What if the Outside of the Kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
He creates a new heaven and new earth, and so there will no longer be darkness, a Lake of Fire, which was part of the first earth.

Then, Where would the Christ Rejecting Son's of the Devil, who are in the Lake of Fire, all go?

There is no verse that says..."now after its all reworked, there is a new place for the Christ Rejectors to go and enjoy, complete with Air Conditioning and 200 Cable channels.".
There is also no verse that says that the cost of Christ rejection, that sends the person to the Lake of Fire, is going to be remitted.
If it was then that would insult Christ's Death on the Cross.
Is God going to insult His Son's Sacrifice that way?
A lot of brain dead "scholarship" seem to agree that He will...

Keep in mind that Hell and the Lake of fire were created BEFORE the fall, and before the earth was cursed.
THey are not a result of the fall.. they are already implemented along with original creation, as God, according to His Foreknowledge, knew that LUCIFER and His Angelic followers, along with all the Christ Rejectors, were going to need a place of torment to end up.

There will never be a CHRIST REJECTOR found in HEAVEN, or found in the KOG.
So, they have to be put somewhere...., and they are going there today, when they die.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is fine my friend. There is no sense is going back in forth. From my understanding people believe different things about the Bible. They will use scriptures and that single use justify what it means, especially when it comes to these words, Destruction, Wrath of God, Fire, World, Earth, Lake of Fire, (thoughts about what the second death even means), Hell, Hades, Sheol, Grave, paradise, prison, giving up the dead.

All of these things need to be defined by how the word is actually used, and also the context of scripture given should be tried to be compared with the rest of what the Bible says.

You and others still believe people will go to hell now today when they pass away and come to judgment from God. This is a classic understanding of the scriptures, which is known by traditional teaching.

Many people as I have stated do not believe that Jesus even came back, and has had victory over Sin, Death (even the second death), The devil and his Angels, the false prophet, the beast, even Hell was over came because of everything that Lord Jesus Christ had done.

This is great news, and it leaves Revelation 21-22 pictures, spiritual principles to learn from, even principles concerning the flesh.

:) I do not believe people go to hell because of Jesus. That was used as a place for awhile which is right now done away with forever.

Im not trying to fight or argue or bicker it is just many people don’t understand these things especially concerning eschatology.

It’s so interesting that the Apostle John, wrote what he did in the final two chapters of the Revelation of Jesus Christ, they are for us all to look at and take hold of and think about.

The interesting thing Matt IS:
Scripture is FULL of KNOWLEDGE of DO’s and DON’T’s ....
And when it comes to THE LAW...it is Common Law, to talk ABOUT the Do’s and Dont’s.
When it comes to STATUTES...that is the WRITTEN LAW of DO’s, according to Gods Word and CALLED Positive Law.
When it comes to STATUTES...that which is WRITTEN as Negative LAW’s, IS called; punitive, penal, punishment, curse LAWS, and ARE FOR VIOLATING the DO’ statutes.

IOW......Statutes are Primarily DO this, POSITIVE LAWS.
IOW......Negative Statutes, ARE for punishing violations of positive laws.

The US Federal Govt. was “established” under the SAME Principles and Standards as Scripture.
....POSITIVE STATUTES...according to the Limits of the Constitution.
....NEGATIVE Penal STATUTES...for violation of the Positive Statutes.

AND WHY US Law makers are called CORRUPT?
Because they legislate and enact “fraudulent Positive statutes” ABOVE the Limits of the Constitution.

AND WHY US Laws makers are called CORRUPT?
Because they legislate and enact “fraudulent Negative Penal statutes”, AND punish people based on their “fraudulent Statutes”.

The same things APPLY to Scripture.
All the Do’s and Do’s are revealed. Anyone can talk in general, about what they do, what they believe is okay, why they think a punishment is or is not due them for their beliefs and choices .

Fact IS...NOT everything IN Scripture APPLIES the SAME to every Individual. (That is called dividing the word of truth.)

IF Jim is a man, is a believer, goes to church every Sunday, mows the church yard..........as it stands and applies to him....
He “SHALL BE” saved on the day he physically bodily dies...” IF” he is STILL believing on the day he physically bodily dies.
ONCE he IS saved...He IS saved forever...”OSAS”.
“IF” at any time while alive in his flesh, he stops believing....he has fallen away, and SHALL NOT BE SAVED.

