What is the purpose of being born in bodies of earthly flesh?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coming at this from another direction . . .

I think that God made man in this way in order to give us a certain depth and breadth of experience in life, and that for the purposed that we could come to understand what love is. Love is joy for us, and is pleasing to our Creator. God is love, and tells us to trust Him, and to love. So I think this realm exists for the purpose that we may live in it in such a way so that we can truly come to know the nature and goodness and love of our creator.

This creation, and in being a new creation, gives such a rich tapestry so that we can come to know Him.

Even in the sinfulness of the fall His righteousness still shines, and more brightly. And we know shine, because we have small minds that are dazzled by bright and beautiful lights.

Could He have done this a different way? I imagine. Though the angels, living in the unseen realm, don't seem to have the same sort of life, or possibilities, as we have. Personally, I think it was Satan's envy once he saw God's intent for man that caused him to rebel. "Not them, me! I will be like God!"

God is making us to become like Him. So for some reason this way works best.
So far as I can see, there is only one ability I can exercise on my own. Everything else can be considered a gift from God. What is that one thing? Love. Love to mean anything cannot be forced. It must be voluntary to mean anything. We all have different abilities and gifts; but we can all choose to love. Everything else may fail us, but we can still choose the path of love.

If we choose love, we are automatically becoming more like God in that way; and I think God also likes to reward us with other things. If He sees us using the gifts He's already given us well, He's apt to give us more gifts. The Jews have a saying that the reward we get from God for good deeds are chances to do more good deeds.

Let me go back to what God says in Genesis, "It is not good for the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." I think there is a clue there about why God made man. If God is Love, we can see that surely God would not be content to be alone. He would want others to love,
so I believe God created man to love. There was no guarantee though that men and women would return that love. God, being Love, did it anyway. God would love mankind no matter what. If men rejected God, God would hide from them. He would not force His Love on them. If people get the idea God doesn't care or that God isn't really Love, they have a misconception about God.

Surely sooner or later, someone would choose not to love God, would choose another path; but God had a plan ready for that. I don't think He would have created man without such a back up plan for when things went wrong. However I think things went wrong too early. The world might be a much better place today if Adam and Eve had obeyed, leaving someone in the future to sin. I don't know.

You mention people becoming more like God. I think that's right; and I also think everyone who chooses the path of Love and becomes more like God is proving God was right in how He made man. God did not make an unfixable mistake creating man. When we choose correctly, we do become more like God -- and the more we do that, the easier it is to choose the right in the future. When we choose incorrectly, we suffer -- and that is meant as a wake-up call that something is wrong. Such mistakes are not eternal. We need to do is change our minds and repent. "Oops, that was a bad idea -- I won't do that again."

Why then do we suffer when others sin? That doesn't seem fair, does it? But I assert it is very fair if we are guilty ourselves of being selfish. If I want to be in a world where I can steal money from someone and have him suffer, it's very fair if I find myself in such a world where others can do the same thing to me. Oh, how some people love to complain about the injustices of the world sometimes, as if it was God's fault. What sinner has the right to complain about what kind of world he's in? The person who breaks the Golden Rule ought to see that and thank God for putting him in a world where he can disobey the Golden Rule since that's the kind of world he wants.

The solution I see is if we are tired of a world that allows us to break the Golden Rule because it's not fun anymore, then we are ready for a better world. The only way out that I can see is to obey the Golden Rule. I think God takes great pleasure in every saint that does it, when He sees one of His children turning out right. "Pleasure" may seem like an odd word -- I picked it up in Revelation.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Yes, we may all be tempted to be selfish in ways that injure others; but we can also learn that that damages us too -- perhaps more than it damages them. If I steal money from you, what did you lose? You may not like it and it may cause you grief; but what did I lose? My soul? I probably injured myself worse than I injured you.

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

I believe what we call "sin" is damaging to ourselves. Until we are willing to give up sin, God looks at us with hope and pity. The only safe path is to obey the Golden Rule and become more like God by loving others.

Reactions: Waiting on him

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jessu said 'If they will not listen walk away and let them die an awful death.'

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giuliano,

It is necessary for people to be born in flesh to receive salvation because: 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved' (Acts 2:21 NIV).
This makes me ask why did Jesus preach to the spirits?
1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

There is the added problem for which we need a human body to comprehend: 'Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ' (Rom 10:17). Can you imagine 'hearing the message' without being in a human body?

Oz
Yes, I can imagine hearing without being in a human body. Aren't we told God speaks to His angels? They have spiritual ears. Most people in human bodies don't have spiritual ears; but some do. People may have physical ears but still not hear the angelic, no?

