What if the Outside of the Kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure and for certain this is not what JESUS said . HE said FEED MY SHEEP .
ANYONE WHO LOVES GOD WOULD LOVE THE BRETHREN and LOOK OUT for brethren in error and correct said brethren .
WE AINT CAIN . We are to be our brothers keeper . Most leaders are of the devil . sad but true .
THEY lead churches for business sake . THEY got up in leadership postitions for all the wrong reasons .
THEY NEED GO TO MCDONALDS and flip some burgers and learn JESUS before they step up and teach .
ANY teacher , any man period who has been seasoned in the truth and grown up in the truth
WOULD Do all for the sake of his own . THESE DO NOT . THEY correct nothing , but those who do correct
THEY go with the flow of the ever changing world . THEY desire titles and worship of men .
THEY desire the gain but desire not the cost of losing all for CHRIST .
These folks need to go out and get them some real jobs and stop fleecing the flocks .
PEROID .
Any seasoned man of GOD puts the welfare of others above himself . EVEN THOSE who hate him .
They gonna do all to correct and keep the church safe , EVEN IF IT MEANS they be hated more and more .
I aint the anti christ son of perditon folks think i am . I JUST CORRECT cause i love the brethren .

Thank you for expressing your thoughts on the subject. Maybe someone needed to hear it out there in this world, sir.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone is responsible for their own lives before God. God is not a respecter of persons. He doesn't look at @amigo de christo as better than MatthewG, or Matthew G as better than you Amigo De Christo.

Thank you for your encouraging words, however when it come to individual people, it's Gods job to judge them, that is something I fail in qualification for.
no one is better than the other . That point IS RIGHT .
Its why i often go by the name FOD . flea of dog . Cause i see myself as naught . Just a sinner saved and changed BY GRACE
by GOD , BY CHRIST . And this man is gonna correct and expose all error . NOt cause i think me something great
but rather cause i love the brethren . PEROID .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no one is better than the other . That point IS RIGHT .
Its why i often go by the name FOD . flea of dog . Cause i see myself as naught . Just a sinner saved and changed BY GRACE
by GOD , BY CHRIST . And this man is gonna correct and expose all error . NOt cause i think me something great
but rather cause i love the brethren . PEROID .

Keep allowing the Spirt of Christ to come from with-in and through you lead you by the spirit to do what is right and do all things in the name of the Lord.

Praise be to our Father and the Lord Jesus for all they have done not just for you and me but for all of the world. Jesus is the one who can set people free in truth, to have a new life by and through spirit in faith towards God in trusting him to be there to help you, and that he listens to you and hears your prayers day to day, hour by hour, to give thanks and to be able to share when lead by the spirit to another person whoever may come by in your own individual life.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep allowing the Spirt of Christ to come from with-in and through you lead you by the spirit to do what is right and do all things in the name of the Lord.

Praise be to our Father and the Lord Jesus for all they have done not just for you and me but for all of the world. Jesus is the one who can set people free in truth, to have a new life by and through spirit in faith towards God in trusting him to be there to help you, and that he listens to you and hears your prayers day to day, hour by hour, to give thanks and to be able to share when lead by the spirit to another person whoever may come by in your own individual life.
Just remember While JESUS is the savoir of the world , believe what else he said , IF YE BELIEVE NOT you will be damned .
Let us hear the parable of the JUDGE and the LAWYER .
There once was a JUDGE who sat upon his seat . Many came into his chambers .
He had told the masses to go to only one lawyer for only that lawyer would be the lawyer he would listen too .
Every time a man showed up guilty in his court but used the lawyer of the JUDGE he was set free from his error .
But every time a man came into the courts and chamber of the JUST JUDGE with another lawyer
HE was found guilty every time .
IF such a judge existed upon this earth , any time a man broke the law and need to be set free
HE would go to the lawyer THAT JUDGE had appointed .
SO HOW COME TODAY many wont COME TO THE CHRIST , THE ONLY MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD and MEN .
YOU SEE , you keep saying JESUS is the savoir of the world . AND YES HE IS
AND YET IF FOLKS dont come through HIM TO GOD , GUESS WHAT , THEY DAMNED . PEROID . FIGURE THIS OUT .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember While JESUS is the savoir of the world , believe what else he said , IF YE BELIEVE NOT you will be damned .
Let us hear the parable of the JUDGE and the LAWYER .
There once was a JUDGE who sat upon his seat . Many came into his chambers .
He had told the masses to go to only one lawyer for only that lawyer would be the lawyer he would listen too .
Every time a man showed up guilty in his court but used the lawyer of the JUDGE he was set free from his error .
But every time a man came into the courts and chamber of the JUST JUDGE with another lawyer
HE was found guilty every time .
IF such a judge existed upon this earth , any time a man broke the law and need to be set free
HE would go to the lawyer THAT JUDGE had appointed .
SO HOW COME TODAY many wont COME TO THE CHRIST , THE ONLY MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD and MEN .
YOU SEE , you keep saying JESUS is the savoir of the world . AND YES HE IS
AND YET IF FOLKS dont come through HIM TO GOD , GUESS WHAT , THEY DAMNED . PEROID . FIGURE THIS OUT .

