What would Pete Buttigieg Think, SAY and Do If he ever read 1 Corinthians 6:9

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only problem is that when Christians are infected with TDS they have a huge problem.

What they are saying is that they love lawless anarchists and traitors who are all essentially LIARS AND HATERS, above a president who has actually done something to make America great again. They are saying that they would rather have had CROOKED HILLARY in office to betray America, rather than Donald Trump who is a true patriot.

They rather have terrorist than a good President

Reactions: Taken and Enoch111

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 The unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.====This is the eternal living Words of God!!!

He would do what they all do. Deny that the word homosexual is in the original Greek and say that it applies to men who are male prostitutes.

Reactions: Taken and historyb

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PTL. Trump is a new washed clean believer! And you???
; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God
How do you know?
Did you know, besides all those in between , his first wife was divorced and Marla who he cheated on her with said in an interview years ago that she regrets the choices she made at 18 yrs old. And moving forward so forth and so on, through all those in between- to Melania ,were many. Also, while with Melania he was not off limits and slept with others even while she was pregnant. So back to my first question- how do you know he is a new washed clean believer? As we are given a standard concerning same sex relations, we are also given the standard of marriage. The do's and don'ts of divorce , and that only if the marriage bed is defiled can you put away your spouse. For it is then and only then that you are not bound to such a vow. Adultery and any sexual immorality against the marriage bed is grounds to nullify it. We also know with scripture one is not to marry a woman put away, nor a man who is divorced. So do you think Trump is guilty of any immorality concerning sexual behavior whether in "marriage" or out?

Where is the cut off in the permissiveness from God ,according to you? I know what it is according to scripture. But please school me in what you think you know. as for
Buttigieg he does what all do with the scriptures, IGNORE THE TRUE LANGUAGE AND MEANING to suit one's own personal view . just as many do for Trump, who I remind you is not above the Law of God either no matter how much he tickles a person's ears. That is the problem with people who call themselves Christian they are always fornicating spiritually with the KINGS OF THE EARTH. Yeah not only Catholics are guilty of that.even the Russian Orthodox gave Putin a pass when he cheated on his old wife with a younger model and took her for a wife. Compromise all around, no wonder True Christianity is hard to come by. Thank God for the Elect in every generation since Christ has come, preserve truth. Just as the End time Elect who are few , do now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1 has its problems. It talks about men burning with lust for each other. What about men who love each other and use sex to show it?

Another problem posed is that Romans 1 says God gives people up to it. If that is true, would it be right to pray for them to change?
It's not just about lust. It goes against the natural order. Yes, it would be right to pray and evangelize.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who live in glass houses should not throw bricks. I love it when Trump supporters want to attack the character of other people.
Back on Trump? That is troll like behavior and you ought to know better.

Reactions: historyb

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would Pete Buttigieg Think, SAY and Do If he ever read 1 Corinthians 6:9<--OP

1 Corinthians 6:
[9] Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

I don't know Pete Buttigieg. However what I know About him, (that he favors political progressivism, intellectual means to an end, homosexual relationships and a church that is supportive of his own mindset),

That; he appears confidant in his own choices and enough others will be willing to stand With him in what he favors.

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you comprehend, the LAWMAKERS control the purse? NO MONEY is appropriated without the LAWMAKERS consent!
The Senate allowed it under the emergency provision. Money that Congress appropriated to the military got spent on the wall. That means Mexico did not pay for it. It is crazy then to say Mexico paid for it.

And what about it? The border IS A NATIONAL DISASTER, when MILLIONS of Illegal aliens are entering and IN the US, being a burden on Americans and taking JOBS, while Americans citizens are collecting UNEMPLOYMENT, Welfare, Food stamps, freebie this and that are Burdens on the American WORKERS.
Trump still broke his promise to have Mexico pay for the wall. He lied.

So? Obviously you are naive and think Trump does not confer with Experts on their opinion and take it at face-value, to see if an idea will work or not.
You've still evading the fact he said he would build a concrete wall and Mexico would pay for it. That didn't happen. It won't happen. He lied. Maybe he should have "conferred" with some experts before opening his mouth and making a foolish promise.
I find nothing funny about trying to come up with solutions for a nation plagued with nitwits who want the news before it happens, and complains if an idea doesn't pan out.