IF Sue is a woman, a Converted believer, never goes to church, does not mow any yards.......as it stands and applies to her...
She “IS SAVED” already bodily crucified with Christ...”Baptized IN Gods Spirit”, Gods Spirit “IN” her...and doesn’t matter what day her body physically dies......SHE IS SAVED forever and FOREVER WITH God and FOREVER Gods is WITH her.
She has become SAVED ONCE...She IS Saved forever...”OSAS”.
She can NEVER “stop believing”. She can NEVER fall away.
She is KEPT IN BELIEF, by the Power of Gods Spirit, “IN” her.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken, I really do not understand what you are saying sir. Thank you for sharing though.

All I know is a person can grab a bible pick it up and read it for themselves, even go and look up the history to the written letters and seek truth on the things mention in the Bible.

The only other word I seen was saved.

Everyone has been saved from sin, death, satan and his angels, the wrath of God, sheol/hades/hell.

Because of the Lord Jesus Christ. Anyone who places faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ, are made right with God in this knowing in hope of always being able to overcome obstacles that may come upon you and or others, by the Spirit, that spirit that given when people believe on the one God had sent. There sins since the death of Christ, had been forgiven. All sins have been forgiven. Jesus Christ took away the sin of the world, and God through his own Son reconciled the world back unto himself.

The wrath of God, was poured out on the nation of Israel for killing his Son.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All I know is God desires none to perish, gives nothing but good gifts. A gift everyone will receive is a resurrected spiritual body.

Seems there will be some work to do in heaven atleast I hope so.

Wouldn’t seem fair for people to have children who never believed to just be done away with forever…

The city sounds great the heavenly Jerusalem. The gates never close.

I try to justify my stances by the use of the Bible with revelation, having been completed most people don’t because they still don’t believe that Jesus has came back.
You must be full preterist then. They believe Revelation is done, over and out. They beleive Christ's second coming was in 70AD.
They believe all prophecies fulfilled. But AFAIK, they dont believe everyone has heaven as their final destination, and no one is in hell fire.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why did Christ say then at the judgement this, the wicked people go into everlasting punishment of fire where the devil, demons and fallen angels and the false prophets are?

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It all needs to be held in context, @Scott Downey. That is why I believe that Jesus Christ came with-in a generation of that generation of that age.

Jesus was still talking to the 4 that had went him asking about the end of the age, in Matthew 25:41-46.

So who is Jesus Christ referring to in those context, most people just say it's every single wicked person out there today!

Jesus did not die for sin yet while he was speaking the words you shared, and his is talking to the 4 people who came to him which was his Apostles.

The word - Eternal can mean 'age-lasting' but that is another story, then you have John and his revelation in Revelation 21 - 22.

Perhaps I can not answer you, but perhaps you'll learn the answer one day, and understand that even in that day in Age, Jesus was still promised to come back so that he would have victory over all things and everything would be subjected to his feet, and Jesus would give everything back to the Father so that GOd may be all in all and that God becomes the Lord God Almighty who sits on the throne in Revelation 5.

Anyway, if this doesn't help I still can say that I believe Johns Revelation, and believe that those who were cursed (by not having followed the Law in that age, and even killing the Son of God, - they suffered their portion of the Lake of fire, but it doesn't seem it is forever and ever and ever, only but for the devil, false prophet, and the beast I even go as far as to say that the devils angels have been taken care of as well.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, I believe that Revelation 21-22 are pictures and types for us to learn from. I do believe that Jesus Christ had come back and fulfilled his promises and that he has had the victory over all his enemies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is wrong with thinking about things?
When our thinking leads us to ponder on things contrary to the TRUTH , that is bad news .
There is simply this , IF ONE HAS JESUS , amen its eternal life
but if one denies CHRIST , woe wail for the lake of fire awaits such a one .
How about we , KNOWING THE TERROR of GOD start persauding men to rather repent and beleive .
Not to try put some AC in the lake o fire . IN other words stop trying to reason out
how such a place cannot exist and rather just PREACH JESUS . I mean if one confesses Christ , believing in the heart
that GOD has rose Him from the dead , THEY AINT GONNA have to face the wrath and destruction of GOD .
So lets not try and downplay the lake of fire , RATHER PREACH JESUS . SEE how simple that is .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When our thinking leads us to ponder on things contrary to the TRUTH , that is bad news .
There is simply this , IF ONE HAS JESUS , amen its eternal life
but if one denies CHRIST , woe wail for the lake of fire awaits such a one .
How about we , KNOWING THE TERROR of GOD start persauding men to rather repent and beleive .
Not to try put some AC in the lake o fire . IN other words stop trying to reason out
how such a place cannot exist and rather just PREACH JESUS . I mean if one confesses Christ , believing in the heart
that GOD has rose Him from the dead , THEY AINT GONNA have to face the wrath and destruction of GOD .
So lets not try and downplay the lake of fire , RATHER PREACH JESUS . SEE how simple that is .