Mark 4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

We are apt to think "faith comes by hearing" must mean hearing another person talking. Maybe usually but some can hear the earthly words and not hear the spiritual message that goes with it. Then too there is a description of an angel in Revelation preaching the Gospel.

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you ask a good question, one I really have no answer for. For me also that same passage has been there in the back of my mind: “except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved...” not that I have an answer but a few passages to consider. Maybe one will help. Genesis 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
^ of course the above was concerning the flood yet the ark speaks of another Ark to enter into. one thing which stands out there is God saying to Noah “the end of all flesh is come before me.” In Moses also who put a vail over his face, that the children could not steadfast look to the end of that which is abolished 2 Corinthians 3:13

another verse that has come up for me when considering “except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved...”is Amos 9:8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord God are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the Lord.

and many other of God’s words “yet will I not make a full end of thee” Jeremiah 30:11-13 For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. [12] For thus saith the Lord, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous. [13] There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines. (Isaiah 61:1)(Isaiah 30:26 )

Again, good question. Only giving you some references to where I’ve gone concerning the same question.
I think there are times when taking things strictly, judging without mercy, the world could be judged as worthless and should be destroyed. I also believe God always has at least one servant on the earth to appeal for mercy. As long as there is only one just person on the earth acting in harmony with God, God can extend mercy and will in many cases.

We see Abraham asking for mercy. Why did God even tell him He was going to destroy Sodom? Surely it was to give Abraham the chance to ask for mercy. In that case, not much mercy was possible -- but I say some was. Lot's daughters survived. The "seed of Sodom" survived. Thus every nation, tribe and tongue was preserved; and offspring of both daughters married into the Messianic line.

Look at the world in percentages. If 99% of the people were loving and 1% was hateful, children growing up would not face the huge problems they would have in a world where only 1% was loving and 99% hateful. There seems to be a thresh hold then of when evil in the world outweighs the good so heavily, children born in it wouldn't stand a chance of turning out good. They'd be corrupted by being in such a corrupt world. I think God watches this and intervenes before that tipping point is reached where children wouldn't stand a chance. The increase in iniquity probably can be predicted too; but God still lets it go until evil becomes so great there's no hope of correcting it. Thus we see God telling Abraham about the iniquity of the Amorites. They would be dealt with when their iniquity had reached that tipping point.

Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

You can see that tipping point too in the story about Sodom if the word order is correct in your translation. The KJV (for some mysterious reason) reverses the order and has it.

Genesis 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

Almost every other translation has it right -- "both young and old." Is it important? I think it may be. The Jews say "young" is put first to show the young men were the instigators, that each generation was getting worse and worse. The children were monsters. Now put that together with the fact that Abraham and Sarah were about to have the child of promise. I see Sodom as being so wicked that Isaac probably wouldn't survived. Jacob wouldn't have. For God's plan to work, that evil needed to be wiped out. So I see the destruction of Sodom, not as a punishment of the Sodomites for their sin, but for the protection of Isaac and his offspring and all other people. I see the Flood of Noah as an act of Mercy too. Where would the world be today if that wickedness had not been wiped out?

Looking back now at World Wars I and II. In World War II, only one nation has atomic weapons. Both wars were devastating, but even the US didn't have enough nuclear weapons to wipe out all life on earth. Today so many nations do have so many nuclear weapons, the potential is there; and then there are other weapons too. Is iniquity increasing today? Maybe I'm getting old and just imagining things are worse than when I was growing up; but it seems to me things are getting worse. I realize there have always been acts of barbarity; but the frequency seems more and the monstrous nature of the acts seems worse to me. I also don't doubt that there are some forces that would like to see all life extinguished on the earth. I don't think God will allow it. For the sake of His elect, He wouldn't allow it.

Terrible things may happen; but I do not think God would allow such a thing. Some people say Satan's opinion is that God erred in making man. Well, killing all life on the earth would be one way to make Satan right (if that is his opinion -- don't ask me if that's right), wouldn't it?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This simply tells us that human beings -- flesh and blood -- in their natural state (without being supernaturally transformed) cannot enter into Heaven. The human body is subject to disease, death, decay, and corruption. Therefore the resurrection bodies of the saints will be glorified flesh and bones -- NOT flesh and blood (ordinary bodies). The bodies of the living saints will also be transformed into *spiritual bodies".
Yes, "changed" from one thing to another. I think it would be horrible if sinful people with all their evil urges were made immortal the way the saints will be.

This simply means all living creatures. Substitute living creatures (specifically humans) for "flesh". Flesh is used in Scripture metaphorically. It does not simply means muscles and sinews.
I agree.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Rapturess will be returned alive to the Earth to make lots of babies to refill Earth until it holds perhaps 50 billion people.
Do some research.

