What should we eat (the original diet)?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading a new finding that diabetes can be brought under control if people would just eat vegies or the diet found in the Garden of Eden.

"The positive effects of a vegan diet on diabetes have made the news big time lately, but here is an interesting article that goes further, and specifically researches the effects of vegetables.

The results are promising, and enough to convince anyone, especially diabetics, to eat more than just the recommended '5 servings a day.' Even better news: vegetables are also powerful warriors against cancer, but it's important not to smoke, or these benefits may be erased.

Chomping on a few vegetables may help ward off diabetes. That is according to a new study at the Minnesota School of Public Health. Inside these and other orange, red, and green foods like carrots, tomatoes, kale, and spinach are caroteniods. Those carotenoids have previously been shown to protect against cancer. These have been shown to lower your odds of a lifetime of getting diabetes..."

Grains, fruits, nuts and vegetables constitute the diet chosen for us by the Creator at the Garden of Eden. They can be easily prepared and dont need the fast food treatment we get today, but be eaten in as simple and natural manner as possible, free from spice and grease of all kinds. They are healthful and nourishing and build your strength, endurance, and intellect, that can last a lifetime.

Those who eat meat from animals are eating grains and vegetables at second hand. Why not get it direct, by eating the food that God provided for us and clear out a lot of the disease and illness inherent with eating meat, and go to the original diet God gave us.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is food that if a man eats thereof HE shall never die . NEVER DIE .
THE GLORIOUS WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST . Feast on the bible daily and let us eat of the LORD .
The glorious words of the LORD are sweeter than honey . Praise the KING my friends . Praise the glorious Lord .

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was reading a new finding that diabetes can be brought under control if people would just eat vegies or the diet found in the Garden of Eden.

"The positive effects of a vegan diet on diabetes have made the news big time lately, but here is an interesting article that goes further, and specifically researches the effects of vegetables.

The results are promising, and enough to convince anyone, especially diabetics, to eat more than just the recommended '5 servings a day.' Even better news: vegetables are also powerful warriors against cancer, but it's important not to smoke, or these benefits may be erased.

Chomping on a few vegetables may help ward off diabetes. That is according to a new study at the Minnesota School of Public Health. Inside these and other orange, red, and green foods like carrots, tomatoes, kale, and spinach are caroteniods. Those carotenoids have previously been shown to protect against cancer. These have been shown to lower your odds of a lifetime of getting diabetes..."

Grains, fruits, nuts and vegetables constitute the diet chosen for us by the Creator at the Garden of Eden. They can be easily prepared and dont need the fast food treatment we get today, but be eaten in as simple and natural manner as possible, free from spice and grease of all kinds. They are healthful and nourishing and build your strength, endurance, and intellect, that can last a lifetime.

Those who eat meat from animals are eating grains and vegetables at second hand. Why not get it direct, by eating the food that God provided for us and clear out a lot of the disease and illness inherent with eating meat, and go to the original diet God gave us.
Eating veggies is great for diabetics because they do not produce blood glucose spikes. Five to six meals a days is not recommended. One or two meals a day, allowing a number of hours for organs such as liver to cleanse itself.

This diet must be balanced off with protein such as salmon, sardines, etc, which produce essential omega-3. Chick peas and dark beans are also good for protein.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's best to eat what's allowed in the Bible (7 staples of Israel and clean meats). Of course there were fruits and vegetables that are similar so they are permitted. In addition, back then there were no processed foods as everything eaten was natural and as grown. Today man modifies the food and therein lies most of the problem.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is food that if a man eats thereof HE shall never die . NEVER DIE .
THE GLORIOUS WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST . Feast on the bible daily and let us eat of the LORD .
The glorious words of the LORD are sweeter than honey . Praise the KING my friends . Praise the glorious Lord .
Excellent point, Amigo.

To be fair, though, Christ Himself was near the point of death when He went 40 days without the food that is the subject of the thread, no? :) :waves:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eating veggies is great for diabetics because they do not produce blood glucose spikes. Five to six meals a days is not recommended. One or two meals a day, allowing a number of hours for organs such as liver to cleanse itself.

This diet must be balanced off with protein such as salmon, sardines, etc, which produce essential omega-3. Chick peas and dark beans are also good for protein.
How is your health, Stan? I hope you're well! :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent point, Amigo.

