What is the best phone bible app

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I want a bible app on my phone one that fully loads onto the phone without going online or adverts. Anyone got a link I have DL lots and deleted them all?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I have one called Touch bible. The search feature isn't the greatest but it works fully offline.

You version has offline capabilities, but many features require the Internet connection.

Reactions: Sword

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use tecatabible. It can be used offline, powerful search engine, easy to navigate, you can easily cut and paste. And there are plenty of add-ons available. Some will cost between a cut to 10 dollars but it could be worth it if you really want them. Even so, the free service is still great.

I use esword on my desktop. Thats probably related to mysword. Very good but a bit more complex to navigate.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are probably several good Bible apps. I have grown fond of Olive Tree app. I have about 15 bibles, a stack of commentaries, some dictionaries, word studies, etc. All on the phone and no going online to view. Split screen feature also, but not as useful as it sounds.

Nice thing is that I have the same Olive Tree program on my laptop and these two will sync with each other for notes, highlights, etc.