Hello and good morning to you Amigo, hope you and your family are doing well sir.

You know one day God will look right through us and know our heart indeed. Everyone has to be responsible for themselves in this manner knowing that they are the one who is making a choose to have relationship through the Lord Jesus Christ with the Living God, whom is now our Father becoming his adopted Children.

Let's remind each other to continue to pray daily, and to have love for God and love for others, while given the ability to do so.

Thank you for sharing what you do believe.

Sometimes I just like Hebrews 6:1-3 'ing things.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It all needs to be held in context, @Scott Downey. That is why I believe that Jesus Christ came with-in a generation of that generation of that age.

Jesus was still talking to the 4 that had went him asking about the end of the age, in Matthew 25:41-46.

So who is Jesus Christ referring to in those context, most people just say it's every single wicked person out there today!

Jesus did not die for sin yet while he was speaking the words you shared, and his is talking to the 4 people who came to him which was his Apostles.

The word - Eternal can mean 'age-lasting' but that is another story, then you have John and his revelation in Revelation 21 - 22.

Perhaps I can not answer you, but perhaps you'll learn the answer one day, and understand that even in that day in Age, Jesus was still promised to come back so that he would have victory over all things and everything would be subjected to his feet, and Jesus would give everything back to the Father so that GOd may be all in all and that God becomes the Lord God Almighty who sits on the throne in Revelation 5.

Anyway, if this doesn't help I still can say that I believe Johns Revelation, and believe that those who were cursed (by not having followed the Law in that age, and even killing the Son of God, - they suffered their portion of the Lake of fire, but it doesn't seem it is forever and ever and ever, only but for the devil, false prophet, and the beast I even go as far as to say that the devils angels have been taken care of as well.
Rather just preach CHRIST and stop trying to reason away what was already written .
You spend so much time trying to preach this other gospel . JUST PREACH JESUS CHRIST .
Paul warned the jews more than once about rejecting Christ .
JESUS himself tells the cities that rejected HIM , IT will be FAR WORSE for you , ON the day of JUDGMENT
than it was for Sodom and others . FAR WORSE mathew . Far worse .
SO here is an idea . Instead of trying to sugar coat eternal damnation , JUST PREACH JESUS .
Cause one thing i do know is , IF ONE CONFESSES CHRIST , IF ONE TRULY BELIEVES IN HIM
THEY aint gonna have to face the eternal damnation and wrath of GOD in the lake of fire .
THE ANSWER IS . PREACH JESUS , TRY PREACHING THE TRUE GOSPEL , cause its the only one that can save a soul .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather just preach CHRIST and stop trying to reason away what was already written .
You spend so much time trying to preach this other gospel . JUST PREACH JESUS CHRIST .
Paul warned the jews more than once about rejecting Christ .
JESUS himself tells the cities that rejected HIM , IT will be FAR WORSE for you , ON the day of JUDGMENT
than it was for Sodom and others . FAR WORSE mathew . Far worse .
SO here is an idea . Instead of trying to sugar coat eternal damnation , JUST PREACH JESUS .
Cause one thing i do know is , IF ONE CONFESSES CHRIST , IF ONE TRULY BELIEVES IN HIM
THEY aint gonna have to face the eternal damnation and wrath of GOD in the lake of fire .
THE ANSWER IS . PREACH JESUS , TRY PREACHING THE TRUE GOSPEL , cause its the only one that can save a soul .

Thank you for your enthusiasm, sir. However, me and you kind of believe differently on things, and that is okay. God bless you, and may you be lead to do what you do by and through the spirit. Take care.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello and good morning to you Amigo, hope you and your family are doing well sir.

You know one day God will look right through us and know our heart indeed. Everyone has to be responsible for themselves in this manner knowing that they are the one who is making a choose to have relationship through the Lord Jesus Christ with the Living God, whom is now our Father becoming his adopted Children.

Let's remind each other to continue to pray daily, and to have love for God and love for others, while given the ability to do so.

Thank you for sharing what you do believe.

