What is wrong with all these Christian anti-vaxxers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has Nothing whatsoever to do with natural remedies. C’mon man yourself...
Underhanded forcing with Lab created chemical compounds is simply Governments Over stepping their Bounds of Authority, by sitting behind Walls, Barricades, in Tunnels, with armed Guards, dictating their money making scheme of poison concoctions, must be injected to the whole world’s population.
What a scheme...get rich with murder...not original....not new...

So I take it you have never taken a prescription, or aspirin or used an antibiotic lotion on wounds or bactine or iodine? Or is your hypocrisy just confined to this shot!

Now oversteppin their bounds is a totally separate issue that I would tend to agree with you.

So you make a claim that the covid shot is a poison concoction. Which poisons are being used ? Is it for all four major shots or just one in particular?

As for natural remedies- you are the one who threw that into teh discussion . I am just responding with facts.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do find a majority of those who are pushing back against the global tyranny seem to be Christians. So many others just seem so blind to what is happening!

Much love!

I do believe beyond a reasonable doubt that governments are using this "vaccine" to advance very dark things. I believe they are practicing for teh end times!

Reactions: marks

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you make a claim that the covid shot is a poison concoction. Which poisons are being used ? Is it for all four major shots or just one in particular?
Are you are still questioning whether this is true or false? Poisons KILL and hundreds of thousands of vaccine deaths within a 12 month period is sufficient evidence. We could go into the details of the dangerous composition of those vaccines (and some ingredients may still be hidden) but the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, thinking they have the right to tell others what to do.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, so afraid of death now the vaccine has become their saviour.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting the lies of the government.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, getting involved in other peoples business.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, endorsing the mark of the beast.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, treating the pro choice people like animals.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting the sinful actions of the governments.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting experimental pharmakeia, witchcraft and sorcery.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, acting like the vaccine injuries aren't important.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, acting like we have a serious pandemic.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, dismissing anything that isn't covid.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, harassing people like vaccine salesman.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, trusting evil people like Gates, Fauci and Schwab.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, the pro choice people just want to be left in peace.
Not that I would have listed all of those, or maybe listed some others...but Yes! Why are some of our would-be brothers and sisters in Christ helping to "sell" us something? It's crazy!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either way it's a gamble. But not with God. My life is already His to do whatever He wishes.

I would rather go it alone with God, than experiment with those who trust in the would-be protections of men.

God is good!

So you do not take any medications that have been made as "would be [protections from men"

Yo do not live in a house for these are man made protections.
Nor dirve a car or wear anything other than animal skins? The rest of clothing are would be "protections of men".

You don't do hospitals?
Never taken a shot?

Which protections of men do you take and which ones do you not?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, thinking they have the right to tell others what to do.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, so afraid of death now the vaccine has become their saviour.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting the lies of the government.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, getting involved in other peoples business.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, endorsing the mark of the beast.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, treating the pro choice people like animals.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting the sinful actions of the governments.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting experimental pharmakeia, witchcraft and sorcery.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, acting like the vaccine injuries aren't important.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, acting like we have a serious pandemic.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, dismissing anything that isn't covid.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, harassing people like vaccine salesman.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, trusting evil people like Gates, Fauci and Schwab.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, the pro choice people just want to be left in peace.

