What Really Happened January 6th?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually post #43 opened of it's own accord.
No one dragged anyone here unwillingly.

Just setting the record straight.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appologize because I didn't realize that was a "tag"
I thought you had to use the @ sign.
How do you reply to something and not quote it so people know what you are replying to?

So confusing..
Please accept my appology for unknowingly tagging you Addy.
I won't quote you again.

Hugs
When this forum has many posts daily as it sometimes does, if you do not tag a person he may never find your response or he may find it after you have forgotten that you made it. If you don't want to tag a person don't use the @ or the system quote. To identify them without a tag simply type in their name, barebones as in Ziggy versus @Ziggy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If we could just stop falsely accusing people we'd be in a much better place.
I'm not sure if you are referring to the world in general or Christians who are forbidden from making false accusations. But the whole January 6th Hoax was based on LIES. All accusation against Trump were based on lies (which have now been exposed). And all law enforcement agencies were involved in those lies. All of Congress and the Senate were involved in those lies. However, if Christians cannot cut through the baloney and see the lies, then there is a big problem.

There is a FRAUDULENT government in D.C. but I have yet to see one conservative news source call Joe Biden "Fraudulent President Biden". Why did the conservatives go along with the fraud?

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure if you are referring to the world in general or Christians who are forbidden from making false accusations. But the whole January 6th Hoax was based on LIES. All accusation against Trump were based on lies (which have now been exposed). And all law enforcement agencies were involved in those lies. All of Congress and the Senate were involved in those lies. However, if Christians cannot cut through the baloney and see the lies, then there is a big problem.

There is a FRAUDULENT government in D.C. but I have yet to see one conservative news source call Joe Biden "Fraudulent President Biden". Why did the conservatives go along with the fraud?
Oh no, there out there.
Not main stream ofcourse.
And you and I both know all of the TV stations are controlled.
Where is Lou Dobbs by the way?
I've been watching Pluto.TV where I can watch conservative news channels.
America's Voice, OAN , Blaze TV, NewsMax, and they also carry Liberal channels as well.
Movies, Game shows, reality Tv. and it's free on the internet.

I also watch a lot of people on YouTube, Dlive, Foxhole.

I read articles from The Conservative TreeHouse, The Last refuge, as well as The Hill, and even the NYTimes and Washington Post.
I watch C-Span Washington Journal every morning from 7-10 if the topic is interesting.
I watch the House and Senate hearings. And a whole lot of stuff that isn't even politically related.

And then there is here.
Of which most the time I ignore the others and spend time here.
It get's real noisy out there way too often.

And I did mean in general. Just stop with the lies already.
But it won't stop until everything gets flushed out to the bottom of the swamp.
It's been filling up for a long long time.
I don't suppose that cup will be cleaned on the inside for quite some time.
And if left to it's own devices, never will.

The only thing we can do Enoch is stay true to yourself and stay true to God.
This storm that's brewing is going to make a lot of ground become like sand.
Just hold onto that Rock brother, and we'll be ok.

Hugs

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WATCH: Biden Says Capitol Rioters Worse than Slave-owning Confederates in Civil War

WATCH: Biden Says Capitol Rioters Worse than Confederates

While it is true Confederate soldiers never breached the U.S. Capitol, the Civil War was the nation’s bloodiest war, with an estimated 750,000 deaths.

The only person who died as a direct result of violence in the January 6 riot was Ashli Babbitt, a United States Air Force veteran. She was unarmed when she was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as she climbed through a broken door into the Speaker’s Lobby.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's like Biden saying..
Look these Trump Supporters are more dangerous than us...
LOL

He's such an idiot.
Hugs

Reactions: mailmandan

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't make this stuff up....

Breaking Court Docs Blow Roof Off The FBI’s ‘Plot To Kidnap’ Gov Whitmer

Breaking Court Docs Blow Roof Off The FBI’s ‘Plot To Kidnap’ Gov Whitmer

In October 2020, the Department of Justice announced that it had charged six men involved in an alleged plot to kidnap Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Five of the defendants have pleaded not guilty and have been held without bail since their arrests. According to a federal court filing made by one of the defendants on Monday – 9 months later – it was revealed that the FBI had employed at least 12 undercover informants to the infiltrate militia groups involved in the alleged kidnapping conspiracy, fueling concerns among observers that the “plot” may have been the result of entrapment by the FBI.

According to a federal court filing made by one of the five defendants involved in the federal case, the government employed at least a dozen confidential informants to infiltrate militia groups involved in the alleged plot to kidnap Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, a case that drew national attention when it made headlines in October of last year. Since then, 8 more individuals have been charged with Michigan state anti-terrorism statutes for allegedly providing support to the alleged schemers.