Thank you so much for taking time to share your view sir.

I can't make any judgements upon people myself. What people like you yourself do with yourself is between you and God. Never is anything between me and you, unless we are sharing together something with each other, save owing each other nothing but love. To love God first, and to Love others.

If you believe you can judge other people by all means you are more than welcome to do whatever it is you are lead to do, but may it done in kindness, patience, and love because all people are in need to be loved by and through the Spirit of Christ which indwells the believer, which is where Good things from God come from.

However how does one define love? It has to be defined to be known.

1 Corinthians 13
Young's Literal Translation

13 If with the tongues of men and of messengers I speak, and have not love, I have become brass sounding, or a cymbal tinkling;

2 and if I have prophecy, and know all the secrets, and all the knowledge, and if I have all the faith, so as to remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing;

3 and if I give away to feed others all my goods, and if I give up my body that I may be burned, and have not love, I am profited nothing.

4 The love is long-suffering, it is kind, the love doth not envy, the love doth not vaunt itself, is not puffed up,

5 doth not act unseemly, doth not seek its own things, is not provoked, doth not impute evil,

6 rejoiceth not over the unrighteousness, and rejoiceth with the truth;

7 all things it beareth, all it believeth, all it hopeth, all it endureth.

8 The love doth never fail; and whether [there be] prophecies, they shall become useless; whether tongues, they shall cease; whether knowledge, it shall become useless;

9 for in part we know, and in part we prophecy;

10 and when that which is perfect may come, then that which [is] in part shall become useless.

11 When I was a babe, as a babe I was speaking, as a babe I was thinking, as a babe I was reasoning, and when I have become a man, I have made useless the things of the babe;

12 for we see now through a mirror obscurely, and then face to face; now I know in part, and then I shall fully know, as also I was known;

13 and now there doth remain faith, hope, love -- these three; and the greatest of these [is] love.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I can't make any judgements upon people myself. What people like you yourself do with yourself is between you and God. Never is anything between me and you, unless we are sharing together something with each other, save owing each other nothing but love. To love God first, and to Love others.

If you believe you can judge other people by all means you are more than welcome to do whatever it is you are lead to do, but may it done in kindness, patience, and love because all people are in need to be loved.

But we are to judge those within . Those outside GOD will judge . therefore if one is within the church and in sin cast them out .
Let GOD work on them . Within the church leaven is not to be allowed . IF you think that is wrong
then i invite you to read the letters of the aposteles . SEE we put those out , not to be damned , but in hopes
they will repent . AND to keep the church safe from leaven . THERE is a reason JESUS said as HE said and a reason the apotstels later
said and taught as they said .
Any love that wont point to CHRIST as the aboslute and only means by which one can be saved , AINT LOVE ITS MURDER
now matter how cloaked in kindness it appears . And any love that calls evil good and good evil , IT AINT LOVE .
Any love that can leave one in darkness or in sin and error , AINT LOVE . cause GOD didnt leave me in darkness and sin
EVEN THOUGH I was the worst of the worst . HE changed me , HE corrected me and keeps me safe .
SO TOO should the church do for the church . AND unto all we must preach JESUS CHRIST ALONE IS THE ONLY MEANS
whereby one may be saved , THUS BELEIVE YE IN HIM , PEROID .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool man, I am not here to judge.