Let me answer one by one.
1. If you are so unafraid of death, why not just simply cross a busy street without looking or are you afraid of dying as well? And sorry but Jesus is still my Savior!
2 I am not advocating shot mandates so line one is irrelavent.
3. Which proven lies do yu imply I am supporting? And what evidence do you have to show they are lies? If I am unknowingly supporting a lie, I would like to know so I would no longer support it!
4. Why are you getting in my business.
5. You have proof this is the mark of the beast? god says the mark will be on teh forehead or right hand. I got three shots in my left arm! That is not the mark. I didn't see an image come to life by the false prophet ordering us toworship teh beast, nor did I hear any angels flying in heaven warning people about the mark.
6. I am pro=life so this is irrelevant. I know many who are not against the shots who are pro-life.7. . What sinful actions am I supossedly supporting ?
7. You never take any medications (phaRAMKEIA) AT ALL? NO ASPIRIN, TYLENOL, ANTIBIOTICS ETC?
8. I don't think that adverse results are unimportant. But I also know that every drug ever brough to market has adverse reactions and even kills people. Doctors try to weigh the risk/benefit ratio before prescribing drugs. So far because given the severity of Covid, they rushed out the shots, they are adjusting as they go? But I also know there is a ;lot of hysteria, especially among Christians that is simply not true as well.
9. As of 1/1/22 there has been 380,400,000 cases and 5,700,000 deaths from covid. How big does the number need to be for you to consider it a pandemic. It has found in every country. Hospitalizations are far far higher than the death count.
10. well I can't speak for all who think it is okay to get a shot, but I certainly don't dismiss all other diseases. but why are you concerned- they all require pharamkeia to cure for the most part and to you these people are engage in witchcraft and sorcery to get well and if they are christian they are afraid of dying!
11. I am sure there are vax salesmen who are Christians out there. I am not, nor will I discourage one who wishes to get a shot!
12. I don't trust Gates or Fauci. Schwab? Is that the investor?
13. who is harassing you with proshot hysteria? So you believe in prochoice? you are okay with abortions then? or is it just some things you are prochoice.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you are still questioning whether this is true or false? Poisons KILL and hundreds of thousands of vaccine deaths within a 12 month period is sufficient evidence. We could go into the details of the dangerous composition of those vaccines (and some ingredients may still be hidden) but the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Well I am waiting for what poisons are being used in the any of the four shots. Hundreds of thousands???

According to VAERS:

As noted by federal health agencies, the reports on VAERS are “only a small fraction of actual adverse events.” Through December 17, 2021, there have been 983,758 total adverse events and 20,622 deaths reported worldwide associated with the COVID-19 vaccines. Of the 20,622 deaths, 6,232 (30%) have occurred on day 0,1, or 2 following vaccination.

Now soreness at teh injection site is the most common "adverse event" associated with the shot. There have been many serious adverse events, anaphylaxis being the most common of the serious events.

20, 622 death "ASSOCIATED" with covid vaccine. What that means is that anyone who dies within ten days of getting shot 1,2, or three is put on VAERS, without regard of cause of death. As further information comes in this number almost always goes down!

But please no anecdotal evidence for a death count at least 10X bigger than reported! Unless of course you are a proponent of the conspiracy theory that the whole medical world, media world, governmental world is doing the worlds largest cover up over a shot! And that the anecdotal evidence presented on sites like you tube et.al. is stuff that fell between the censor cracks

I have seen Christian PHD virologists and immunologists who stand against all this conspiracy theory evidence as way way overblown.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you are still questioning whether this is true or false? Poisons KILL

Vaccine ingredients vary by manufacturer. None of the vaccines contain eggs, gelatin, latex, or preservatives. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, lithium, and rare earth alloys. They are also free from manufactured products such as microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes, or nanowire semiconductors.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients
All COVID-19 vaccine ingredients are safe. Nearly all of the ingredients in COVID-19 vaccines are ingredients found in many foods – fats, sugars, and salts. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine also contains a harmless piece of messenger RNA (mRNA). The COVID-19 mRNA teaches cells in the body how to create an immune response to the virus that causes COVID-19. This response helps protect you from getting sick with COVID-19 in the future. After the body produces an immune response, it discards all of the vaccine ingredients, just as it would discard any substance that cells no longer need. This process is a part of normal body functioning.

THE MODERNA SHOT INGREDIENTS:

Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA)

• Nucleoside-modified mRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2
Provides instructions the body uses to build a harmless piece of a protein from the virus that causes COVID-19. This protein causes an immune response that helps protect the body from getting sick with COVID-19 in the future.

Lipids (fats)

• PEG2000-DMG: 1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycerol, methoxypolyethylene glycol
  • 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
  • BotaniChol® (non-animal origin cholesterol)
  • SM-102: heptadecane-9-yl 8-((2-hydroxyethyl) (6-oxo-6-(undecyloxy) hexyl) amino) octanoate
Work together to help the mRNA enter cells.

Salt, sugar, acid stabilizers, and acid

• Sodium acetate
  • Sucrose (basic table sugar)
  • Tromethamine
  • Tromethamine hydrochloride
  • Acetic acid (the main ingredient in white household vinegar)
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON INGREDIENTS:

A harmless version of a virus unrelated to the COVID-19 virus

• Recombinant, replication-incompetent Ad26 vector, encoding a stabilized variant of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike (S) protein
Provides instructions the body uses to build a harmless piece of a protein from the virus that causes COVID-19. This protein causes an immune response that helps protect the body from getting sick with COVID-19 in the future.

