What is God doing in your life right now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've not seen that TV series...
You can Google it. British celebs live in the Australian jungle and have to do weird challenges to 'win' food and privileges for the group. Some of the things they are subjected to is being buried with a lot of rats. Having maggots or some such horror showered upon them. And they have to eat grubs and kangaroos testicles and other such horrors. Then one by one they are eliminated by public vote and the last one in is 'crown' king or queen of the jungle. Just not my cup of tea and I've never watched but when it's on you can't get away from it.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You can Google it. British celebs live in the Australian jungle and have to do weird challenges to 'win' food and privileges for the group. Some of the things they are subjected to is being buried with a lot of rats. Having maggots or some such horror showered upon them. And they have to eat grubs and kangaroos testicles and other such horrors. Then one by one they are eliminated by public vote and the last one in is 'crown' king or queen of the jungle. Just not my cup of tea and I've never watched but when it's on you can't get away from it.
Well, thanks for the explanation... :)

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have had some great news today regarding a family matter that we have been praying for for weeks. God has answered our prayers and given us what we asked him for. Give thanks to the Lord for he is good, his love is ever lasting. Amen.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen Pat, amen!! Yay God!! \0/ \0/ \0/
----
What is going on in my life today?

Umm... Well I guess I am finding that I can finally tolerate the negative posters once again.

All the endless threads being put up by 'a certain brother' against every denomination , cult, Tom's cat, Fred's dog ...and the man up the street finally broke me ...seeing this Site dragged down to the level of just posting "against" things....but not able to see all the wonderful things God IS doing.

So I bottomed out and put all of them on Ignore for a week.

Some are off ignore now...but I no longer carry the burned for this Site and it's "atmosphere" any more. It will sink or swim with or without me. :D

So I am back up, out of the miry clay. My feet back on The Rock. ✟

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen Pat, amen!! Yay God!! \0/ \0/ \0/
----
What is going on in my life today?

Umm... Well I guess I am finding that I can finally tolerate the negative posters once again.

All the endless threads being put up by 'a certain brother' against every denomination , cult, Tom's cat, Fred's dog ...and the man up the street finally broke me ...seeing this Site dragged down to the level of just posting "against" things....but not able to see all the wonderful things God IS doing.

So I bottomed out and put all of them on Ignore for a week.

Some are off ignore now...but I no longer carry the burned for this Site and it's "atmosphere" any more. It will sink or swim with or without me. :D

So I am back up, out of the miry clay. My feet back on The Rock. ✟
Hi Helen, and how are you all? The above is how I used to be, but now is looking forward on the things that The Lord has brought me out of those things of darkness, Now I have a chance to look on the things of lightness, according to doing his will first and then mine.