Haven't you ever had an idea and then gained more information for something that might be more suitable or sustainable?

And what is your bright solution idea for illegal aliens flooding in the US?
I have lots of ideas to solve that problem. I'll give one to keep things short. Aliens can come and go easily, dodging authorities and often getting Americans to help them dodge. The Americans who hire them however are usually citizens who want cheap labor. Start prosecuting them aggressively. Do it aggressively enough that they're not tempted to evade labor laws. That would make them stop wanting to hire illegals. The illegals would know they couldn't find jobs so easily, and they'd stop wanting to come.

And where are your tax returns posted for everyone to read?

And how much money do you have in your wallet and bank account?
I didn't promise to post my tax returns. Trump promised and then didn't do it. He lied. Why want to discuss my tax returns? The matter is simple -- he lied.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the answer to this, Giuliano, is that they are loving each other a little too much when they are considering taking it to a sexual level, and that at that point (even if they have not committed the act yet) they are burning with lust for each other.
I think most sex is sinful to some extent or another, including most heterosexual sex. A man should concern himself with his wife's pleasure, wanting to make her happy, more than getting his own pleasure. Men should not treat women like sex objects since they are human beings. I think it's a sin to treat another person like a sex toy.

In the Biblical context, remember now that most men were married. It would certainly be a sin for them to cheat on their wives by having sex with either men or women. They should use that energy to show their wives they loved them. Sex outside a marriage is nearly always because of lust, not love.

Certainly. It says God gave them up to those things after they turned from worshipping Him to worshipping false gods, and at that point they would no longer listen to Him, so He had no choice but to give the Gentiles up to it. But praying for them can definitely have an effect, as it can cause them to turn back to listening to the True and Living God, and potentially to saving grace.
I would not pray against the Will of God. What I do in situations like that is pray only that good may come to people. I also respect the free will of others since God gave them free will. It would be a sin for me to think I have the right to pray against their free will. If people want to sin, God gave them the right to make that choice. It's not my choice. Again I am opposing God if I think I have the right to oppose the free will of others -- unless they're opposing my freedom. Is it hurting me? If they're hurting anyone, it's themselves (as long as we're talking about adults). Paul says as much, "receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." I cannot interfere with their free will or ask God to impose what I want on them. I never pray "against" anyone.

What can be done is to ask angels to visit people to pose decisions to them again. If they made wrong decisions (or ones I consider wrong in my own view which may also be wrong), I can pray for God to send angels to look at their decisions to see if they want to change their minds.

It is lawful in some situations to force some people who are waffling between two opinions to make up their minds. Elijah did it when he asked, "How long will ye halt between two opinions? Choose. . . . " Elijah knew he could decide for them or get God to change their minds; he did know though that sometimes people can be boxed in so they do have to make decisions. Israel was forced into making a choice, too.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back on Trump? That is troll like behavior and you ought to know better.
Thanks for the moral lecture. I'm sure you feel morally superior and entitled to try to preach at me.

Why get so fidgety when I talk about Trump's lies? Do you want a world where Trump supporters can criticize Democrat candidates, but no one can criticize Trump? That strikes me as hypocritical. It also doesn't seem to be following the Golden Rule. If you crave a world where no one challenges your views, stick with "conservative radio talk shows."

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HThat is the problem with people who call themselves Christian they are always fornicating spiritually with the KINGS OF THE EARTH. Yeah not only Catholics are guilty of that.even the Russian Orthodox gave Putin a pass when he cheated on his old wife with a younger model and took her for a wife. Compromise all around, no wonder True Christianity is hard to come by. Thank God for the Elect in every generation since Christ has come, preserve truth. Just as the End time Elect who are few , do now.
Excellent point. Almost no one talks about how the Russian Orthodox Patriarch and Putin have behaved in the matter of his wives; and almost no one talks about how the Patriarch got so filthy rich by being buddies with Putin.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another problem posed is that Romans 1 says God gives people up to it. If that is true, would it be right to pray for them to change?

Of course we should pray for them. God always prefers that men repent of and forsake their sins rather than suffer punishment for them.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Senate allowed it

Congress approved it.

