before the dreadful day of the Lord arrives.

Are you ready?

"Therefore stay alert, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come." (Matthew 24:42)

I pray and hope you will stay alert at all times and patiently wait for the coming of Jesus Christ.

May we grow in faith and hold it unto the end. May his grace abound in us now and forevermore. May we also grow in the fear of the Lord and be obedient children at all times. Salvation is ours. Christ has already paid the price on the cross. Stay blessed! Amen.

Jesus Christ Is Coming! Tell the world.

Share this piece of content if you find it helpful. I also welcome your contribution and feedback.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
if jesus comes today it would be like this
Matthew 24:23-24
“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Matthew 24:34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we proudly call ourselves Christians —we must be conscious at all times when making any movement in life. I'm talking about the consciousness concerning the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Whatever you are doing —ask yourself "does this please God?" If the answer is"No" then quickly refrain from whatever is dragging you into sin. Because Jesus never wants to come to meet his children still sinning.

Kindly allow me space to draw your attention to the imminent coming of our Lord Christ Jesus. The prophecies have already been recorded in the Holy Bible. The Lion of Judah is coming to destroy the devil, sinners and everything in this sinful world.

Jesus spent more time warning people about the eternal destruction of sinners than comforting them with pleasant words.

And since the word of God is true —we must be very careful, obedient, and ready to meet our Lord.

Often, when I am out there doing evangelism I ask my fellow Christians "are you ready if Jesus comes today?"

Then I remind them of the sound of the last trumpet in 1 Thessalonians 4:16.
Most of them are unable to answer, others say "No" and a few replies "Yes."

Why would anyone say "No?" It simply means there is skeleton in the cupboard. They seriously need to get rid of anything stifling their relationship with Jesus Christ and be ready.

"If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away! It is better to lose one of your members than to have your whole body go into hell." (Matthew 5:30)

Jesus is coming to judge the world. God said vengeance is mine and he is about to unleash his biggest wrath on unrepented sinners.

They will drink from the cup of his wrath. That terrible day is coming. Repent!, repent!! repent!!! everyone before the dreadful day of the Lord arrives.

Are you ready?

"Therefore stay alert, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come." (Matthew 24:42)

I pray and hope you will stay alert at all times and patiently wait for the coming of Jesus Christ.

May we grow in faith and hold it unto the end. May his grace abound in us now and forevermore. May we also grow in the fear of the Lord and be obedient children at all times. Salvation is ours. Christ has already paid the price on the cross. Stay blessed! Amen.

Jesus Christ Is Coming! Tell the world.

Share this piece of content if you find it helpful. I also welcome your contribution and feedback.

It is very important to not wait, Jesus is coming soon, and those who delay until they know beyond a reasonable doubt, may lose out.