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giuliani says:
What is the point of having bodies of flesh? Why did God form Adam from the dust outside[/Quote\]

You and others think maybe that God loved Adam and Eve who were fleshy beings(humans)so much that he wanted humans living on a paradise planet earth for eternity without dying without they(humans) ever growing old? Isn't it true that God didn't want Adam and Eve to die, that it wasn't God will or purpose for sin and death to exist. Thinking about this makes me believe that God wanted Adam and Eve to love him so much that they would have faith in him and live by that faith that is based on love. So when God created bodies of flesh(humans) wasn't it his purpose for fleshy beings, humans to exist forever meaning the physical universe including planet earth was created to stand forever.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We read:

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

That may seem easy to understand at first; but then why did Jesus talk about saving flesh?

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I don't think there's a real contradiction after I really thought about it, but it posed a problem for me when I first thought about the two verses put together. I'd curious about how other people here reconcile these two passages.

It is simple man. So we can eat chocolate!!!!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We read:

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

That may seem easy to understand at first; but then why did Jesus talk about saving flesh?

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I don't think there's a real contradiction after I really thought about it, but it posed a problem for me when I first thought about the two verses put together. I'd curious about how other people here reconcile these two passages.

Simple, because the first verse isn't really referring to your body being unable to inherit the kingdom, but of flesh and blood corrupted by sin. If flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom, then Jesus Christ cannot claim to be your savior. His resurrection achieved absolutely nothing, and it also means that what the saints witnessed with their own eyes is a lie.

(Acts 1:7-11) "And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. {8} But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. {9} And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. {10} And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; {11} Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

He cannot claim to be the prophesied high priest, standing before God on our behalf if he is no longer fully God and fully human, or of the creation he claims to represent if he is no longer a man like us.

(Hebrews 2:16-18) "For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. {17} Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. {18} For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted."

(Hebrews 4:14-16) "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. {15} For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. {16} Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

(1 John 4:2-3) "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: {3} And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

That Jesus 'is' come in the flesh, present tense. If his nature suddenly changed on his way up to heaven, it would instead say 'has come', past tense, and if the latter is true, then nothing was gained with his sacrifice whatsoever. We are still separated from God.

(1 Timothy 2:3-5) "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; {4} Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. {5} For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

Again, still a man, doesn't state he shed his earthly nature on his way up to the throne of God. If he isn't standing before God in the same body he rose from the dead with, then none of us will ever get to chance to do the same. His sacrifice was pointless.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We read:

Hi Giuliano,

The first is regarding the future resurrection of our bodies when we can inherit the kingdom of God as opposing the way we are now.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

The second is referring to our flesh for the way it is now because of what is coming on the Jews halfway thru the great tribulation; I set that time period of the great tribulation as after the rapture event by comparing the first of the three angels in Revelation 14:6 as setting up the hour of temptation that shall try all upon the earth when it is spreading the everlasting gospel everywhere so no one had an excuse not to know the gospel.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I am applying verse 22 as referring to that time period of the persecution of the Jews where the armies of the world are marching on Jerusalem for why Jesus has to return as the King of kings at that moment or else no Jew would survive after that onslaught. In Zechariah 14:1-5 prophesied the return of Jesus as Lord, with the saints to do battle against those world's armies marching unto Jerusalem, but it shows how those Jews will become the elect when they see Jesus is the Messiah Whom they had pierced and they will believe finally but they will mourn for what they had done in Zechariah 12:8-14 as scripture describes it as breaking away from family members to mourn privately.

So verse 22 is about the Jews, the future elect, that will believe in Him to be saved from being killed by the world's armies by when the King of kings returns.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Without flesh and blood there would be no procreating or multiplying which is what God told Adam and Eve to do.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without flesh and blood there would be no procreating or multiplying which is what God told Adam and Eve to do.
I used to think that too, but then one day I wondered how Jesus kept all the commandments if he didn't marry and have earthly children. I know some people think he may have, but I don't. I concluded he did obey that commandment and that he passes on the "correct image and likeness" of God to people who believe in him and are born again.