That means Mexico did not pay for it. It is crazy then to say Mexico paid for it.

When you rely on half truths, you only have half truths to state your claims.

Perhaps Trump gives too much credit to the public at large for lacking common sense.

It is a FACT, millions of illegal aliens flood the US annually, through the border of Mexico.

It is a FACT, BIILLIONS of US Federal dollars are spent annually, pertaining to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

It is a FACT, the US Government PRODUCES "nothing" to general INCOME, and the BURDEN of BILLIONS of dollars Spent ON Illegal aliens, Becomes the American Citizens BURDEN.

There was never an intent with common sense to believe MEXICO would write a check to the US to construct a dividing wall.

It was never an intent with common sense to believe a 2,500 + mile border dividing wall would be constructed start to finish complete within a short period of time...or that those desiring to breach the border wall would not devise ways and have some success in breaching the wall.

It WAS Common Sense to Know, BUILDING A dividing WALL, and STOP PAYING OUT BILLIONS ANNUALLY in Illegal Aliens... IS in a sense MAKING the Illegals pay for the wall.
Mexico is simply the FRONT most direct border from where the INFLUX of Illegal aliens break into the US.

IT IS challenging to undertake such a huge project, WHILE, Progressives spend their time on the Bandwagon of ignoring the Facts and putting their Focus on "something for nothing".

Trump still broke his promise to have Mexico pay for the wall. He lied.

Campaigning IS a revealing of the Candidates DESIRE in HOW they wish to Serve in the Office. Any person with an OUNCE of common sense, Particularly an American, SHOULD KNOW, the Presidency is NOT a Dictatorship, and ANY idea they have, MUST be APPROVED by the Representatives OF the People.

You...said, You were deranged.
You...said, You LOVE IT, when you are attacked.

Is YOUR WORD "truthful", or DID YOU LIE?

You give yourself a PASS, as if it is OKAY for you to LIE....because Sacrasm apparently is a PASS to LIE, while you are on your pristine pedestal wagging your Accusing Tongue at others of what you yourself do.

What you SHOULD have Learrned from Scripture IS: A LIE, is a Non-truth. Humans are NOT ALL KNOWING, so many things Humans say, are Desires, are stymied by others input, and true out in a fashion OTHER than their DESIRE.

If you have EVER said you were going to DO Something, and then DIDN'T...(regardless of the reason)....YOU ARE a LIAR...and part of the HUMAN race that IS NOT ALL KNOWING.

You've still evading the fact he said he would build a concrete wall and Mexico would pay for it. That didn't happen.
So? What about it? Why not tell us ABOUT you? You are the expert on YOU. List all the things you said you would do and Didn't.

It won't happen.

Perhaps that is the SAME confidance your family has IN YOU, when you have not done things you said you would.

And what man had expressed his desires and it didn't happen?
Talk about YOU...you are quick to throw the stone...are YOU quick to be the target?

Maybe he should have "conferred" with some experts before opening his mouth and making a foolish promise.

Perhaps his Experts were also NOT ALL KNOWING. LOL

I have lots of ideas to solve that problem. I'll give one to keep things short. Aliens can come and go easily, dodging authorities and often getting Americans to help them dodge. The Americans who hire them however are usually citizens who want cheap labor. Start prosecuting them aggressively. Do it aggressively enough that they're not tempted to evade labor laws. That would make them stop wanting to hire illegals. The illegals would know they couldn't find jobs so easily, and they'd stop wanting to come.

Illegals do not Require a JOB. We have a plethora of UnConstitutional Laws on the books...that will house, feed, clothe, educate, medicate illegal aliens.

I didn't promise to post my tax returns. Trump promised and then didn't do it. He lied. Why want to discuss my tax returns? The matter is simple -- he lied.

Already asked you...Trump said he would release his tax returns at a paticular time...
I asked you WHEN. You didn't answer... WHY NOT?

It is interesting you preface everthing Trump says...AS A PROMISE....but ALLOW yourself to freely speak what is not True, with a PASS, of it being OKAY for you.

Again...it is amusing to watch a LIAR calling other people LIARS.