Sugars, salts, acid, and acid stabilizer

• Polysorbate-80
  • 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin
  • Trisodium citrate dihydrate
  • Sodium chloride (basic table salt)
  • Citric acid monohydrate (closely related to lemon juice)
  • Ethanol (a type of alcohol)
The following is a list of ingredients for the Pfizer-BioNTechexternal icon, Modernaexternal icon, and Janssenexternal icon COVID-19 Vaccines reported in the prescribing information for each vaccine.*

Appendix C: Ingredients included in COVID-19 vaccines
Description Pfizer-BioNTech (mRNA)
For people ages 5-11 years (orange cap) and ≥12 years (gray cap) formulations
Pfizer-BioNTech (mRNA)
For people ages ≥12 years (purple cap) formulation
Moderna (mRNA)
For people ages ≥18 years
Janssen (viral vector)
For people ages ≥18 years
Active ingredient
Nucleoside-modified mRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2
  • 5–11 years (orange cap): 10 µg
  • 12 years and older (gray cap): 30 µg
Nucleoside-modified mRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 (30 µg) Nucleoside-modified mRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 Recombinant, replication-incompetent Ad26 vector, encoding a stabilized variant of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike (S) protein
Inactive ingredients 2[(polyethylene glycol (PEG))-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide 2[(polyethylene glycol (PEG))-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide PEG2000-DMG:1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycerol, methoxypolyethylene glycol Polysorbate-80
1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin
Cholesterol Cholesterol Cholesterol Citric acid monohydrate
(4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) SM-102:heptadecan-9-yl 8-((2-hydroxyethyl) (6-oxo-6-(undecyloxy) hexyl) amino) octanoate Trisodium citrate dihydrate
Tromethamine Sodium chloride Tromethamine Sodium chloride
Tromethamine hydrochloride Monobasic potassium phosphate Tromethamine hydrochloride Ethanol
Sucrose Potassium chloride Acetic acid
Dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate Sodium acetate
Sucrose Sucrose

So please tell me which of these ingredients are poison?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you do not take any medications that have been made as "would be [protections from men"

Yo do not live in a house for these are man made protections.
Nor dirve a car or wear anything other than animal skins? The rest of clothing are would be "protections of men".

You don't do hospitals?
Never taken a shot?

Which protections of men do you take and which ones do you not?
I did not exaggerate, nor is it now right that you should exaggerate in questioning me.

A person is right to do what is appointed to them by God, including walking through this world as a man, doing the things of men--it is He who has insisted upon it, thereby giving us life. Even Jesus ate when he was hungry, etc.. But that is not to say that we are not to gravitate toward Him, rather than the things of men and of the world. Each decision takes us closer to our final destination, whether life or death.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well show me one proven case of death from receiving the shot! I am sure there are as even something as harmless as aspirin can cause death! Though because it is is a compound that has to be combined you would say yes! Well psylocibins are natrual and can most definitely kill, as well as hemlock.

And you know no one has been protected from getting covid from a shot how?

You can do your own research for statistics and proof satisfactory to yourself.
Elderly, Miscarriages, teens, athletes have died shortly after receiving the shot.
Hospital Officials; Coincidence.
New Reporters; Safe.
WHO/CDC; Get the Shot it will lessen the effect of Covid
Families; Healthy family members Organ Complications and Death.
Courts; No liability to Govt or Drug manufacturers
Fact; Encouraged, Forced, Complications, Death, no recourse, too bad get over it.

Daniel Thayne Simpson, a retired accountant from Chesterfield Township who served in the Navy during the Korean War, got his first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on Feb. 3. The next day, Simpson, 90, was dead.

At least 69 athletes collapse in one month, many dead
The reports of athletes who suddenly collapse have been increasing noticeably lately. Heart problems such as heart inflammation are often the cause – one of the known life-threatening side effects of Covid vaccines, which even the manufacturers themselves warn against. dphb.nv.gov

Liberty is taking care of your own as you see fit.
Govt coercion and force is tyranny.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is wrong with all these Christian anti-vaxxers?
OP ^

Begin with a lie, then the lie is perpetuated to other lies.

Vaccines PREVENT a disease.
Changing the meaning of Vaccines, to include “may or may not prevent”....”may lesson the effects after contracting the disease”....IS: changing the truth INTO A LIE.