Sometimes I just like Hebrews 6:1-3 'ing things.
The problem with this generation is , IT keeps thinking we each have our own truths . My advice is
We better feast on bibles for TRUTH and learn Christ well .
IF the apostels were every bit as serious as was CHRIST about the gospel and eternal damnation
I suggest we do the same . PREACH CHRIST . Speaking of love
what kind of love allows other religoins to believe they are fine in the path they are on , following the false god they do follow .
SO many folks now believe that as long as muslims , buddists , atheists and whateveronebelievethists
are fine as long as they hug and do some good works . ITS A LIE from hell my friend .
And know this well , IF you beleive that and you allow muslims and others to beleive they follow the same GOD we do
just cause they hug and have this so called love , JESUS will DENY even YOU on HIS day .
Cause HAD you truly BELIEVED IN HIM , YOU would have believed IN What HE DID SAY . Remember that .
I say that to only try and help you .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with this generation is , IT keeps thinking we each have our own truths . My advice is
We better feast on bibles for TRUTH and learn Christ well .
IF the apostels were every bit as serious as was CHRIST about the gospel and eternal damnation
I suggest we do the same . PREACH CHRIST . Speaking of love
what kind of love allows other religoins to believe they are fine in the path they are on , following the false god they do follow .
SO many folks now believe that as long as muslims , buddists , atheists and whateveronebelievethists
are fine as long as they hug and do some good works . ITS A LIE from hell my friend .
And know this well , IF you beleive that and you allow muslims and others to beleive they follow the same GOD we do
just cause they hug and have this so called love , JESUS will DENY even YOU on HIS day .
Cause HAD you truly BELIEVED IN HIM , YOU would have believed IN What HE DID SAY . Remember that .
I say that to only try and help you .

I did not solicit you to help me, however you assume it is your duty to find need to help me. Thank you though sir. You can say it is a generational problem or whatever.

I believe John writes about people being outside of the Kingdom of God, however people will not hear it or accept it, that is not my fault or my problem.

Still trying to share about what John wrote in Revelation @amigo de christo.

If I asked for your help it would be different, but I am not.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, Where would the Christ Rejecting Son's of the Devil, who are in the Lake of Fire, all go?

There is no verse that says..."now after its all reworked, there is a new place for the Christ Rejectors to go and enjoy, complete with Air Conditioning and 200 Cable channels.".
There is also no verse that says that the cost of Christ rejection, that sends the person to the Lake of Fire, is going to be remitted.
If it was then that would insult Christ's Death on the Cross.
Is God going to insult His Son's Sacrifice that way?
A lot of brain dead "scholarship" seem to agree that He will...

Keep in mind that Hell and the Lake of fire were created BEFORE the fall, and before the earth was cursed.
THey are not a result of the fall.. they are already implemented along with original creation, as God, according to His Foreknowledge, knew that LUCIFER and His Angelic followers, along with all the Christ Rejectors, were going to need a place of torment to end up.

There will never be a CHRIST REJECTOR found in HEAVEN, or found in the KOG.
So, they have to be put somewhere...., and they are going there today, when they die.
POINT TO CHRIST TILL THE LAST BREATH . Too many folks are now pointing to this other gospel and it leads to the very lake of fire
they say DONT EXIST . ONE day many are gonna find out WHY it was written not to add to nor take from that book .
I only pray they repent of this and come to the true CHRIST before that day . Too many folks
are trying to air condition the lake of fire . AND YET THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS , PREACH JESUS .
CAUSE IF ONE BELIEVES IN CHRIST , THEY AINT EVAH gonna see that place . ITS FOR THOSE WHO DENIED CHRIST . and that is a fact .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
POINT TO CHRIST TILL THE LAST BREATH . Too many folks are now pointing to this other gospel and it leads to the very lake of fire
they say DONT EXIST . ONE day many are gonna find out WHY it was written not to add to nor take from that book .
I only pray they repent of this and come to the true CHRIST before that day . Too many folks
are trying to air condition the lake of fire . AND YET THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS , PREACH JESUS .
CAUSE IF ONE BELIEVES IN CHRIST , THEY AINT EVAH gonna see that place . ITS FOR THOSE WHO DENIED CHRIST . and that is a fact .

We are on a Christian website, what else do people point to? Most on here point to the one who God had sent, who died, and was raised again by God.

That is all I know, from what the Bible states anyway, but there is much more to it than that alone.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole Gospel revolves around Jesus Christ, his death, burial, resurrection but also his return but it is so misconstrued people do not even believe he had came back to get his bride in that day in age.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not solicit you to help me, however you assume it is your duty to find need to help me. Thank you though sir. You can say it is a generational problem or whatever.