However, the Monday court filings appear to highlight new defense strategies for the defendants, as their lawyers say that the FBI “induced or persuaded” them to go along with the alleged plan to kidnap the Governor, which originally started out as a plan to “storm the Capitol building” in Lansing, Michigan according to the DOJ. Media reported at the time that the men were furious with Whitmer for her severe and unscientific COVID-19 lockdowns and restrictions.

“Although prosecutors have acknowledged using informants to build the case, the court file to date has provided very little detail on their activities or identities save for one informant, who testified in March. According to an attorney for Franks, the government has shared ID numbers linked to 12 confidential informants but, with one exception, has not provided background on how they were recruited, what payments they may have received from the FBI, where they are based, or what their names are,” reported Buzzfeed.

Half of the defendants from both cases combined were members of the Wolverine Watchmen, a group associated with the Three Percenters – one of the same militia groups blamed for storming of the Capitol building in Washington DC on January 6, as was pointed out by Revolver News: “And, as the cherry on top, what if we told you that the director of the Detroit FBI Field Office, who oversaw the infiltration operation of the Michigan Plot, was subsequently granted a highly coincidental promotion to the D.C. office, where he is now the lead FBI agent for all 1/6 cases?”

National File has been extensively investigating the covert involvement of the federal government in cases like Michigan and January 6, as many experts have noted their similarities and have pointed out that the agencies involved may be responsible and liable for the damages that occurred.

As seen in previous reports and videos regarding January 6, it appears that the certain paramilitary-looking black-clad individuals who were recorded appearing to initiate, orchestrate, oversee, and ultimately participate in the violence that day have not been identified by the FBI or DOJ despite the now 6-month long federal law enforcement dragnet operation to apprehend anyone involved with the supposed-insurrection.

This has raised concerns that many of said individuals could have been working for or with federal law enforcement while undercover, running contrary to previous suggestions that the events that took place that day were a result of the federal government’s “lack of preparation.”

The presence of undercover federal law enforcement on January 6 was revealed by the FBI, perhaps accidentally, in the indictment of a defendant named Fi Doung, in which they admitted that at least one undercover federal employee was embedded within the pro-Trump crowd ahead of and during the civil unrest at the Capitol, as National File reported. This is the first admission from the government that an undercover federal operative was covertly interacting with patriot groups ahead of the violence at the Capitol on January 6.

BOOM!

I never heard of this Wolverine Watchmen group...
Apparently the FBI have though, and were a part of it.

Can you imagine?
LOL

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what's funny though,
Jesse Smollet is in the news today as well.
Wasn't that Michigan also?

Michigan is having a very bad day..
LOL

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NEW:
Another Female Black Trump Supporter Murdered By Pelosi’s Capitol Police: “She Was Holding My Hand When She Died”
Before the day had ended the media began to repeat the talking point, that 5had died in the ‘Capitol Hill Riot’.
As usual with the MSM (the most dangerous enemy of the American people) there is just enough truth in their version of events for it not to b overtly false.

It is true that 5 people, out of the 1,000,000 or so Americans who were in DC during Trump’s rally, died that day. HOWEVER, the media makes the story sound as if those 5 deceased people were innocent cops (which they left all of a sudden, for that moment in time, loved).

As usual, it turns out that the Patriots who were at DC for the event did not murder any law enforcement … the same can not be said in the inverse …

Apparently, an UNARMED BLACK WOMAN was GASSED BY THE COPS and trampled to DEATH … BLM was nowhere to be found. Why? Well, the poor woman who lost her life, Rosanne Boylander was a Trump supporter and as you well know, the lives of Trump supporters do NOT matter.

Jim Hoft the founder of The Gateway Pundit, America’s most important website and most dialed in political analyst. reported:

Trump supporter and activist Philip Anderson says the Capitol Police killed Rosanne Boyland. He knows this because he was next to her when she died. He was holding her hand. And Philip nearly died himself.

Activist Philip Anderson spoke with The Gateway Pundit on the Jan. 6 protests at the US Capitol and how the Capitol police murdered Rosanne Boyland and nearly took his life too.

This is an amazing eyewitness report that has been ignored by the fake news media because it does not fit their narrative. A black Trump supporter was gassed with clouds of pepper spray, pushed down, and then nearly trampled to death as police officers continued to push people on a pile outside the US Capitol.

Anderson describes how Rosanne Boyland was the first woman killed by Capitol police that day. Ashli Babbitt was the second woman killed by police.

Here is video of Rosanne Boyland being trampled as Capitol Police continued to push protesters on top of her.
You can see protesters dragging Philip Anderson’s body away after he lost consciousness.

Via The New York Times state propaganda outlet:

Another Female Black Trump Supporter Murdered By Pelosi’s Capitol Police: "She Was Holding My Hand When She Died"

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But a dangerous idiot. Making wild accusations and telling lies daily. which are never questioned by the Leftist media.
15114-Nov-2017 12:51:10 PM
How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Do you attack it from the front?
Do you walk through the front door?
Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?
How do you distinguish between good and bad?

