What if the Outside of the Kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never lied about returning for his bride in that Age in my opinion. That happened in 70Ad, from my best estimation, and I believe it by faith.

Others don’t they don’t believe that Jesus could have came in that day… don’t know why.
I would have to conclude, then, that the modern Church is descended from those who were "Left Behind", and not from Jesus.

I suppose that would explain a lot...

Reactions: Waiting on him

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus never lied about returning for his bride in that Age in my opinion. That happened in 70Ad, from my best estimation, and I believe it by faith.

Others don’t they don’t believe that Jesus could have came in that day… don’t know why.
Scriptures talk about a second coming of Christ only, not a 3rd, 4th, etc...

Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time,

Saying Christ came back in 70AD, does not work with for example 2 Thessalonians 1 and 2, which describe the things that happen when He does return. Or even Revelation 19, where he strikes and rules all the nations, which clearly is still in the future to come. Evil rulers still rule the nations, this can not be denied.

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

The Beast and His Armies Defeated
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I believe Jesus Christ came back again to those who were seeking Him. In 70Ad.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would have to conclude, then, that the modern Church is descended from those who were "Left Behind", and not from Jesus.

I suppose that would explain a lot...

Have seen this series and yes… the Bible is not Left Behind.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What if outside the kingdom of Heaven, people who wanted nothing to do with God are actually given a place to live and stay,

God created a place for the unbelievers when He created it for the Devil and His Angels.
Thousands of unbelievers died and went there today, and now they do believe in Jesus.
Every single one.
This does not help their situation at all, as the "2nd Death" is not going to change once you achieve it and are found there.

John 3:36

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus Christ overcame all death, even the second death.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe Jesus Christ overcame all death, even the second death.
Sure, but like scripture says here this is for the saved Christians only.
Revelation 20
5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Christians are in Christ, whereas the unsaved abide in death, over them the second death has power.
There will be a resurrection of the just (Christians) whose citizenship is in Heaven

Then there will be a resurrection of the wicked (unsaved, unbelievers) who are going to the Lake of Fire, abide in death means they will experience the second death after their resurrection. They have been abiding in Hell before this after their first death.

Yes all people are resurrected.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, but like scripture says here this is for the saved Christians only.
Revelation 20
5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Christians are in Christ, whereas the unsaved abide in death, over them the second death has power.
There will be a resurrection of the just (Christians) whose citizenship is in Heaven

Then there will be a resurrection of the wicked (unsaved, unbelievers) who are going to the Lake of Fire, abide in death means they will experience the second death after their resurrection. They have been abiding in Hell before this after their first death.

Yes all people are resurrected.

Thank you for taking time to share your belief with me.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kingdom of God, why did you just not state that?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, thank you for sharing what you felt lead to share, sir.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has the keys to death ☠️. I believe even the keys to the second death.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not according to my view @Behold. Though you would probably say I’m heretical for saying so, but hell: Jesus also had the victory over.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if outside the kingdom of Heaven, people who wanted nothing to do with God are actually given a place to live and stay, and they are actually okay? What if those outside who did not want nothing to do with God, because they chose that perhaps they can not see the kingdom outside of the gates?
I dunno, brother. The Outer Darkness (Matthew 8:12, Matthew 22:13, Matthew 25:30) sounds like it's pretty, well, dark. With lots of wailing and grinding of teeth. And outside the presence of God. I don't think anything can live outside of God's presence, away from the source of Light and Life. "Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You! If I make my bed in Sheol, You!" (Psalms 139:7-8)

Anyway, it doesn't sound pleasant. Non-existence would be more merciful.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, not according to my view @Behold. Though you would probably say I’m heretical for saying so, but hell: Jesus also had the victory over.

The reason a person dies and goes to hell, is the same reason they will stay there, until hell is sent into the lake of fire.

This. John 3:36

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason a person dies and goes to hell, is the same reason they will stay there, until hell is sent into the lake of fire.

This. John 3:36

Like I have stated. According to revelation Jesus does put and end to hades.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dunno, brother. The Outer Darkness (Matthew 8:12, Matthew 22:13, Matthew 25:30) sounds like it's pretty, well, dark. With lots of wailing and grinding of teeth. And outside the presence of God. I don't think anything can live outside of God's presence, away from the source of Light and Life. "Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You! If I make my bed in Sheol, You!" (Psalms 139:7-8)

Anyway, it doesn't sound pleasant. Non-existence would be more merciful.

All I know is God desires none to perish, gives nothing but good gifts. A gift everyone will receive is a resurrected spiritual body.

Seems there will be some work to do in heaven atleast I hope so.

Wouldn’t seem fair for people to have children who never believed to just be done away with forever…

The city sounds great the heavenly Jerusalem. The gates never close.

I try to justify my stances by the use of the Bible with revelation, having been completed most people don’t because they still don’t believe that Jesus has came back.