Yes believe in Jesus. Thank you for commenting here on the thread what your thoughts are about the subject sir.

Take care.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool man, I am not here to judge.

Yes believe in Jesus. Thank you for commenting here on the thread what your thoughts are about the subject sir.

Take care.
But you seem to be here to offer folks a false hope . You keep trying to AC hell fire
you keep trying to plant this idea into folks . RATHER just PREACH JESUS .
IF you desire folks to be saved , if you LOVED THEM , THEN PREACH JESUS TO THEM . HE ALONE SAVES .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Jesus Christ say to John, when John told him that he seen someone trying to cast out demons in his name and they forbade him?

He told John to leave the person alone. If a person is not against us he is for us.

Do you keep up with my threads just to come and spout that I am teaching false gospel, a gospel of false hope that has Jesus Christ having the victory over all things?

the Bible talks about a place for non-believers at the very end chapters of Revelation, yet people do not want nothing to do with either one of those chapters.

Lets just stick to Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, never moving forward never growing and never learning anything new.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Jesus Christ say to John, when John told him that he seen someone trying to cast out demons in his name and they forbade him?

He told John to leave the person alone. If a person is not against us he is for us.

Do you keep up with my threads just to come and spout that I am teaching false gospel, a gospel of false hope that has Jesus Christ having the victory over all things?

the Bible talks about a place for non-believers at the very end chapters of Revelation, yet people do not want nothing to do with either one of those chapters.

Lets just stick to Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, never moving forward never growing and never learning anything new.
That is not even in the same ball park . The other person was FOLLOWING the TRUTH of CHRIST .
WHOSE name was HE using to cast out the demons .
Muslims , buddists and scores of others DO NOT . Thus your point just failed .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not even in the same ball park . The other person was FOLLOWING the TRUTH of CHRIST .
WHOSE name was HE using to cast out the demons .
Muslims , buddists and scores of others DO NOT . Thus your point just failed .

What did Jesus say to John, when John came to Jesus saying there is a person casting out demon in your name and we forbade him...

Jesus did not scorn John, but simply told him to leave him alone, it is kind of what I wish you would do right now but it doesn't seem you are interested in that.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS already had many believers who had heard his name and believed .
This man was one of those . THOUGH he did not walk In their group , YET HE was a true beleiver in CHRIST .
As for muslims and other religoins , THEY LOST .
Lets look at an example of even jews who did not BELEIVE IN JESUS
and yet decided to use that name to cast out devils . WELL JESUS I KNOW and paul i know but who are YE . Exactly mathew .
YOU cant use one text and take it out of text in order to push your agenda of all inclusviity upon us .
WE NEED to be back in bibles .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Jesus say to John, when John came to Jesus saying there is a person casting out demon in your name and we forbade him...

Jesus did not scorn John, but simply told him to leave him alone, it is kind of what I wish you would do right now but it doesn't seem you are interested in that.
You are not being scorned , but simply corrected . STOP preaching what you dont KNOW .
NOBODY here knows what all the lake of fire entails . INSTEAD preach CHRIST as the only means to escape that lake of fire and what it entails
NO one here can say they understand every little detail . BUT ITS real easy to see , that if one truly follows CHRIST , BELIEVES IN HIM
CONFESSING HIM they are saved . ITS THOSE WHO REJECT HIM that are damned . SO PREACH THAT and cease with the other stuff .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not pushing anything on anyone, you are the one freely coming and reading whatever content that may be presented with-in a known thread.

What people tend to believe doesn't matter much to me, but saying that sounds cold and cold hearted and mean. As human beings we are cold-hearted and mean. Aside from that, people who do not believe a certain way that I do, I do not try to scorn them if I can help it. Simply leaving them alone, like Jesus told John is fine to do. Because no one can force Jesus on people, let alone by the use of the flesh. Everything shared has to be lead by the Holy Spirit, and perhaps some things you shared have been by the Holy Spirit and perhaps may help a person in their life.

