What's For Dinner?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I eat keto and this is what I had...
Grilled cheese: keto bread+provolone+white cheddar+bacon+thin sliced black forest ham
Salad: 2 cucumbers diced+1 cup spring mix greens+7 cherry tomatoes+1/4 cup mozzarella+keto ranch dressing

One thing I like to do with grilled cheese sandwiches is that I sprinkle garlic powder and sea salt on the outside so it tastes like garlic bread. Yum!
View media item 2561View media item 2559View media item 2560

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had mac&cheese mixed with canned ham (it says that on the tin) and mixed veggies.
My son and his old lady are disgusted by it, but I rather enjoy it. It's healthy; it's got everything I need!
When my mouth heals and I get used to the dentures, I'll get back to the meat and potatoes.
Tomorrow I'm thinking canned beans. What? They're easy to chew. Lol

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question, @Truman ...do the pictures show up in my opening post?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, and they're making me hungry! Good pictures.
LOL! They were delicious! It's the best meal I've had in probably months. I don't usually have much appetite and I don't feel like eating some days. It was more food than I normally can eat in one setting ....but I ate the whole thing! lol

I drank filtered water and a berry flavored electrolyte drink with it.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Once in awhile I cook myself something special. I usually eat because, well, one has to.
I do have a thing for sweets, though. I only keep chocolate chip cookies around. Not for long, though! Lol

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just got done eating this about 40 mins ago...
IMG_20220219_181442932~2.jpg

...and then, I spent 5 minutes choking, then puking, struggling to breathe, lungs hurting....and the next 15 minutes cleaning up puke, changing clothes, and putting them in the washer.

Now, I'm still hungry. I want a fruit smoothie. lol

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just got done eating this about 40 mins ago...

...and then, I spent 5 minutes choking, then puking, struggling to breathe, lungs hurting....and the next 15 minutes cleaning up puke, changing clothes, and putting them in the washer.

Now, I'm still hungry. I want a fruit smoothie. lol
I was going to put a "Like" on this - until I got to the part about choking and puking.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to put a "Like" on this - until I got to the part about choking and puking.
I understand.... lol
I'm okay though, outside of painful ribs. All the coughing aggravated trauma-related injuries. I'll take some turmeric, boswellia (frankincense), and sleep with an ice pack.

I did get myself a fruit smoothie, though. lol

IMG_20220219_210353806~2.jpg

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand.... lol
I'm okay though, outside of painful ribs. All the coughing aggravated trauma-related injuries. I'll take some turmeric, boswellia (frankincense), and sleep with an ice pack.

I did get myself a fruit smoothie, though. lol

Okay; that looks a little easier on the stomach. :D

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay; that looks a little easier on the stomach. :D
It was delicious! :D

The main ingredients were about 2 cups organic plain kefir (probiotic drink, kinda like yogurt), 2Tbsp organic cottage cheese, frozen berries ....strawberries, blueberries, raspberries ...monk fruit (zero calorie sweetener), stevia, vanilla.

Of course, I added other things to it, which add nutrition...
*MCT oil
proxy-image

And these...

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

I used a stick blender to blend the ingredients together. I could've easily added some "super seeds" ...hemp, flax, chia ....and a tablespoon of nutritional yeast (for B vitamins) without really changing the taste. But I didn't. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano