What if the Outside of the Kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Like I have stated. According to revelation Jesus does put and end to hades.

Hell ends up IN the Lake of Fire.

Think of it like this..
If you murder your mother, they put you IN a Jail before you go to Trial and they later find you guilty and then put you to death,

HELL< is the JAIL...its waiting for the Trial.... = Revelation 20:11. From THERE and because your name is not found in the Lamb's Book of Eternal Life, you are SENT to everlasting damnation, eternal separation from God.
The 2nd Death is not a spiritual death, its a utter and irrevocable eternal separation from God that ends with your spirit in the Lake of Fire.

Hell and the Lake of Fire were created before Adam was created.
They are the end of the line for Satan and his Angles and the Christ Rejectors who are OF Him, as He is their Spiritual Father.
See, the born again end up in Heaven where their Spiritual Father exists, and the DAMNED, who are of THEIR Spiritual father, Satan, end up with HIM, where He ends up.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell ends up IN the Lake of Fire.

Think of it like this..
If you murder your mother, they put you IN a Jail before you go to Trial and they find you guilty and then put you to death,

HELL< is the JAIL...its waiting for the Trial.... = Revelation 20:11. From THERE and because your name is not found in the Lamb's Book of Eternal Life, you are SENT to everlasting damnation, eternal separation from God.
The 2nd Death is not a death, its a utter and irrevocable eternal separation from God that ends with your spirit in the Lake of Fire.

Hell and the Lake of Fire were created before Adam was created.
They are the end of the line for Satan and his Angles and the Christ Rejectors who are OF Him, as He is their Spiritual Father.
So, the born again end up in Heaven where their Spiritual Father exist, and the DAMNED, who are of THEIR Spiritual father, Satan, end up with HIM, where He ends up.

Cool man. I believe that the devil, the false prophet and the beast have been taken care of forever and hell gave up it’s dead. Hell was done away with in the lake of fire.

According to revelation there is a part where people have their part in the lake but not forever.

Most believe it is forever and they believe people are still going there. That is if you don’t believe Jesus has come back already.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Most believe it is forever and they believe people are still going there.

There is no other place for a Christ rejector to end up.

There is no 3rd Option.

There is Heaven, or there is the end result of not going to heaven.

There are no born again in Hell, and there are no Christ rejectors in Heaven.
There is no other place to go, MatthewG.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take it up with John, in Revelation. Thank you for commenting, Behold.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Take it up with John, in Revelation. Thank you for commenting, Behold.

I"ll let you do that, MatthewG.

And i'll stay here.

Paul is the apostle to the gentiles, and you are a gentile.
Paul is your teacher, and Jesus personally gave Paul the : "Gospel of the Grace of God".

2nd Corinthians 5:19

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is wrong with thinking about things?

Thinking about things is not wrong.
Dwelling on things that are Not true, is not beneficial to you.

God created and made numerous KINDS of things for His Pleasure.
God created and made Angel KIND, and Human KIND of things, WITH FREEWILL, that they MAY Freely CHOOSE to BE a pleasure unto God...
OR REJECT GOD.

In regard to manKIND: Every man is an Individual, with his own Individual Freewill to Choose what Please himself, or what which Pleases God.
And God has clearly revealed through His Knowledge, the CONSEQUENCES (result) for whatever a man freely Chooses.

Hear ABOUT God, or not; Learn ABOUT God, or not; Believe God, or not; Commit to God, or not....whatever an Individual man chooses.

AS LONG AS ANY individual man IS ALIVE IN his NATURAL FLESH LIFE;
* He is FREE to make his own choices Concerning God.

* ONCE a man IS BODILY DEAD, (or IF a man has pledged by his word allegiance to Satan).....THE OPTION for that man TO CHOOSE or REJECT God......IS ENDED. Called, the DOOR IS SHUT!

* DO you UNDERSTAND? CHOOSING God, CHOOSING TO REJECT God ONLY occurs WHILE a man IS ALIVE in his NATURAL FLESH BODY.
(Ecc 9:
[5] For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.)

* DO you KNOW, a man WHO, MAKES “no CHOICE”, by default, IS ACCOUNTED as having REJECTED GOD?
(Matt 12:
[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.)