Jesus said something to the effect that such a person is a hypocrite.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, verse 26-27 talk about going against NATURAL relations.
And the reason given for that? You think gay sex doesn't involve the sex urge?

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congress approved it.

When you rely on half truths, you only have half truths to state your claims.

Perhaps Trump gives too much credit to the public at large for lacking common sense.

It is a FACT, millions of illegal aliens flood the US annually, through the border of Mexico.

It is a FACT, BIILLIONS of US Federal dollars are spent annually, pertaining to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

It is a FACT, the US Government PRODUCES "nothing" to general INCOME, and the BURDEN of BILLIONS of dollars Spent ON Illegal aliens, Becomes the American Citizens BURDEN.

There was never an intent with common sense to believe MEXICO would write a check to the US to construct a dividing wall.

It was never an intent with common sense to believe a 2,500 + mile border dividing wall would be constructed start to finish complete within a short period of time...or that those desiring to breach the border wall would not devise ways and have some success in breaching the wall.

It WAS Common Sense to Know, BUILDING A dividing WALL, and STOP PAYING OUT BILLIONS ANNUALLY in Illegal Aliens... IS in a sense MAKING the Illegals pay for the wall.
Mexico is simply the FRONT most direct border from where the INFLUX of Illegal aliens break into the US.

IT IS challenging to undertake such a huge project, WHILE, Progressives spend their time on the Bandwagon of ignoring the Facts and putting their Focus on "something for nothing".

Campaigning IS a revealing of the Candidates DESIRE in HOW they wish to Serve in the Office. Any person with an OUNCE of common sense, Particularly an American, SHOULD KNOW, the Presidency is NOT a Dictatorship, and ANY idea they have, MUST be APPROVED by the Representatives OF the People.

You...said, You were deranged.
You...said, You LOVE IT, when you are attacked.

Is YOUR WORD "truthful", or DID YOU LIE?

You give yourself a PASS, as if it is OKAY for you to LIE....because Sacrasm apparently is a PASS to LIE, while you are on your pristine pedestal wagging your Accusing Tongue at others of what you yourself do.

What you SHOULD have Learrned from Scripture IS: A LIE, is a Non-truth. Humans are NOT ALL KNOWING, so many things Humans say, are Desires, are stymied by others input, and true out in a fashion OTHER than their DESIRE.

If you have EVER said you were going to DO Something, and then DIDN'T...(regardless of the reason)....YOU ARE a LIAR...and part of the HUMAN race that IS NOT ALL KNOWING.
Dodging. Trump lied. You want to talk about anything except the facts.

Now you want to talk about whether I lied when I was being sarcastic. Sorry if you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer and can't recognize self-deprecating humor and sarcasm. Sharpen up. Your calling me names over your failure to recognize sarcasm when you see it doesn't make you look that bright.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course we should pray for them. God always prefers that men repent of and forsake their sins rather than suffer punishment for them.
But we can't make decisions for them. It's other people's right to make decisions for themselves.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent point. Almost no one talks about how the Russian Orthodox Patriarch and Putin have behaved in the matter of his wives; and almost no one talks about how the Patriarch got so filthy rich by being buddies with Putin.
True . But I think it is because everyone is focused primarily on the RCC and their Protestant offshoot. That goes back to power and numbers. Orthodox- concerning not in alignment with the RCC's pope , is not as powerful globally as the RCC is. It is more so regional, concerning what is and was part of the Soviet Union. Though Christian Orthodoxy is the second largest , concerning Russian Orthodoxy- it is more centrally located as oppose to being carried by many nations like Catholicism. I like to give fair study to all in order to have an informed opinion.

Reactions: Giuliano

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know?

The same way Jesus said one would know.
A man who IS saved and Born Again...can NEVER AGAIN, Not Belieive in the Lord God Almighty. And HOW another "KNOWS" is BY listening, "IF" the other SPEAKS AGAINST the Lord God Almighty...or "NOT".

Did you know, besides all those in between , his first wife was divorced and Marla who he cheated on her with said in an interview years ago that she regrets the choices she made at 18 yrs old.

So? Who doesn't REGRET some past choices they have made?

So back to my first question- how do you know he is a new washed clean believer?

Same answer...

Glory to God,
Taken