I believe John writes about people being outside of the Kingdom of God, however people will not hear it or accept it, that is not my fault or my problem.

Still trying to share about what John wrote in Revelation @amigo de christo.

If I asked for your help it would be different, but I am not.
IF they reject it , TRUE its not your problem . BUT IF you allow one to believe that and just try and have unity anyway ,
You will be held accountable for their blood .
IF One denies the gospel . JESUS said let them be as a pagan unto you . Shake the dust off your clothes and feet
as a testimony against them . HE didnt say , OH WELL if they deny me , Give them a pass and just hug and have unity anyway .
The problem with this generation is , NOT the good works it says to do , BUT THE OMITTING of preaching CHRIST .
They have silenced the gospel and replaced it with a do good gospel . SHOULD HAVE PREACHED and DONE BOTH .
Many now do good works , like soup kitchens and feeding the poor and clothing the poor and etc
BUT they do NOT preach JESUS and they even silence those who would .
LETS examine JESUS . REMEMBER when HE FED the mulititudes .
They later came to him and HE said , You came not because you saw the miracles but rather cause you were fed .
LABOR not for the meat that does perish but for that which endures unto everlasting life .
YET todays evanglism has become FEED THEM , BUT DONT SPEAK A WORD ABOUT JESUS . WHAT KIND OF EVANGELSIM IS THAT .
A death sentence . DO BOTH .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF they reject it , TRUE its not your problem . BUT IF you allow one to believe that and just try and have unity anyway ,
You will be held accountable for their blood .
IF One denies the gospel . JESUS said let them be as a pagan unto you . Shake the dust off your clothes and feet
as a testimony against them . HE didnt say , OH WELL if they deny me , Give them a pass and just hug and have unity anyway .
The problem with this generation is , NOT the good works it says to do , BUT THE OMITTING of preaching CHRIST .
They have silenced the gospel and replaced it with a do good gospel . SHOULD HAVE PREACHED and DONE BOTH .
Many now do good works , like soup kitchens and feeding the poor and clothing the poor and etc
BUT they do NOT preach JESUS and they even silence those who would .
LETS examine JESUS . REMEMBER when HE FED the mulititudes .
They later came to him and HE said , You came not because you saw the miracles but rather cause you were fed .
LABOR not for the meat that does perish but for that which endures unto everlasting life .
YET todays evanglism has become FEED THEM , BUT DONT SPEAK A WORD ABOUT JESUS . WHAT KIND OF EVANGELSIM IS THAT .
A death sentence . DO BOTH .

I don't know people do what they want. It really is not my problem, but a problem they have between themselves and God as far as my curiosity goes about it.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone is responsible for their own lives before God. God is not a respecter of persons. He doesn't look at @amigo de christo as better than MatthewG, or Matthew G as better than you Amigo De Christo.

Thank you for your encouraging words, however when it come to individual people, it's Gods job to judge them, that is something I fail in qualification for.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone is responsible for their own lives before God. God is not a respecter of persons. He doesn't look at @amigo de christo as better than MatthewG, or Matthew G as better than you Amigo De Christo.

Thank you for your encouraging words, however when it come to individual people, it's Gods job to judge them, that is something I fail in qualification for.
For sure and for certain this is not what JESUS said . HE said FEED MY SHEEP .
ANYONE WHO LOVES GOD WOULD LOVE THE BRETHREN and LOOK OUT for brethren in error and correct said brethren .
WE AINT CAIN . We are to be our brothers keeper . Most leaders are of the devil . sad but true .
THEY lead churches for business sake . THEY got up in leadership postitions for all the wrong reasons .
THEY NEED GO TO MCDONALDS and flip some burgers and learn JESUS before they step up and teach .
ANY teacher , any man period who has been seasoned in the truth and grown up in the truth
WOULD Do all for the sake of his own . THESE DO NOT . THEY correct nothing , but those who do correct
THEY go with the flow of the ever changing world . THEY desire titles and worship of men .
THEY desire the gain but desire not the cost of losing all for CHRIST .
These folks need to go out and get them some real jobs and stop fleecing the flocks .
PEROID .
Any seasoned man of GOD puts the welfare of others above himself . EVEN THOSE who hate him .
They gonna do all to correct and keep the church safe , EVEN IF IT MEANS they be hated more and more .
I aint the anti christ son of perditon folks think i am . I JUST CORRECT cause i love the brethren .