* All Human body's are OUTSIDE the Kingdom of God...
~ The Living Human body’s are on the face of the Earth, WAITING for their Body to DIE.
~ The DEAD Human body’s are BURIED in graves, tombs, caves, ROTTING, returning to dust, WAITING for resurrection AND judgement AND final sentencing.
* Departed out of their body’s...Saved souls of men are INSIDE the Kingdom of God...are IN peace and comfort...Waiting for resurrection of their body’s...and Judgement.
* Departed out of their body’s..Unsaved souls of men are OUTSIDE the Kingdom of God...are IN Hell suffering torments and discomfort....Waiting for resurrection of their body’s ...and Judgement.

* ALL Human men’s .... EVIDENCE of their choices, IS recorded IN Gods BOOKS, ON the day, a man WHILE ALIVE IN HIS FLESH, “makes” his Choices.
* Every man SHALL BE JUDGED, according to the Evidence AS recorded IN Gods BOOKS.

* There is no, hoping, wondering, second guessing, wishing, that a natural Dead man having DIED AGAINST God.....might be hoped, wished, prayed for TO BE resurrected in glory, or that his soul be saved, or that his spirit be quickened. He will be judged according to his own Evidence. And Sentence according to Gods Word.

* God IS JUST...His True Knowledge IS NOT Secret.
* God IS MERCIFUL...Human men AGAINST God, SHALL suffer a little while...and their FINAL outcome...SHALL BE...
* NO life in their body, NO life in their soul, NO life in their spirit...
And their lifeless body and soul, destroyed IN Hell.

* Angels AGAINST God, The ARE spirits, they SHALL remain ALIVE, and suffer eternally, burning eternally, yet Never Dying.

Glory to God,
Taken

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I"ll let you do that, MatthewG.

And i'll stay here.

Paul is the apostle to the gentiles, and you are a gentile.
Paul is your teacher, and Jesus personally gave Paul the : "Gospel of the Grace of God".

2nd Corinthians 5:19

It’s an amazing picture John gives in Revelation.

It’s one always worthy noting, because it shows what God has set up, when it comes to the afterlife, in my opinion.

Take care, I’m not really here for a Bible lesson from another person, people may share freely what they will about the topic however.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thinking about things is not wrong.
Dwelling on things that are Not true, is not beneficial to you.

God created and made numerous KINDS of things for His Pleasure.
God created and made Angel KIND, and Human KIND of things, WITH FREEWILL, that they MAY Freely CHOOSE to BE a pleasure unto God...
OR REJECT GOD.

In regard to manKIND: Every man is an Individual, with his own Individual Freewill to Choose what Please himself, or what which Pleases God.
And God has clearly revealed through His Knowledge, the CONSEQUENCES (result) for whatever a man freely Chooses.

Hear ABOUT God, or not; Learn ABOUT God, or not; Believe God, or not; Commit to God, or not....whatever an Individual man chooses.

AS LONG AS ANY individual man IS ALIVE IN his NATURAL FLESH LIFE;
* He is FREE to make his own choices Concerning God.

* ONCE a man IS BODILY DEAD, (or IF a man has pledged by his word allegiance to Satan).....THE OPTION for that man TO CHOOSE or REJECT God......IS ENDED. Called, the DOOR IS SHUT!

* DO you UNDERSTAND? CHOOSING God, CHOOSING TO REJECT God ONLY occurs WHILE a man IS ALIVE in his NATURAL FLESH BODY.
(Ecc 9:
[5] For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.)

* DO you KNOW, a man WHO, MAKES “no CHOICE”, by default, IS ACCOUNTED as having REJECTED GOD?
(Matt 12:
[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.)

* All Human body's are OUTSIDE the Kingdom of God...
~ The Living Human body’s are on the face of the Earth, WAITING for their Body to DIE.
~ The DEAD Human body’s are BURIED in graves, tombs, caves, ROTTING, returning to dust, WAITING for resurrection AND judgement AND final sentencing.
* Departed out of their body’s...Saved souls of men are INSIDE the Kingdom of God...are IN peace and comfort...Waiting for resurrection of their body’s...and Judgement.
* Departed out of their body’s..Unsaved souls of men are OUTSIDE the Kingdom of God...are IN Hell suffering torments and discomfort....Waiting for resurrection of their body’s ...and Judgement.

* ALL Human men’s .... EVIDENCE of their choices, IS recorded IN Gods BOOKS, ON the day, a man WHILE ALIVE IN HIS FLESH, “makes” his Choices.
* Every man SHALL BE JUDGED, according to the Evidence AS recorded IN Gods BOOKS.

