What Is "Predestination"? How Does It Shape Your Daily Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What does predestination mean with regard to salvation?

Calvinism, ("Predestined elect theology) is a Cult, that teaches "doctrines of Devils'.

What Calvin did was rewrite a verse......this one..."conformed into the image of Christ"... as "Pre-destined to be saved or lost".

After he committed that amazing blasphemy, he took it higher and created his Cross Rejecting Theology that Limits the Cross, and denies The Grace of God, and the NT New Covenant, completely.

So, how this all begain with this theologically insane man, was, simply because he could not understand that God knowing everything before it happens next, (God's Fore-Knowledge) is not the same as God CAUSING everything to happen next.

And , People who have been brain locked, mentally bent, by this devil's theology, absolutely cannot understand what i just wrote.

So, Calvin's original heresy is, to redefine "Fore-knowledge" as "Pre-determined".. and that started the Heresy, and he just kept on writing more as the demons kept dictating it through him.

John Calvinism.. is a theological CANCER on the Body of Christ,

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvinism, ("Predestined elect theology) is a Cult, that teaches "doctrines of Devils'.

What Calvin did was rewrite a verse......this one..."conformed into the image of Christ"... as "Pre-destined to be saved or lost".

After he committed that amazing blasphemy, he took it higher and created his Cross Rejecting Theology that Limits the Cross, and denies The Grace of God, and the NT New Covenant, completely.

So, how this all begain with this theologically insane man, was, simply because he could not understand that God knowing everything before it happens next, (God's Fore-Knowledge) is not the same as God CAUSING everything to happen next.

And , People who have been brain locked, mentally bent, by this devil's theology, absolutely cannot understand what i just wrote.

So, Calvin's original heresy is, to redefine "Fore-knowledge" as "Pre-determined".. and that started the Heresy, and he just kept on writing more as the demons kept dictating it through him.

John Calvinism.. is a theological CANCER on the Body of Christ,
OK I'm asking what each user thinks predestination is, and how your view of predestination is brought to bear upon, shapes, your daily life (if at all). If a doctrine doesn't shape our daily lives, do we really believe it?

• Love
Reactions: Hazelelponi

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
OK I'm asking what each user thinks predestination is, and how your view of predestination shapes your daily life.

If Calvin's doctrine (pre-destined) only exists in his mind and in the mind of his disciples, then as im not one, his Theological insanity does not affect my life, at all.

The only time i come into contact with it, is when discussing Calvin's Theological poison with others., some of whom are not even Christians, as Calvin's Lie, is widely recycled and revised and so forth, worldwide.

You'll find many unbelievers who BELIEVE this.........

"Its all meant to be"......"can't change it"... "we are just cosmic puppets being governed by unseen strings".

see that?
That's CALVINISM out in the "unsaved world".. ruining the minds of unbelievers, as well.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I renamed the thread so it better reflects the conversation I was wanting to have.

Apologies for the confusion the previous naming had caused.
It shapes my life because I KNOW I have eternal life. Nothing (even myself) can separate me from the love of God. I know he who began a good work in me WILL complete it. and I know I am perfected forever.

For these reason. I do not have to seek self. I do nto have to serve self. My needs are met completely. I can now focus on loving others. because my eternity is already set in stone..

Does it mean I will not fail? Of course not. That flesh is still there.. I do not have perfect faith in every area of my life. that takes time and perseverance. But I can boldly come to the throne of Grace, Because I am his child.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Calvin's doctrine (pre-destined) only exists in his mind and in the mind of his disciples, then as im not one, his Theological insanity does not affect my life, at all.

The only time i come into contact with it, is when discussing Calvin's Theological poison with others., some of whom are not even Christians, as Calvin's Lie, is widely recycled and revised and so forth, worldwide.
Predestination is in the Bible.
I'm only asking WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS, not asking that you agree with Calvin on its interpretation.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Predestination is in the Bible.

Not as John Calvin and his dupes teach it.

Let me show you something to behold.

The BIBLE, is God's Foreknowledge.

The BIBLE , for example teaches.. that the TRIBULATION is coming..

So, that is not the Bible causing it or pre-destining it, @GracePeace .
That is the Bible FORE-KNOWING it.... as REVELATION.

Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It shapes my life because I KNOW I have eternal life. Nothing (even myself) can separate me from the love of God. I know he who began a good work in me WILL complete it. and I know I am perfected forever.

For these reason. I do not have to seek self. I do nto have to serve self. My needs are met completely. I can now focus on loving others. because my eternity is already set in stone..

Does it mean I will not fail? Of course not. That flesh is still there.. I do not have perfect faith in every area of my life. that takes time and perseverance. But I can boldly come to the throne of Grace, Because I am his child.
This is the sort of answer I was looking for in this discussion.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, basically, the Biblical doctrine of predestination doesn't affect your life?

Well, show me what you are referring to at "bible predestination" and then i can understand what you are trying to prove, exactly.
And once you show us, then i can determine what you actually mean....

So, if you start with "vessels fitted for destruction" then i know you are reading Calvin. = (face-palm).

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, show me what you are referring to at "bible predestination" and then i can understand what you are trying to prove, exactly.
And once you show us, then i can determine what you actually mean....

So, if you start with "vessels fitted for destruction" then i know you are reading Calvin. = (face-palm).
I'm not "proving" anything, I'm just reviewing others' opinions.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Is "Predestination"?

Destiny - is an established end result for all human Life.

Pre-destination - is the all-knowing God, Creator and Maker, Knows every humans Life end result…

While a human - During his physical Life time, hears, learns, is revealed his own established result of his own human Life.

How Does It Shape Your Daily Life?

I heard, learned, was revealed my personal established result, and
How it has effected me ? …
Is with Thankfulness, a calmness of Peace and, and exuberance of Joy.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm not "proving" anything, I'm just reviewing others' opinions.

If you want to know how people feel about a certain theology, then be specific.

See, if you say....>"but its in the bible"...........that is vague... that's like saying..."what do you think about water".. "as its in the bible".... "does water affect your life"

So, if you can simply state what YOU mean by = "bible pre-destination" as it relates to THEOLOGY as YOU understand it... then this clarifies for the reader how you are asking the question, based on YOUR idea of "the bible teaches predestination".

Reactions: Spyder

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to know how people feel about a certain theology, then be specific.

See, if you say....>"but its in the bible"...........that is vague... that's like saying..."what do you think about water".. "as its in the bible".... "does water affect your life"

So, if you can simply state what YOU mean by = "bible pre-destination" as it relates to THEOLOGY as YOU understand it... then this clarifies for the reader how you are asking the question, based on YOUR idea of "the bible teaches predestination".
I don't know how to be any clearer.

There is no right or wrong answer, because I'm not asserting that predestination is or is not anything--I'm simply asking users to share their opinions.

I'm not going to be responding to this sort of reply from you again. What I'm asking for is not unclear. I'm done clarifying.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is predestination?

How is predestination brought to bear upon your life? What evidence is there that you believe it? How has it affected your life, or how does it affect yourself life?

If it doesn't affect your life, would you say it's good that your life remains unaffected by Biblical doctrine?

I would like to hear from both sides (Monergists and Synergists).

Please make an effort to keep all discussion on topic and try to refrain from "flaming" other users who will disagree with you.
Predestination, I believe, is the false belief that we are judged before we are born.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Predestination, I believe, is the false belief that we are judged before we are born.
OK I'm asking not what you think about what others think about it, but what you think about the Scriptural doctrine of "predestination" (it's in Scripture) and how it affects your life.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK I'm asking not what you think about what others think about it, but what you think about the Scriptural doctrine of "predestination" (it's in Scripture) and how it affects your life.
If you believe in predestination, then what is the purpose of this life? According to predestination, as I understand it, it's already been decided whether or not you go to heaven or hell.

Unless, of course, you don't believe anyone goes to hell forever.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe in predestination, then what is the purpose of this life? According to predestination, as I understand it, it's already been decided whether or not you go to heaven or hell.

Unless, of course, you don't believe anyone goes to hell forever.
I'm not even defining "predestination", I'm just saying the word is in Scripture, and asking what you make of it and how it affects your life.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not even defining "predestination", I'm just saying the word is in Scripture, and asking what you make of it and how it affects your life.
I ran a search for the word "predestination" in my Bible and it turned up nothing. Which verse are you referring to?