What is it with abortion-supporting "Christians"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ourforgiveness-com

Apr 22, 2020
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
true. to abort, is to end the work of God. The potter forms the clay.

We as Christians should never, under any circumstances end the life of an unborn child, regardless of how that child came to be (i.e. unplanned, rape, incest, etc.). A women who seeks to abort her unborn child might be overwhelmed with fear, stress, pressure, threats, depression. It is our duty as Christians to express our support for life, and encourage them not to do it. We can always use bible verses like: LUKE 1:41 KJV "And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb;" or, JEREMIAH 1:5 KJV “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”. This is well contrary to the corrupt view of some doctors and scientist who say that a child in the womb is not a person. If you know someone that is contemplating an abortion, do not bring a heavy guilt upon them, but extend your hand towards them and speak the words of compassion and grace. And if someone has aborted her unborn child in time past, let her know that God is merciful and he does forgive a repenting heart. Otherwise, the overwhelming guilt might be too much to bear.

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, every man bearing his own burden...ODDLY makes you wonder IF I am "okay" with a person who chooses to murder my loved one....? WEIRD.

LOL - What a ridiculous question, when nothing whatsoever have I said I am "okay" with Murder.

Read Scripture.
* Men who ACT against another, are responsible for their ACT.
The consequence for their ACT, is their burden.
(Gal 6:5)

Read Scripture.
* The burden of the bystander, (such in the case of a loved one being murdered NOT involved in the ACT of Murder), must also bear the burden. That burden IS LOSS.

Read Scripture.
It is not about being "OKAY" with LOSS.
It is about KNOWING and ACCEPTING and LEANING ON THE Lord for Comfort, IF and When the burden of Loss occurs.

2 Tim
[12] Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
Nice smoke screen but you're supporting murder. Good luck on Judgment Day!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kinda doubt the Lord is going to be impressed with someone whipping out a Webster's dictionary and parsing the word "born" for Him at the Judgement.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice smoke screen but you're supporting murder. Good luck on Judgment Day!

LOL ~ When you have nothing to say, best to say nothing.
Pssst...Judgement Day is not about LUCK!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So?
The ONLY one who " has those thoughts", put
"Those thoughts", in "those words"... "your thoughts, your words" in a post.....IS YOU.

Thanks for sharing, "the thoughts in your mind"... SAD.
You should try harder, speaking from the "spirit", rather than your "carnal mind."
Nahhh - I think ALL of the idiotic, anti-Biblical remarks you've made on this subject are self-evident . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL ~ a non answer, not surprised.

* I say God is ALL knowing~

* I say God called and separated Saul to do Works for the Lord~
(Acts 13:
[2] As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

* I say Jesus expressed who shall enter Gods Kingdom..."the BORN".
(John 3:5
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born "of" water and "of' the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

* I do not agree - a man-KIND of thing in the stage of "DEVELOPING" Whose DEVELOPING is CEASED, "IS MURDER".
* Common knowledge is it is "ceasing the development stage" of a man-KIND of thing.
* Scripturally it is called a "CURSE".
* Scripturally a "CURSE" was OT penal law, carried out by OT Priests, according to the LAW, given Moses, from God.
* In the case of a female being impregnated by a man other than her husband...the Priest would concoct a DRINK for her, "TO INDUCE the cesession of the pregnancy."

* By YOUR BROAD definition OF causing the cession of a "Developing man-KIND of thing"; AS "MURDER"... you inadvertently...
Have "included" OT Priests, as "MURDERERS".

You pronouncing "YOURSELF" as some kind of "WINNER" of a "DEBATE" you can not establish was a "DEBATE", is simply your same old juvenile, mode of operation, of crowning yourself...

Personally I do not find you "rewarding yourself" of any value.
However, I do have an "imagination", of you surrounding yourself with "your own made winner ribbons", which I find teedering between "comical and sad".
And for ALL of your verbose hot wind - you STILL don't get it.
Taking the life of one of God's innocent human creations is murder - whether YOU believe it or not.