* There is no, hoping, wondering, second guessing, wishing, that a natural Dead man having DIED AGAINST God.....might be hoped, wished, prayed for TO BE resurrected in glory, or that his soul be saved, or that his spirit be quickened. He will be judged according to his own Evidence. And Sentence according to Gods Word.

* God IS JUST...His True Knowledge IS NOT Secret.
* God IS MERCIFUL...Human men AGAINST God, SHALL suffer a little while...and their FINAL outcome...SHALL BE...
* NO life in their body, NO life in their soul, NO life in their spirit...
And their lifeless body and soul, destroyed IN Hell.

* Angels AGAINST God, The ARE spirits, they SHALL remain ALIVE, and suffer eternally, burning eternally, yet Never Dying.

Glory to God,
Taken

Thank you for sharing your view.

Reactions: Taken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Take care, I’m not really here for a Bible lesson from another person, people may share freely what they will about the topic however.

What isn't a "bible lesson" for one, is a New Testament revelation for another who reads the same., as God's word never returns void.

One day MatthewG, perhaps, you'll stop just posting your pipe dreams as questions, and will really want to know about the New Testament.
On that day, your relationship with God's word, has literally begun.
Try not to wait too long.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the kind and endearing words, Behold.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is fine my friend. There is no sense is going back in forth. From my understanding people believe different things about the Bible. They will use scriptures and that single use justify what it means, especially when it comes to these words, Destruction, Wrath of God, Fire, World, Earth, Lake of Fire, (thoughts about what the second death even means), Hell, Hades, Sheol, Grave, paradise, prison, giving up the dead.

All of these things need to be defined by how the word is actually used, and also the context of scripture given should be tried to be compared with the rest of what the Bible says.

You and others still believe people will go to hell now today when they pass away and come to judgment from God. This is a classic understanding of the scriptures, which is known by traditional teaching.

Many people as I have stated do not believe that Jesus even came back, and has had victory over Sin, Death (even the second death), The devil and his Angels, the false prophet, the beast, even Hell was over came because of everything that Lord Jesus Christ had done.

This is great news, and it leaves Revelation 21-22 pictures, spiritual principles to learn from, even principles concerning the flesh.

:) I do not believe people go to hell because of Jesus. That was used as a place for awhile which is right now done away with forever.

Im not trying to fight or argue or bicker it is just many people don’t understand these things especially concerning eschatology.

It’s so interesting that the Apostle John, wrote what he did in the final two chapters of the Revelation of Jesus Christ, they are for us all to look at and take hold of and think about.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is fine my friend. There is no sense is going back in forth. From my understanding people believe different things about the Bible.

Yes, people believe differently, and that is not of GOD.
God does not offer 500 version of Faith, or 189 ways to go to heaven.
He does not offer "your opinion" as His Truth.

The reason that there are 40,000 denominations, is because of "opinions".

The word of God is not an opinion based situation.
CHRISTianity is not an opinion based Blood Atonement.

Here is the mind of someone who went to hell today..

"but i thought"...
"but my opinion"

God is TRUTH, not opinion, and opinion is the God of a fool .
Jesus said.....I am THE TRUTH"< and a person who does not have connection to Him will offer their opinion on it.

"Hate God said". = Satan
"what is truth" = Pilate

Im just keeping it real for you, as you are a cultist victim waiting for their next net, and you don't realize it.
Some of us do.
See, the reason all your questions are not based in the Truth of the Gospel, is because you are trying to figure it out as you would have it.

I do understand that the things of God can seem, black and white, and there is as reason for that spiritual reality.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is cool, you have mad respect for God.

The Bible is there to use.

The apostle John writes about the Kingdom in revelation 21-22 my encouragement is to go and read them sometime today and note what you read about line by line.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is cool, you have mad respect for God.

The word of God (the Bible) is there to use.
The apostle John writes about the Kingdom in revelation 21-22 my encouragement is to go and read them sometime today and note what you read about line by line.

Thank you for your suggestion.

I suggest you read Romans 3:21-28

Then Luke 17:21, where Jesus teaches that the Kingdom of God is "within you", and you need to understand this, before you jump into the spiritual symbolism of THE Revelation any deeper and end up in a theological rabbit hole mindset that will never let you out.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ is indeed the persons righteousness with God when they believe in faith in Him, who died (fulfilling all of the Law and the Prophets) and was buried for three days in Sheol. The Law was put to death with Christ, and this is where people come to the Christ to die to themselves and to become baptized in to Jesus death, and then becoming born again having raised up with Christ because of the Father having raised Him up. It comes by learning and growing in the word to remember these good things that helps us in our lives to die to ourselves daily and pick up the cross and to follow the Lord.

Having new spiritual life with the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ to have love for your enemies by the spirit that indwells inside of the individuals heart, called the Holy Spirit and also the Spirit of Christ. Now a person who has faith and is a believer can have new life through prayer and trusting God to help them in other peoples lives as they live for serving the Lord and doing all things in His name, having love for God and love for our fellow others.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if outside the kingdom of Heaven, people who wanted nothing to do with God are actually given a place to live and stay, and they are actually okay? What if those outside who did not want nothing to do with God, because they chose that perhaps they can not see the kingdom outside of the gates? Those outside are not suffering Gods wrath, (I do not believe), though there is some type of wonderance of what could have been perhaps? Who knows, but all that is known is that through the scripture it seems as though God desires for none to perish, and I really do not believe people are going to be burning in the tormenting hell of Sheol, and I also believe if they ever went through the Lake of Fire, there would probably be some suffering there, with God being an all consuming fire. However I do not believe God desires for any to perish, so where do people Go when they, whether they had faith or no faith? The Heavenly Realm is presumed.

Symbolism partially. Nashing of teeth means angry and cursing. Outer darkness is evil. And Imho, the Lake of Fire is temporal, "age-lasting". So those who are saved in the kingdom experience peace and joy. Remember when after the Millennial Kingdom, God destroys the first heavens and earth ("all former things pass away"), the earth and heavens melt/ are dissolved in a fervent heat (2 Peter 3:10); after which He creates a new heaven and new earth, and so there will no longer be darkness, a Lake of Fire, which was part of the first earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you say that what is reminded to me are things about the Lord Jesus. He never gave unsolicited advice to anyone. Anyone who was seeking for Him, came to him, and believed that it was Him, and so many people were healed from demon possessed people, mutes, blind, deaf, having madness (from ones own soul), many people He came across he never once gave any unsolicited advice, or trying to help if a person did not really seek after it. Do appreciate you commenting here and dialoguing with me, and what you have shared @Behold.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Symbolism partially. Nashing of teeth means angry and cursing. Outer darkness is evil. And Imho, the Lake of Fire is temporal, "age-lasting". So those who are saved, in the kingdom experience peace and joy. Remember when after the Millennial Kingdom, God destroys the first heavens and earth ("all former things pass away"), the with and heavens melt/ are dissolve Ed in a fervent heat (2 Peter 3:10); after which He creates a new heaven and new earth, and so there will no longer be darkness, a Lake of Fire, which was part of the first earth.

Wow thank you for sharing Ronald.

That is interesting that you believe that the Lake of Fire is temporal, it reminds me of what John had wrote about those who had a portion with-in that lake of fire, and that it is know in the Bible that God is a consuming fire according to the writer of Hebrews. That would make sense about that angry or cursing, it would be a good thing to look up those words, Nashing of Teeth, Outer Darkness (Outside the kingdom?). Those who are saved here now by faith are saved to the kingdom of God and they have a hope after dying here one day, they will be going to see what God is like in the next realm, and he will make the best judgment a good merciful God could make.

Now the whole "Millennial - 1000yrs?" - Some people look at the 1000 year reign as just the fullness of the time that it had been let be, (something I really need to go back and study), anyway, when it comes to the the new heaven and new earth. What I tend to believe is that before when a person was dead in disbelief and non-faith and no looking or seeking God at all in ones life. When they come in to contact with the Spirit, lead by God, and lead by the Lord Jesus Christ, they will know and start having a prayerful life, and having a new spiritual life given to them because that new spiritual life is what is going to be in the hereafter, whatever a person may build up for themselves. When they become born again, they experience this heaven (Sky), and earth (the land they live in), to become new perhaps? A new way of life, being part of the spiritual kingdom that is the Kingdom of God. That anyone who believes becomes a child of God, and can grow and mature becoming a son or daughter of God by living by the spirit which is our daily fruit to share with others as we get the chance.