The Covid shots “are not inoculations...are not Vaccines”.
Calling Christians “WRONG”.... a lie perpetuated from a lie.
Calling Christians “anti-Vaxxers” ...a perpetuated lie.

What is “wrong” with the OP, that individuals, Christian or not,
Should have the choice, same as the OP, to make decisions about their own health?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elderly, Miscarriages, teens, athletes have died shortly after receiving the shot.
New Reporters; Safe.
Fact; Encouraged, Forced, Complications, Death, no recourse, too bad get over it.

Daniel Thayne Simpson, a retired accountant from Chesterfield Township who served in the Navy during the Korean War, got his first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on Feb. 3. The next day, Simpson, 90, was dead.

The reports of athletes who suddenly collapse have been increasing noticeably lately. Heart problems such as heart inflammation are often the cause – one of the known life-threatening side effects of Covid vaccines, which even the manufacturers themselves warn against. dphb.nv.gov

The Lord told us to love our neighbors as ourselves. That is in direct contrast to "liberty is taking care of your own as you see fit."

"Govt coercion and force is tyranny" is nonsense; this isn't some totalitarian state. Here is what Paul had to say about this subject: "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God. So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment (for rulers cause no fear for good conduct but for bad)." Romans 13:1-3

So I am going with the clear instruction from the Word of God, not some secular "I can do whatever I want without regard for others".

Last edited:

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord told us to love our neighbors as ourselves. That is in direct contrast to "liberty is taking care of your own as you see fit."

"Govt coercion and force is tyranny" is nonsense; this isn't some totalitarian state. Here is what Paul had to say about this subject: "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God. So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment (for rulers cause no fear for good conduct but for bad)." Romans 13:1-3

So I am going with the clear instruction from the Word of God, not some secular "I can do whatever I want without regard for others".

so you see love as being the opposite of freedom….interesting. I see love and freedom as being one and the same. Forcing people against their will aint love.

Reactions: Taken

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you see love as being the opposite of freedom….interesting. I see love and freedom as being one and the same. Forcing people against their will aint love.

Again, Jesus commanded us to love our neighbor as ourself. He didn't say love just some people and reject others. In fact He told us not to judge, but I guess you missed that part.

If people are in the wrong then it is appropriate for government to control them, since all governments are instituted by God. Romans 13:2, "So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment." If you disagree with this, take it up with God, not me.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, Jesus commanded us to love our neighbor as ourself. He didn't say love just some people and reject others. In fact He told us not to judge, but I guess you missed that part.

If people are in the wrong then it is appropriate for government to control them, since all governments are instituted by God. Romans 13:2, "So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment." If you disagree with this, take it up with God, not me.

not to judge, yet here you are judging me for not getting the vaccine. And to hear you say that if people are in the wrong, then govt should control them, sounds like what every dictator/liberal ever said. And yet you wonder why jan 6 happened? Because of your mindset.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not to judge, yet here you are judging me for not getting the vaccine. And to hear you say that if people are in the wrong, then govt should control them, sounds like what every dictator/liberal ever said. And yet you wonder why jan 6 happened? Because of your mindset.

Are you okay?? Where did I judge you for not getting the vaccine?

If people aren't controlled by the government then we have chaos! There isn't a society on Earth that doesn't have a government, and governments are instituted by God.

Do you think that crime should go unpunished? Do you think that people should take the law into their own hands? Haven't we had enough killing?

Romans 13:1-4, "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God. So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment (for rulers cause no fear for good conduct but for bad). Do you desire not to fear authority? Do good and you will receive its commendation because it is God’s servant for your well-being. But be afraid if you do wrong because government does not bear the sword for nothing. It is God’s servant to administer punishment on the person who does wrong." NET v2.1

Nothing could be clearer. If you disagree take it up with God, not me.

You're revealing your true thoughts when you write "dictator/liberal". And you're actually saying that the January 6 assault on Congress was the result of my mindset? Well, that's enough for me. I won't discuss this with you any more.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not exaggerate, nor is it now right that you should exaggerate in questioning me.

A person is right to do what is appointed to them by God, including walking through this world as a man, doing the things of men--it is He who has insisted upon it, thereby giving us life. Even Jesus ate when he was hungry, etc.. But that is not to say that we are not to gravitate toward Him, rather than the things of men and of the world. Each decision takes us closer to our final destination, whether life or death.

So all things are OKAY (that are not sin) except for the covid shot? I don't know. It was you who made the general sweeping statement. I was just checking if it was as sweeping as you wrote it. I did not even mention food!