The way you type and emphasize things, just makes me thing you are hard knocked boss just typing CAPS to get your point across, why can't you just type normally? Well that is a problem I have to deal with, not really you because you can be you and do whatever is you want.

People use the Bible, believe what they want, but the truth has to be surrounded by as much context as you can get from the Bible. And if you are a person who is still on the fence waiting for Jesus Christ to come back, now today believe a totally different way than myself who believe that Jesus Christ has already came back.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not being scorned , but simply corrected . STOP preaching what you dont KNOW .
NOBODY here knows what all the lake of fire entails . INSTEAD preach CHRIST as the only means to escape that lake of fire and what it entails
NO one here can say they understand every little detail . BUT ITS real easy to see , that if one truly follows CHRIST , BELIEVES IN HIM
CONFESSING HIM they are saved . ITS THOSE WHO REJECT HIM that are damned . SO PREACH THAT and cease with the other stuff .

Hearing this over and over and over is old and tiresome.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not pushing anything on anyone, you are the one freely coming and reading whatever content that may be presented with-in a known thread.

What people tend to believe doesn't matter much to me, but saying that sounds cold and cold hearted and mean. As human beings we are cold-hearted and mean. Aside from that, people who do not believe a certain way that I do, I do not try to scorn them if I can help it. Simply leaving them alone, like Jesus told John is fine to do. Because no one can force Jesus on people, let alone by the use of the flesh. Everything shared has to be lead by the Holy Spirit, and perhaps some things you shared have been by the Holy Spirit and perhaps may help a person in their life.

The way you type and emphasize things, just makes me thing you are hard knocked boss just typing CAPS to get your point across, why can't you just type normally? Well that is a problem I have to deal with, not really you because you can be you and do whatever is you want.

People use the Bible, believe what they want, but the truth has to be surrounded by as much context as you can get from the Bible. And if you are a person who is still on the fence waiting for Jesus Christ to come back, now today believe a totally different way than myself who believe that Jesus Christ has already came back.
You should care what they believe . JESUS DID so did paul and others . You seem to focused on trying to simply get along with folks
rather than on pointing to Christ . That is a big no no . ME , nOR YOU , nor they are GOD . our opinoins DONT matter
what matters is , DOES ONE FOLLOW CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hearing this over and over and over is old and tiresome.
Then preach JESUS and cease with this other stuff and you wont have to hear it over and over again .
My prayer is that one day you will clearly see what i am trying to tell you . ITS ALL out of great love for your soul .
IF you love folks , PREACH JESUS . Leave the lake of fire alone .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do not like anything I teach, it would be best just to leave me alone @amigo de christo.

Thank you so much, for your comments and time.

Hope you listen, in Christ name, thank you again,
Matthew G.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are not many people who may be interested in learning some aspects of the Bible and believe it is good to only just stay on the topic of Jesus, but there are many topics in the Bible with different subjects to talk about besides just Jesus, which I love and am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Not just for what he had done for me in my own life, but in the lives of so many others, even unbelievers.

God is good. God is not some tyrant God, and he is a God who allows you to make your own decision whether or not you include him in your life... or you do not.

This subject deals with outside of the Kingdom, a place which John the Apostle writes about in Revelation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you believe you can judge other people by all means you are more than welcome to do whatever it is you are lead to do, but may it done in kindness, patience, and love because all people are in need to be loved by and through the Spirit of Christ which indwells the believer, which is where Good things from God come from.

You cant make judgements . IT WAS JESUS WHO SAID IT . You are judging the words of CHRIST to be a FAILURE .
HE is the one who said even to the jews , YE are of your father the devil . cause they didnt believe in him .
HE is the one who said , IF YE believe not that i am HE you will die in your sins .
JUDGMENT . THey got you all brainwashed . THIS generation needs to stop accusing folks like me of judging
and MORE SO they need to STOP JUDGING JESUS . YOU all ARE GUILTY OF JUDGING CHRIST . Snap out of this lovey all inclusive stuff
and go back to the bible and learn for yourself . STOP JUDGING GOD , STOP judging CHRIST . Rather POINT TO CHRIST .