• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think the scriptures are very plain about that.
"if we deny Him, He will also deny us;13if we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself." 2 Timothy 2:12-13

Yay, Jesus said:- "Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
They might try to gatecrash into heaven, but no chance..:)

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have posted no scripture that says the unforgivable sin is unbelief.
First off, understand that Jesus' miracles were the Holy Spirit testifying on behalf of Jesus:

"38But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works themselves, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father.” John 10:38

"10 ...it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works. 11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me—or at least believe on account of the works themselves." John 14:10-11

The Pharisees refused to believe this testimony of the Spirit in Jesus miracles, calling the Holy Spirit a lying spirit of the devil, blaspheming the Holy Spirit:

"23The crowds were astounded and asked, “Could this be the Son of David?”24But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “Only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, does this man drive out demons.” Matthew 12:23-24
John affirms this truth in his letter when he says not believing the testimony of the Spirit about Jesus is calling the Holy Spirit a liar, which Jesus has defined as blasphemy of the Spirit:

10Whoever believes in the Son of God has this testimony within him; whoever does not believe God has made Him out to be a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given about His Son." 1 John 5:10
When a person willingly and knowingly does not believe the testimony of the Holy Spirit, they are calling the Spirit a liar, which, as I've shown in the passages above is blasphemy of the Spirit, and that it is unforgivable. It's unforgivable because it's willingly rejecting the only source of forgiveness that exists. No sacrifice remains for the person who willingly turns away from the sacrificial blood of Christ in unbelief and goes back to their sins:

"26If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains" Hebrews 10:26

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Version Of God is a harsh Task- Master—— always Demanding things that you know in your “ heart-Of-hearts” that you can’t do.
Can't? I think you're number one problem is you simply do not know the scriptures:

"3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome, 4because everyone born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith." 1 John 5:3-4

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God has given Christians the mindset to handle anything the world throws at us..:)
Paul took some serious hassle but always kept his cool-
"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want" (Philippians 4:12)

By contrast, nonchristians are like ricketty wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road-

wagon wreck.jpg

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't? I think you're number one problem is you simply do not know the scriptures:

"3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome, 4because everyone born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world: our faith." 1 John 5:3-4

My goodness....you quote Scripture that proves the points that I have made in various other posts and don’t even realize it....

You always talk about “ enduring” and you always bring up various “ ifs” in the Bible and how one can be damned by committing a Willful Sin or not repenting of all of their sins before they die—- always preaching one “ must endure” and it plainly says in the verse that you yourself have chosen to quote that all Of Those That are “Born Of God” are the ones that “ DO” the “ Enduring” .....what do you think he is talking about when he says “ overcomes”....
Why should I waste this valuable computer ink when you make my case FOR me ?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

....and “ YOUR” #1 problem is that “ you see, but you don’t see”

Over the months, you have shown yourself to be a “ one note Charley” who can only preach Legalism ....you have added nothing of interest or value to the dozens of topics brought up in these Forums .....people can agree or disagree with my “ take” on Scriptures, but I have proven my ability to shed light and contribute Biblically on almost every subject that is brought up in these Forums....due to 40 years of daily and constant study.....you have the right to disagree with my thoughts on Scripture, but even YOU know that I know my Bible....I have brought up Scriptures over the months that you were never even AWARE of.....You learn more from me than I learn from you—-no brag— just fact

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My goodness....you quote Scripture that proves the points that I have made in various other posts and don’t even realize it....

You always talk about “ enduring” and you always bring up various “ ifs” in the Bible and how one can be damned by committing a Willful Sin or not repenting of all of their sins before they die—- always preaching one “ must endure” and it plainly says in the verse that you yourself have chosen to quote that all Of Those That are “Born Of God” are the ones that “ DO” the “ Enduring” .....what do you think he is talking about when he says “ overcomes”....
Why should I waste this valuable computer ink when you make my case FOR me ?
Well it isn't the ones who go back to unbelief that do the enduring, lol!

Those 'ifs' are right out of the Bible, and I'm amazed at how comfortable you are just ignoring them.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does the keeping as you LET HIM.

Wow. You are more far- gone than I ever dreamed —- Don’t you understand what “ KEEPING “ means? You can Twist Scripture like Nobody I have ever seen ....When Paul warned his followers about “ there are those that TROUBLE you”, I hope that any Newbies in here understand that he was talking about “ Gospel Perverters” like you....
Remember this, Newbies —- 1 Cor 1:8 “ * HE* will KEEP YOU STRONG until the End and present you as BLAMELESS when Christ returns”
Try to ignore those who come in here to plant seeds of doubt and work constantly to dig up ways to “ Trouble You” ...If you Rest in the Gospel, God has chosen you and anything that God demands, God provides....HE has Promised to “ Finish the Work That HE started” ....* HE * will provide the Power and the Strength to “ Endure! Anything .Everything.
God will actually fulfill His Promise to Save you if you will “ let go and let God” ....Don’t try to Save yourself like some in here do....It’s the essence of what they teach, and they don’t even see it....they will be boasting about themselves on Judgement Day , while those of us that get Saved will be boasting about something else entirely—- the Shed Blood That Saved us——“ That” Plus NOTHING.....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and how one can be damned by committing a Willful Sin or not repenting of all of their sins before they die
Are you simply refusing to acknowledge that I explained to you that I do not believe this??? Willful, unrepentant UNBELIEF is what causes a person to be condemned by their sin. For the believing person (present tense), all their sins are covered by the blood. The only way a believing person can be condemned is to commit the unforgivable sin of unbelief. At which time their sin becomes willful and they are condemned by it. Should I just cut and paste this for the next time you ignore what I say about this and you assume I believe something I don't?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the months, you have shown yourself to be a “ one note Charley” who can only preach Legalism .
I see you still do not know what 'legalism' is.