Good luck trying to rationalize that to Him when you're being judged . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And for ALL of your verbose hot wind - you STILL don't get it.
Taking the life of one of God's innocent human creations is murder - whether YOU believe it or not.

Yes, I get it.
You think I should be bound by your words.
Newsflash, I'm not! LOL

Good luck trying to rationalize that to Him when you're being judged . . .

LOL - Luck? Judgement is not about LUCK.
I hardly need to rationalize with God, that I do not advocated, support or participate in Abortions.

Reactions: amadeus

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I get it.
You think I should be bound by your words.
Newsflash, I'm not! LOL
LOL - Luck? Judgement is not about LUCK.
I hardly need to rationalize with God, that I do not advocated, support or participate in Abortions.
That's NOT enough.

He will ask you what YOU did to stop the killing of His innocents.
All YOU'LL be able to says is, "Hey - they weren't human!"

Matt. 25:41-46
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you DID NOT do it to one of the least of these, you DID NOT do it to me.’ And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

To this, you can add - "I was being aborted and you didn't try to save me."

Try to weasel your way outta THAT one when He asks you . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So just say you're against abortion
and partial birth abortion / murder.

Already said several times I do not advocate or support abortions.
My words are sufficient.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already said several times I do not advocate or support abortions.
My words are sufficient.
How evasive! You're obviously not against murdering unborn babies.

"So just say you're against abortion
and partial birth abortion / murder."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's NOT enough.

LOL ~

He will ask you what YOU did to stop the killing of His innocents.
All YOU'LL be able to says is, "Hey - they weren't human!"

LOL ~ that's rich! Even on Judgement Day, You think you are qualified to make up lies and speak for others.

Matt. 25:41-46
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you DID NOT do it to one of the least of these, you DID NOT do it to me.’ And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Per your usual, you pick a Scripture that has nothing to do with the Topic!
Matt 25:41-46 is about Aiding a person in need of basic needs...water for thirst, clothing, medical care, comfort in confinement with the Word of God, are the examples... [/B]

[/QUOTE] To this, you can add - "I was being aborted and you didn't try to save me."[/QUOTE]

Per usual, your advice is WRONG, to ADD to Scripture.

Try to weasel your way outta THAT one when He asks you . . .

Flat out, I reject YOUR endless lies you try to stuff in others mouths.
You might want to ponder how YOU are going to be trying on Judgement Day to weasel your way out of WHY you spent the majority of your time trying to stuff Lies and YOUR additions to Scripture into others mouths!

:rolleyes:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Evasive? LOL ! No. Expressly Clear. I speak for myself, and DO NOT require and definately DO NOT WANT your words in my mouth.

You're obviously not against murdering unborn babies.

Obviously, me stating I do not advocate or support abortions...does not resonate in your feeble mind, me not being FOR abortions IS me being AGAINST abortions.

Your education has failed you at the most basic level.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evasive? LOL ! No. Expressly Clear. I speak for myself, and DO NOT require and definately DO NOT WANT your words in my mouth.

Obviously, me stating I do not advocate or support abortions...does not resonate in your feeble mind, me not being FOR abortions IS me being AGAINST abortions.

Your education has failed you at the most basic level.
I'm "educated" enough to know you're not against murdering unborn babies.

God said YOU are the one who doesn't understand.

Taken said: "NO, I do NOT FEAR GOD."

God said: "Psalm 111:10 (NKJV) 10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you totally Ignorant of understanding?
I DO NOT REQUIRE OR WANT "YOUR WORDS" to express MY VIEW!

Sheesh! What a waste of time on your silly "deflections".

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you totally Ignorant of understanding?
I DO NOT REQUIRE OR WANT "YOUR WORDS" to express MY VIEW!

Sheesh! What a waste of time on your silly "deflections".
Everybody will learn to fear God, now or in Hell.