To be fair, though, Christ Himself was near the point of death when He went 40 days without the food that is the subject of the thread, no? :) :waves:
IF i have spoken evil show me my evil . Course you never said it was evil .
SO , hear this . IF a man be led to point us to the food that matters , why correct such a man .
I was LED to say this my friend . And their is and was a good reason WHY i was led to type that .
For many no longer eat of that food . I know if we eat the way GOD intended for man to eat naturally , IT is the best for
our bodies . But the FOOD i SPOKE of , MANY NO LONGER EAT OF IT .
And even if a man did eat well , did live healthy , and even if GOD allowed that man to live to see a thousand , TWICE FOLD
years , IF that man ate not of the FOOD which saveth and giveth LIFE to the soul ,
WELL then , I TELL US ALL IT WONT HAVE MATTERED .
Ellen of troy i was told had much beauty , but the war fought over her led to the demise of the king and the peoples
who fought for her and her prince .
THE TROJAN HORSE has too come within many a place , who fight for the beauty of a love that cannot and will not save them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF a man be led to point us to the food that matters , why correct such a man
Who's correcting you? Not me. Are you sure you aren't pointing out evil that doesn't exist? Perhaps I should have said "These things ought ye to have done and not left the other undone."
I know if we eat the way GOD intended for man to eat naturally , IT is the best for
our bodies .
Then why correct a man for saying so? Are you the only one reading these posts that we should only say what pertains to you? You're a good fella but you can be a little high-handed at times, Amigo.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who's correcting you? Not me. Are you sure you aren't pointing out evil that doesn't exist? Perhaps I should have said "These things out ye to have done and not left the other undone."

Then why correct a man for saying so? Are you the only one reading these posts that we should only say what pertains to you? You're a good fella but you can be a little high-handed at times, Amigo.
I wasnt correcting the site or the poster . I was just led to remind us TO EAT OF THE FOOD
that giveth LIFE UNTO THE SOUL , UNTO THE WORLD .
I know folks misunderstand me . I know folks dont understand why i have such a zeal to point to CHRIST and to PURE Doctrine .
I know folks dont understand why it is i also so often remind all to praise and thank the LORD .
BUT YOU all DONT KNOW what i once was . YOU have no idea what i once was , the path i was on
nor where it was leading me to at my end . THE LAKE OF FIRE was gonna be MY HOME my friend .
BUT NOW, I HAVE ALL HOPE and my HOPE IS IN THE LORD . HE SENT grace , HE SEnt the saving knowldege
of the ONLY NAME that saves . HE changed me . And my zeal is for HIM and for the ONLY TRUTH that saves .
This gringo was forgiven of more sins than most of you all , COMBINDED . now visualize that .
WHEN GOD CHANGES a man , BELIEVE ME , HE REALLY DOES CHANGE A MAN .
WHOLE NEW HEART , WHOLE NEW DESIRES , and the desire now becomes to point folks to the same ONE .
NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What could I possibly hope to add to that?

:Zek:

I suppose it would be gauche of me to suggest that a fraction of the sin from which you were delivered would be enough to send someone to the unquenchable flames.

Or that...

Oh, never mind.

:confused:
:waves:

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I suppose it would be gauche of me to suggest that a fraction of the sin from which you were delivered would be enough to send someone to the unquenchable flames.

Or that...

Oh, never mind.

I sure wont argue with that . Just cause one was not the chief of sinners that i was , dont mean they gonna be accepted of GOD .
TIS WHY the lambs must point to CHRIST ALONE . ALL biblical doctrine . LOVING IT and teaching it .
Lambs live by every word of the LORD . Loving and embracing all things HE did teach .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Or that...

Oh, never mind.

PS , i never said i agreed with HOBIE or disagreed . I seen a wow on my post and figured you might have misunderstood something .
I didnt even read His post .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sure wont argue with that . Just cause one was not the chief of sinners that i was , dont mean they gonna be accepted of GOD .
TIS WHY the lambs must point to CHRIST ALONE . ALL biblical doctrine . LOVING IT and teaching it .
Lambs live by every word of the LORD . Loving and embracing all things HE did teach .
I always thought I was the chief of sinners. :confused:

Oh, well, I'll sit in the lowest room at this wedding. ;)

Reactions: amigo de christo