you have added nothing of interest or value to the dozens of topics brought up in these Forums .
I noticed that every time I give you a theological bloody nose you resort to junk like this. I've come to expect it. In fact, this is how I know I'm landing punches.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have proven my ability to shed light and contribute Biblically on almost every subject that is brought up in these Forums....due to 40 years of daily and constant study.....you have the right to disagree with my thoughts on Scripture, but even YOU know that I know my Bible....I have brought up Scriptures over the months that you were never even AWARE of.....You learn more from me than I learn from you—-no brag— just fact
This is funny. Projection at it's finest, lol.

I can tell by what I've been posting lately that you did not even know the passages I've been quoting were even in the Bible. I almost commented about it. You only know the narrow scope of passages the likes of Andrew Farley and others have told you...and what they say they mean. Seriously, this has been glaringly obvious in the last few days. You simply are not Bible literate.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it isn't the ones who go back to unbelief that do the enduring, lol!

Those 'ifs' are right out of the Bible, and I'm amazed at how comfortable you are just ignoring them.

Some of the “ ifs” are better translated as “ since” as I plainly illustrated for you previously

Regardless, no matter “ WHAT” Condition is placed on anybody , God will provide the Strength to see that the Condition is met—— it HIS responsibility to see that all conditions are met, because it was “ HE” that made the Promise it SAVE anybody that ASKS!
Tell me , Oh wise one —- how do YOU “ ignore” the *Atomic Bomb* Of Romans 10:13 where God made this Promise and Obliterates every Twisted Scripture that you pull out of your .....let’s say “ hat”
You have never actually expounded on your “ Take” On That Amazing Promise ....please do it now—- put up or shut up!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you Rest in the Gospel, God has chosen you and anything that God demands, God provides....HE has Promised to “ Finish the Work That HE started” ....* HE * will provide the Power and the Strength to “ Endure! Anything .Everything.
...except the faith that God says you must endure in to the end. At the same time you talk about what God will provide you talk about when he doesn't. You're a walking contradiction.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of the “ ifs” are better translated as “ since” as I plainly illustrated for you previously
But I showed you that particular 'if' is not used in Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 3:14, and 1 John 2:24. And all I heard from you was crickets. And your explanation is...?

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regardless, no matter “ WHAT” Condition is placed on anybody , God will provide the Strength to see that the Condition is met—— it HIS responsibility to see that all conditions are met, because it was “ HE” that made the Promise it SAVE anybody that ASKS!
And so when he doesn't provide the necessary present tense 'believing' to be saved and you die in unbelief? Now what, BB? Your theology falls flat on it's face. Your theology is a mess of contradictory beliefs!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me , Oh wise one —- how do YOU “ ignore” the *Atomic Bomb* Of Romans 10:13 where God made this Promise and Obliterates every Twisted Scripture that you pull out of your .....let’s say “ hat”
You have never actually expounded on your “ Take” On That Amazing Promise ....please do it now—- put up or shut up!
OMGosh, BB! You're scary! Everybody who believes is saved, right now. But the rest of the counsel of scripture plainly says you have to let what you heard in the beginning and were saved by remain in you in order for you to remain in the Son. You can't just decide you like a verse or two here and there and then ignore all the other things God has said about those words in other places of the Bible. You simply do not know the Bible! You do not know the whole counsel of scripture. You only know what Andrew Farley and others have taught you.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you still do not know what 'legalism' is.

I noticed that every time I give you a theological bloody nose you resort to junk like this. I've come to expect it. In fact, this is how I know I'm landing punches.

Lol.....You live in a world of delusion....the only “ punches” you deliver are the ones that you hit yourself in the face with .....I hope Newbies in here look over your dismal record of “ teaching” and realize that everything you say is completely devoid of Grace—- You are self- Righteous and you don't proclaim Grace , in fact, you reject the Only Thing That Saves a person ....you don’t understand it or appreciate it because it’s never been extended to you .....Your “ Bloody Nose” may well be Given to you in Judgement Day......

Your so called “ Theology” got stunted with your Confusion over “Repentance”......Hopefully you will learn how to truly Repent before you stand before God ....otherwise , it could be a long day for you...you’ll get to take YOUR “ Bloody Nose” with you to a very warm place ...for Eternity...

Status
Not open for further replies.