Thinking more about it, I reached the conclusion that Adam and Eve did not lose that image and likeness completely, only partly. They were able to pass on the partially correct image and likeness to their children -- but it would be in sorrow. The way women have children is not the way God would have preferred.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giuliani says:
What is the point of having bodies of flesh? Why did God form Adam from the dust outside[/Quote\]

You and others think maybe that God loved Adam and Eve who were fleshy beings(humans)so much that he wanted humans living on a paradise planet earth for eternity without dying without they(humans) ever growing old? Isn't it true that God didn't want Adam and Eve to die, that it wasn't God will or purpose for sin and death to exist. Thinking about this makes me believe that God wanted Adam and Eve to love him so much that they would have faith in him and live by that faith that is based on love. So when God created bodies of flesh(humans) wasn't it his purpose for fleshy beings, humans to exist forever meaning the physical universe including planet earth was created to stand forever.
Perhaps they needed to learn each other before they could love God correctly?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps they needed to learn each other before they could love God correctly?

When God commanded Adam to not eat of the forbidden fruit, Adam was perfectly capable of obeying that command, God wouldn't have commanded him otherwise. God doesn't command us to do something that's impossible for us to do. The fact that Adam or Eve didn't love God enough to exercise faith in him and be obedient to that command was their fault. God had given them all kinds of evidence of how much he loved them.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giuliano said:
I think there is a clue there about why God made man. If God is Love, we can see that surely God would not be content to be alone.[/Quote\]

I agree that God loved life so much he wanted to share life with others so he began creating, thus creation, spiritual and then physical creation came into existence. I certainly believe that he wanted the intelligent creatures he created(Angels and humans) to exercise love toward God and one another. But to say God had a backup plan. I don't think so. I agree God came up with a plan to save mankind after sin and therefore death came into his creation. However I don't think of this as some backup plan. I don't know if I can agree that God thought, sooner or later someone will choose to hate me or not love me.The scriptures show us that after God had finished creating he said everything was very good. That it measured up to his standards of perfection concerning love. We know that God gave us free will so that we would choose to love him. I however think God didn't give us free will for us to abuse free will. God didn't give us free will to exercise hate. Choosing to hate is abusing the free will God gave us. He made us in his image so I guess I just don't think was untrusting concerning his creation believing some part of his creation would choose hate him.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We read:

you mean to say you need some one to explain the two different contexts those two verses are in, because you didn't or won't read for yourself?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

Yes, I agree, but why do it that way?

I think it is a lesson ABOUT~
POWER and FREEWILL.

Our predecessors.

God CREATED angel's with FREEWILL, and gave them POWER TO BE Assistants and Servants of God, in His sebsquent creation of Mankind.

Many angels exercised their FREEWILL and POWER to Corrupt Gods intended Purpose.

CREATED man, was Freely given Life from God via Gods Breath....but NOT given (POWER) of Gods Spirit. <- THAT, POWER, was offered to mankind, And every individual man has to freely and willingly desire and choose to Receive Gods Offer...Before That individual Can Receive Gods POWER...
And...the "CAVEAT" IS...once an individual man Receives Gods POWER ...that individual man CAN NEVER USE Gods POWER AGAINST GOD...(as some angels did and do).

Angel's were created as Assistants to God.

Mankind was created for Gods pleasure AND His inheritance.

Every Converted man is Gods Inheritance He shall Redeem / Claim and Take / Receive.

Every man who rejects God, is a loss of Inheritance Of God.

Glory to God,
Taken

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We read:

was reading last night and something come up tucked away in 1 Corinthians I’ve never noticed before regarding “except those days be shortened,” . don’t know if it will help you but consider 1 Corinthians 7:27–31 (YLT): Hast thou been bound to a wife? seek not to be loosed; hast thou been loosed from a wife? seek not a wife. 28But and if thou mayest marry, thou didst not sin; and if the virgin may marry, she did not sin; and such shall have tribulation in the flesh: and I spare you. 29And this I say, brethren, the time henceforth is having been shortened—that both those having wives may be as not having; 30and those weeping, as not weeping; and those rejoicing, as not rejoicing; and those buying, as not possessing; 31and those using this world, as not using it up; for passing away is the fashion of this world.

Compared to Matthew 24:21-22 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. [22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Also vital there may be: 1 Corinthians 7:34 (YLT): The wife and the virgin have been distinguished: the unmarried is anxious for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit, and the married is anxious for the things of the world, how she shall please the husband.
“the married is anxious for the things of the world” compare to ”and those using this world, as not using it up; for passing away is the fashion of this world.

concerning what the world is going through right now also consider “take no thought” and “be not anxious” (which are the same)is necessary and a good refreshing study...

Last edited:

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
its simply a test 2 see if his creation would be faithful, bit like wen u buy a car, u take it out for a test drive 1st, pslam 53:2-3, 1 peter 4:12, eccl 3:12, Zechariah 13:9, also like wen God put children of Israel in the wilderness 1st b4 they could set foot onto the promise land, deu 8:2-4