Paul said having food and clothing let us be content.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Reporters; Safe.

Well I agree with your last line, but that is not relevant to the conversation about how Christians respond to worldly govts. and their dictates. and how safe or dangerous the covid shots are!

I have done much research both pro and con and anecdotaly about the evils of Covid shots. As I have written ad-nauseum, I know that this shot has had very adverse effects on people. but the over exaggerations without evidence, and Christians just like mind numbed troglodytes accepting it all has me concerned.

YOu can take all the stuff you wrote above and it won't even add up to several hundred deaths surrounding the covid shot. I know some are because of the shot- Just like all meds have death associated to them.

Simpswon- 90 years old? What were the results of the autopsy to determine cause of death? He drank water on Feb. 3rd and the next day he was dead! Just saying something doesn't make it true.

I have done much much research and it does not even come anywhere close to hundreds of thousands dead by th eshot! Believe me with all my co-morbidities, I wanted to dig out all sources of info before I pout it into my arm.

Yes myocarditis is a potential side effect in young men. And yes quite a few have been afflicted, but over 90% have recovered with no lasting effects.

Study: Myocarditis risk 37 times higher for children with COVID-19 than uninfected peers | AAP News | American Academy of Pediatrics

Inflammation and damage of the heart muscle known as myocardium. Most commonly caused by a viral infection, but can also be an infection of bacteria, fungi, parasite or a reaction to a drug.
Rare (Fewer than 200,000 cases per year in US)
Not known to be contagious
May be preventable by vaccine
Often requires lab test or imaging
Treatable by a medical professional
Can last several months

So even without covid and the shot in an average year there are about 200,000 cases a year of myocarditis in america!

as for no liability to drug manufacturers? If I were running a pharma house and th egovt asked me to rush out a shot for a very deadly disease, I would also ask for immunity. They rolled out these shots in ten months instead of the normal 8-10 years. The conducted limited human trials. Normally they have a series of 20-25 human trial phases where they look at teh drug, see what is happening and fix whatever can cause serious side effects before it hits the markets. Teh goivt wanted it ASAP and I agree with teh govt. that the companies should be held blameless. They are fixing it as they go now which is normally done in the trials that take years.

Bottom line? I have read all these reports of terrible things happening after receiving one of the four shots available by big drug companies. If you add up all the adverse side effects and deaths (one death is tragic), versus the total number of shots given globally, you have an effective safe rate of over 99.4%

I am not promoting the shot nor am I condemning the shot, I am asking believers here to think and stop the hysterics.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So all things are OKAY (that are not sin) except for the covid shot? I don't know. It was you who made the general sweeping statement. I was just checking if it was as sweeping as you wrote it. I did not even mention food!

Paul said having food and clothing let us be content.
Are you now saying getting the shot is a sin? I thought you were for getting the shot.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not my responsibility to take care of YOU, or YOU to take care of me.
It has nothing to do with LOVE.
No one is objecting to HELPING others.
Learn the difference between a HELPING HAND, and an ENABLED LIFE LONG BURDEN.

ERROR! TRUST THE Scriptures. A man who does not take care of his own, IS WORSE than an unbeliever...
Our “nations neighbors are Criminals breaking into our nation”....

1 Tim 5:
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Gov’t coercion and force is tyranny" is nonsense; this isn't some totalitarian state.

Not my job to educate you on history or the intents of corrupt governments or their cunning tactics for you to NOTICE what is occurring before your eyes.

Here is what Paul had to say about this subject: "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God. So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment (for rulers cause no fear for good conduct but for bad)." Romans 13:1-3

You don’t have to make up a LIE ... AS IF that is what I SAID, when that is not what I SAID!!!

You should continue studying....
1 Tim 5:
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

When Government authorities are overstepping their bounds...
You can BLINDLY do as they say....

Acts 5:
[27] And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,
[28] Saying, Did not we straitly command you
that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
[29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

If you were familiar with the Founding fathers and the premise upon which they WROTE the Very Limiting Document called the US Constitution, you would MAYBE understand the US Laws were designed Based on Biblical standards and principles.
TO WHIT...in the very essays leading up to the drafting of the US Constitution, as well say......An Unconstitutional law is no law at all.

Biden is usurping legislative authority by mandating from the Oval Office.
Legislative authority rests with Congress.
Biden was never given ANY power over the People’s healthcare.