What in The World is Next?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was Pastor Jack Hibbs message today - It's quite good:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jack Hibbs is about as clueless about what will come next as the chickens in my yard.
He rants on about the American Supreme Court as if what they say has any Prophetic significance. He also thinks there will be a nuke war.
The abortion issue and a man caused war are nothing to do with what the Bible tell us comes next.

Isaiah 42:9 The earlier prophecies have come to pass, now I declare new things:

Isaiah 42:10-12 Sing a new song to the Lord, sing His praises throughout the world, you that sail the seas and you that inhabit the coasts and islands. Let the wilderness settlements rejoice in Kedar and Sela.

Isaiah 42:13-15 Long have I restrained Myself and kept silence, but now I cry out like a woman in labour. Now I shall lay waste to the hills and dry up the watercourses. The Lord will go forth as a warrior, He will raise the battle cry and triumph over His enemies.

Isaiah 42:16-24 You that are deaf, hear now, look you blind and see! Who is as blind as the one who has My trust, so deaf as the servant of the Lord? You have seen much but perceived little, your ears are open, but you hear nothing. I shall lead the blind along paths they do not know, making smooth the way, but those who trust in idols will be turned back in shame. It pleased the Lord to further His justice, to make His Law great. Yet, here is a people taken as spoil and plundered, all hidden away with no hope of rescue. Who will pay heed to this? Who was it that handed Israel over? Who gave up Israel for spoil? It was the Lord, against whom they sinned for they refused obedience to His Laws.

Isaiah 42 :25 So, onto Jacob He poured His wrath. The flames of God’s wrath burned him, yet still they did not take it to heart.

Isaiah 43:1-2 But now, Jacob, this is the word of the Lord, of Him who created you: When you pass through waters, I will be with you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched.

Isaiah 43:3-4 I am the Holy One of Israel, your Deliverer. Because I love you, I will give other peoples as ransom for your life.

Isaiah 43:5-7 Have no fear, for I am with you. I shall bring your descendants from the East and West. From the North and South and the ends of the earth, everyone who bears My name, all who I have made for My glory.

Isaiah 43:8 Lead out those who are blind – a people who have eyes, but cannot see, who have ears, but cannot hear.

Isaiah 43:9 The nations are gathered. Which of them foretold former things? Or can interpret this for us? Let them prove their case, so we can see if it is true.

Isaiah 43:10-13 You are My witnesses, says the Lord. You are My servants, chosen by Me, so that you may understand that I am God alone. I am the Lord and I alone am your Deliverer. What I do, no one can undo. Reference: Revised English Bible, some verses abridged

42:10-12 All those who love the Lord, throughout the world – get ready to praise Him for their deliverance.

42:13-15 The Lord has restrained Himself, but soon He will act in the world. Psalms 50:1-6

42:16-17 His People, righteous Christians, the Israelites of God, will be led into the Promised Land. Anyone who revolts and rebels cannot enter. Ezekiel 20:37-38

42:18-20 & 43:8 The Lord’s servants are unable to understand prophecy or foresee His plans for them. Jeremiah 4:22, Jeremiah 6:10 That is how God wants it. Only a few will understand; Daniel 12:10

42:22-25 His people, the faithful Christians, are scattered among the nations by the Lord, as punishment for the sins of their spiritual forefathers 2 Kings 23:27, Galatians 3:26-29

43:1-7 But now, when the Lord sends His vengeance and fiery wrath, the Lord will protect His faithful people. . All will be gathered into the Promised Land. Zechariah 10:8-10, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

Isaiah 43:8, people who choose to believe false theories and doctrines, will become locked into them, Isaiah 29:9-12 They will be shocked and surprised when the Lord sends His fiery wrath.
Also Jesus said: Father; You have hidden these things, [the Prophesies] from the wise and learned and revealed them to the uneducated. Matthew 11:24

43:9-13 The other nations are ignorant of the Lord’s plans. The faithful Christians are His witnesses and servants chosen by Him, so they will know God and spread the Gospel of the soon to come, Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's correct about the signs of the times, but a bit too much attempt to cover today's politics. The U.S. Supreme Court starting leaving the U.S. Constitution a long, long time before the abortion issue. The Supreme Court is one of the jugular veins of the United States of America, so naturally Satan started going after it to corrupt it long ago.

He doesn't understand about the hearing of wars and rumors of war prophecy, because the 'end' is going to be the opposite of a time of war. Lord Jesus was actually showing that as long as wars are going on, the end is NOT yet.

He's very wrong especially about the Matthew 24:23-26 verses where Jesus warned about a certain false one coming to play Christ, that it would deceive even His very elect, IF... it were possible. Hibbs wrongly applies that to ALL the Church not being possible to be deceived. No, Lord Jesus was applying that to His "very elect" servants, which means His 'chosen' and 'called' that will be 'sealed' by The Holy Spirit for the tribulation. Are those who depend on being raptured PRIOR to the tribulation show having been sealed? Nope! And thus 'some' in the Church CAN be deceived by that false one that comes first playing Christ, and they will be. That future event is one of the strongest warnings Lord Jesus and His Apostles gave the Church for the very end of this world. So it's kind of important to get it right. Well Hibbs, bless his heart, didn't.

Reactions: Keraz