27-Jun-2018 12:45:55 PM

If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.
The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.
We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Q

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the end of the video we find this woman Haley Willis, who workd for the Times, is the one who created the film above.

Haley Willis is a famous journalist working at The New York Times. She is known for her work as a visual investigation Reporter. Also, she worked as Hate Speech Manager at Human Rights Center, UC Berkeley School of Law for almost 10 months.

She began her career as a Public Relations and Political Consulting Intern at Telegraph LLC. Haley Willis is a young reporter currently working at The New York Times. She is in her early 30s. While her main job profile is of the Visual Investigation Reporter. She has not shared information related to her parents, siblings and marital status. She was born in the United State of America. While her nationality is American. Though, there are no details available about her ethnicity.

About her education details, she has completed her high school from Drippings Springs High School. While completed her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology and Media Studies from the University of California, Berkeley. Also, she attended the University of Geneva.

She has won News Emmy Award for Outstanding Coverage of a Breaking News Story in a Newsmagazine, SOPA Award for Excellence in Video Reporting, Polk Award for International Reporting
Haley Willis Wiki, Bio, Age, Married, Husband, Kids, Instagram, Net Worth

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The truth is right in front of you.
Well here it is:
Special Report – Biden’s #1 Target Is The American Public

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

Biden says in video he has created 'voter fraud organization'

Fox News mistakenly called it a "gaffe" and absolutely everyone in the mainstream media claimed that he did not say this. That it was all a lie (from the daily liars).

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well here it is:

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

Fox News mistakenly called it a "gaffe" and absolutely everyone in the mainstream media claimed that he did not say this. That it was all a lie (from the daily liars).
I deal with liberals all the time on the Christian Forums site who constantly accuse Fox News and other ‘non-liberal’ news outlets of lying. The rhetoric and propaganda from the left is relentless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The assumption that the people who broke in were Trump supporters. That's where some of the error lies.
In the front of the building there were people protesting. The Capital police open the gates and ushered them to the front door.
They opened the doors and allowed them to come inside.
That was not an illegal entry they were ushered in.

On the back side of the building there was another group of people dressed up to look like Trump supporters. These were groups from Proud Boys, the 3%ers which I never heard of, and Bugaloo boys, the sunshine group, antifa and BLM.
None of these are Trump supporters by the way.

Anywho.. it doesn't matter what the facts are.
It's all about Trump... derangement syndrome.

14000 hours of Capital hours not being given to the public.
400 people being held the last 6 months held in cells 23 out of 24 hours a day and not allowed to speak to their lawyers.
People who are identified as having ties to the FBI remaining nameless and not accountable and yet seen provoking those in the back to charge in.

I don't believe anyone should have been there that day. But they were. And some meant no harm and others meant harm.

Like I said, doesn't matter what I say,
the facts are coming out.
Our government is compromised with communist infiltrators.
Canada is already gone.
Look what they did to Bernier..
look what they are doing to your churches and people that just want to gather together.

Oh it's going to get real alright...
You must understand, they want a civil war and they will do anything to make us fight against eachother.
It's the Republicans that are having restraint, not falling for the bait. Being patient.
We are not the party of hate.
The democrats already claimed that for their own, and they can have it.

We don't want a war. We want peace and real unity. Not this white supremist all heterosexuel men are bad crazy stuff they are pushing.
They are trying to cause a race war and they are LOSING.
Everything is RACIST............................Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

done
hugs
They were paid actors

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well here it is:

Everytime my Dad comes over this comes up.
He is 86, He remembers a lot that I don't even know.
It's interesting talking to him, I learn a lot.

I am feeling wicked malancholy tonight..
Heavy..
I was kind of disappointed today when McConnell came out jabbin.
What the hell do they know, that their not telling us?

Buggers..
Senate Republican Leadership News Conference | C-SPAN.org

hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were paid actors
I know I wrote that... but it seems like ages ago.
Things are moving so fast, and yet if feels like slow motion at the same time.

Bezos put a new ship in space... eventually for casual trips to wherever...

They are so worried about climate change, why they keep putting holes in the heavens?
Like cheesecloth.
That's not good.

This sounds like I'm off my rocker..
I think they are going to destroy the earth so they can remake it in their image and likeness.
We have new growth science, we can regrow grass, trees, etc..
But there are too many people.

How do you illiminate 6.5 Billion people to fit your 500 Million Agenda?
I got posts spread all over about Bureau of Land Management.. somewhere.
They are going to destroy this planet and make it GREEN.. it's the New Deal, the ReSet.

They are ALL PAID ACTORS....

HOLY.....

PRAY...
HUGS

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.